Previous   Next

On a scale of 1 to 10, how healthy do you think you are?

Asked at Local Burger, 714 Vt. on November 18, 2008

Browse the archives

“Probably 7 1/2 maybe. I don’t eat fast food, but I do have a tendency to drink beer on a regular occasion and so that is probably my fault.”

“A 7, because I pretty much bounce from healthy and not healthy foods on a daily basis.”

“An 8. I work out usually three to five days per week and then eat fairly clean, for the most part, high protein, lower carb, low fat.”

“An 8. I work out five to six days a week; also I keep a pretty healthy diet of high protein, low carb.”

Comments

scary_manilow 6 years, 1 month ago

Andrew Dvorachek looks more like a 2 or a 3 to me.

Flap Doodle 6 years, 1 month ago

Before that first cup of coffee in the morning, I'm in negative numbers.

Chris Ogle 6 years, 1 month ago

Let me light a cigg and think about that........ OK, 1.4....final answer!

LooPerkinsucks 6 years, 1 month ago

Andrew??? He reminds me of that dude from the movie, "Office Space".... You know, the guy that's mad about his missing Swingline, and burns the building down...

jonas_opines 6 years, 1 month ago

Must be some fat unhealthy people behind a couple profiles, from their insults, at any rate.I probably go around 5-7 depending on whether I'm currently smoking or not. Anything past 7 and you just can't be happy because all your food sucks.

kidicarus 6 years, 1 month ago

scary and loo - why don't you go ahead and post your pictures so we can criticize you too. thanks.

PapaB 6 years, 1 month ago

I don't drink, don't smoke, I have very low cholesterol, my wife makes me eat fairly healthy, and I play basketball twice a week for a couple hours. I would consider that myself an 8.If you drink and smoke, you should probably shave 4 or 5 off the scale. Otherwise, you're only fooling yourself.www.realage.com will tell you how many years you are shaving off your life.

jonas_opines 6 years, 1 month ago

O-Bob: Sorry, lemur pot pie is plenty tasty, but if you think it's healthy you're only fooling yourself.

sunflower_sue 6 years, 1 month ago

Well, let's see. I eat pretty healthy, work out regularly, have great numbers when I get bloodwork done, and great blood pressure. That undoubtedly means that I will get hit by a bus sometime soon. Based on that, I'd say I'm about a 2.

otto 6 years, 1 month ago

18 November 2008at 9:26 a.m. Suggest removal Permalink kidicarus (Anonymous) says… scary and loo -why don't you go ahead and post your pictures so we can criticize you too.thanks.______Precisely the reason why I would not answer an OTS question. I already know I'm ugly. But if you are a willing participant - accept the criticism.

jonas_opines 6 years, 1 month ago

Hmmm. . . realage 33, real age 30, and I look 3 years younger. Maybe at 55 I'll feel 70 and look 40. I'll take that.

Flap Doodle 6 years, 1 month ago

Do excuse me, I've got 50 lemurs Sweating to the Oldies right now......

CrazyDiamond 6 years, 1 month ago

"...and so that is probably my fault." Come on, you can do better than that. I'm sure there is someone you can blame. This IS America after all. It's your patriotic duty to blame someone else.

jonas_opines 6 years, 1 month ago

Meh, the 15 years of smoking probably dropped me quites a bit. The questions didn't bother me so much as how many times I had to turn down propaganda pamphlets.

leadstone 6 years ago

Biscuits and gravy, booze, smokes,jeez I'm amazed I'ved lasted this long. I am not an exercise fan, so if you see me running...follow suit. Tobacco is on helluva habit to quit, and if I were on a plane and saw a goose with a plate of Bs-N-Gs.....well the plane might go down due to rapid cabin depressurization and I'd die happy as long as I got to that goose with the kibble. I've got a windproof lighter so I might be able to get an after meal smoke. Oh yeah, you can't board with lighters anymore. Thanx alot AL Qeada! Well, I guess we can't have everything. Say no to vegetables, unless they're grown locally :)

coolmarv 6 years ago

I'm a 3.141592654 because you are what you eat.