Previous   Next

What is on your list of things to do before it gets too cold outside?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on October 5, 2008

Browse the archives

“Go camping one more time for sure. I would also like to get to a Chiefs game before it gets too cold. It’s no fun watching in the snow.”

“I want to go to a pumpkin patch with hay rack rides, a corn maze and some apple cider.”

“Close my fishing cabin down for the winter and enjoy this weather while I can. It’s been so beautiful.”

“Ride my motorcycle.”

Comments

Pywacket 5 years, 6 months ago

Give the Zamboni a tuneup, sharpen my skate blades, trim the huskies' nails, and take the Chinchilla bedspread and pillow shams out of storage. That should about cover it.

Linda Hanney 5 years, 6 months ago

Visit Oktoberfest at wineries around Hermann MO one weekend. The trees along the Missouri River are beautiful.

Godot 5 years, 6 months ago

If it ever gets too cold to go outside here, I'm going to sue Al Gore.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 6 months ago

Flea-dipping the lemurs. That's a job you want to do outdoors.

autie 5 years, 6 months ago

Hey Multi..welcome back!! missed your observations on our skewed existence. Got to say dejacrew..when it is absolutely frozen outside..too much ice to go anywhere, fire up the homemade rolls and bread..make up some good stews..anything to keep that oven roaring. I love the smell of yeasty bread in the morning..it smells like victory.

tangential_reasoners_anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago

Hey, Multi, I know you're hoarding all those matching socks I can't seem to find. Rumor has it that you've relocated them out of town. Looks like somebody's feet will be warm. As for mine... well, you know what they say.,;-)

Multidisciplinary 5 years, 6 months ago

tangential_reasoners_anonymous (Anonymous) says: xbusguy: "find that other glove",;-DHey, I just may have yours: that is, unless you have mine!-----Such a "Somethings Gotta Give" moment you've got going on there tange!

Deja Coffin 5 years, 6 months ago

I agree Auntie, I love to bake in the fall. I got some dried blueberries just waiting to be made into scones!

sgtwolverine 5 years, 6 months ago

Too cold to do what? I love colder weather! Right now, I'm enjoying football; when it gets cold enough (in a couple months, probably), I'll be out skiing.

autie 5 years, 6 months ago

I guess I wasn't aware it would get too cold to do stuff. I guess if it gets down to like five or so..make sure we have plenty of baking supplies..super cold weather is time to get cookin in the kitchen.

FlakeyT 5 years, 6 months ago

JimJones, It wasn't Kool-Aid, it was Flavor Aid. You'd think you would know that. I smell an impostor!

spiderman 5 years, 6 months ago

a car trip to Colorado & Santa Fe, New Mexico

tangential_reasoners_anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago

xbusguy: "find that other glove",;-DHey, I just may have yours... that is, unless you have mine!

Donnuts 5 years, 6 months ago

I donut like Reeses, regardless of the chocolate factor. I donut need any snickers. They scream, Ice cream, I forgot what flavor they said they were. They can follow the pie piper right into the stream of consciousness that they can drown in. I will just ride my Panasonic bicycle and ignore their ice cream drivel.Happy Halloween.

jimjones 5 years, 6 months ago

Bless you all...try the Kool-aid too.

SMe 5 years, 6 months ago

I don't want a pickleI just want to ride on my motorcycle

Deja Coffin 5 years, 6 months ago

I'm going to take advantage of walking everywhere while it's still warm. Make a trip out to Renn. Fest before it ends and then sometime this month going to Schaake's Pumpkin Patch with my girls for pumpkins and homemade jams.

Donnuts 5 years, 6 months ago

I want to go to church and join the Jim Jones melted bomb pop party. Looking at all those sticks and melted multi-flavored Kool-aid substance is so great. Won't you have a bomb pop?Meanwhile I am going to go have some Donuts at church.