Previous   Next

Are you going to take advantage of your “extra hour” that comes with the return of standard time?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 1, 2008

Browse the archives

“Yes. I’m going to take advantage of it by getting an extra hour of sleep.”

“Yes, actually my friend is having a party that night, so I’ll get to stay out a little later and sleep in a little longer.”

“No, I think I’ll probably just sleep it away.”

“I’m sure we will stay out later, but not necessarily at the bar. We’ll probably just do a little party hopping.”

Related story

Comments

spammer89 6 years, 5 months ago

Working so I get and extrat hour of OT.

labmonkey 6 years, 5 months ago

SLEEEP!!! An extra hour of crashing will be wonderful.

ohjayhawk 6 years, 5 months ago

I'm spending it on OTS while watching "The Shining". lol Happy b-day multi!

Deja Coffin 6 years, 5 months ago

It all depends on if anyone decides to let my one year old that I get an extra hour of sleep. Most likely her routine will allow me to get up at 7:15 tomorrow morning and sit there in a daze for that extra hour and change a diaper or two. I've heard of kids that sleep in real late so I'm sure they are real, I've just never seen one before. But hey, I love my early birds!!!

leexra 6 years, 5 months ago

"How do you NOT take advantage of an extra hour in the day:..unless you're planning to expire right as the clock is set back."I'll tell you how! I'm at work right now and have to work 13 hrs instead of 12. So tonight, I dislike setting the clock back. It's the longest night ever! I work in Labor/Delivery and we are having a slow night (obviously since I'm posting a comment instead of delivering a baby) so that makes it even worse.Boo-who!I know, I sound like a baby. I just needed to vent since I always end up working on this night.

unelectable 6 years, 5 months ago

umm... the freshman says "but not necessarily at the bar." how many 21 year old freshman are there?

I_Bejewel 6 years, 5 months ago

One OTS subject says "Yes, I'll get an extra hour of sleep", another says, "No, I'll probably just sleep it away." Seriously, is there a good answer to this question? How do you NOT take advantage of an extra hour in the day.....unless you're planning to expire right as the clock is set back.