Previous   Next

What are your plans for Memorial Day?

Asked at downtown Lawrence on May 25, 2008

Browse the archives

“Me and my dad usually go fishing, so we will probably be out at Clinton Lake.”

“I’m here visiting my friend. I used to live here.”

“I’m preparing to go to Italy on Tuesday to study abroad.”

“We’re doing a cook out with lots of food.”

Comments

Multidisciplinary 5 years, 11 months ago

Bone777 (Anonymous) says: Remembering my deceased loved ones:*I need a holiday where my deceased loved ones are not in my head!I'm trying very hard NOT* to think this weekend.

themiddlechild 5 years, 11 months ago

I was going to have BBQ with family but brother will be busy taking his friend to the airport. Haven't had BBQ in over 10 years since I am the only one that like to BBQ in the family. I think I will just take myself out to a good BBQ restaurant if there are any good ones around here.

oldvet 5 years, 11 months ago

I'll drive my parents around to a couple of cemeteries where family members are buried, then later I will visit a couple of my friends and be sure there is a US flag on their graves.

le 5 years, 11 months ago

Of course mens best friend (genitalia) does not like a needle pokin it..and it acts like a turtle when you poke it ...you have to keep the skin stretched ..thats where the fluffer comes in handy..no pun intended...it is the only way 2 Git er Done...I figured I needed to explain this as I had made the comment and figure some of you would have that question! I do not necessarilly think memorial is just a celebration of Death..but..Life as well! So I intend 2 enjoy mine and pack in as much fun as possible...My fluffer..She will be here at the noon hour...And to my dear departed pops...Rest in Peace...annd thank you for giving me Life! I have used it well..and have had more fun than most people would in 3 lifetimes..So I could not complain if I were 2 die today...Although..I will stick around a while 4 I have many women..er uh I mean things left to do! Have a great and Safe memorial weekend..Do not Drink and Drive..sleep it off to stay out of jail and to insure your safety(call a friend or a cab) annd I would appriciate that you stay off the road if you are drinking..my family is on the road !

le 5 years, 11 months ago

Putting a memorial Tattoo on my Genitlia in memory of all the girls I loved before...I may have 2 put Initials only cuz my little friend has laid down 2 many ladies to tat full names or I may just tat a Kitty on it...then I could bed down lesbians cuz then I would have Kitty to rub on their kitty...Oh and will go to B-B-Q at my friends and drink one for all the people that are in the ground and cannot enjoy the fruit here on earth!

Bone777 5 years, 11 months ago

Remembering my deceased loved ones...

Multidisciplinary 5 years, 11 months ago

When's Memorial Day..seems like it's often close to the 31st?!?!?