Previous   Next

Are you going to get a flu shot this year?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 18, 2008

Browse the archives

“Yes, because I found out the hard way last year that it’s a good idea.”

“No, I’m not. I’ve never had a flu shot. I’ve never gotten the flu, so I don’t feel like it’s necessary. And there is a possibility that it can make you sick.”

“I haven’t put much thought into it. I don’t usually, but I just had a baby. So I probably should this year.”

“I’m not. I don’t usually get one, and I’ve never had the flu.”

Comments

Deja Coffin 6 years, 2 months ago

My girls will definitely get the flu shots and hopefully not scream too much. My husband gets his flu shots through work so I guess I better get one also. I HATE SHOTS!!!! I am a bigger baby then my own babies when it comes to needles. Somebody better hold my hand!

sgtwolverine 6 years, 2 months ago

Uh ... no. I'm not extremely young or extremely old, so I don't think it really matters.

Crossfire 6 years, 2 months ago

Hell yes.I'm cooking up my own vaccine down in the lab right now.Got about 120 dozen eggs sunny side up, some live virus sprayed on the yolks.When its all festered up, into the big blender it goes. Mercury and formaldehyde just it keep it fresh.Should be ready to sell by Monday morning.At $20 a hit I'm looking at a profit of about 280 million this week.A percentage of the profits goes to the American Autism Club.

ryknow1976 6 years, 2 months ago

DON'T GET A FLU SHOT!!! THE GOVERNMENT USES THEM TO IMPLANT TINY LITTLE CHIPS INTO YOUR SYSTEM THAT MONITORS YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY AND REPORTS BACK TO DICK CHENEY WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD MUSIC OR BLOG ABOUT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. I'VE SAID TOO MUCH...

tangential_reasoners_anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago

,;-DI had the same response as trinity... followed by a question of whether Josh thinks additional pregnancies could be prevented by the flu shot.None for me; I'm trying to get pregnant!

trinity 6 years, 2 months ago

josh wow-you just had a baby??? cool! :) just kidding that really struck me funny...perhaps it is caffeine overload. congrats on the new babe!as for me? nah, no flu shot...never have had one, why start now?

canyon_wren 6 years, 2 months ago

No-- I never have and never will. I don't get the flu (knock on wood) and don't want to run the risk of the shots. Besides, it always seems to me the shots are for LAST year's flu and a NEW strain is what hits everyone, every year. There's no way to prepare for something like that!

H_Lecter 6 years, 2 months ago

Have you tried the human embryo recipe....completely different flavor