Previous   Next

Are you going on vacation this summer?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on May 22, 2008

Browse the archives

“Probably just going camping in Colorado with my boyfriend’s family.”

“We’re going next week actually, to the Lake of the Ozarks to go boating and drinking - but not at the same time.”

“Yeah. I’m getting ready to leave on Memorial Day for an internship in Paris.”

“We’re going to go sightseeing in Washington, D.C.

Comments

sgtwolverine 6 years, 7 months ago

I'm not sure; I'd like to, but I don't know if it'll work out. I might take a drive up to Toronto to visit the hockey hall of fame, but I'm not sure.In any case, I don't know if I can top last year's vacation. I took a drive to this exotic place called Kansas, and I even met some very exotic people in this town called Lawrence. It was cool.

sissezz 6 years, 7 months ago

yes! we are leaving for vegas on sunday! if i hit it big i won't be back...... well maybe i 'll come back for my kids.

dminear60 6 years, 7 months ago

blue73harley: Don't go too fast through our lovely town...you will miss the allure.

alm77 6 years, 7 months ago

We're supposed to go to Florida.... fingers crossed

coolmom 6 years, 7 months ago

kayaking in the river or lake within 2 miles of the house, swimming at the workout place 2 miles from the house and the back yard. i am trying to convince my kids that camping in the back yard for most of the summer would be educational...lol.

madam_hillarys_pantsuits 6 years, 7 months ago

Going out to Oakley sometime this summer....gotta see that six-legged cow at least one more time before I die!

sunflower_sue 6 years, 7 months ago

sgt, "exotic" people in KS? I thought of you the other night as I was laying in bed. I heard a raccoon scampering across my roof and I wondered if it was one of yours on a catch and release program. (And YDP had your minds in the gutter...didn't you?) ;)

Flap Doodle 6 years, 7 months ago

At Snap's College of Taxidermy and Cheese-Making, every day is like a vacation. We're offering a 2 for the price of 1 special on marmots in June!

samsnewplace 6 years, 7 months ago

I might have gas money to make it to the big city of Topeka, if i'm lucky........they are guessing $7.00 a gallon by fall.....I don't care how much your salary is, this is going to put alot of folks under quickly.

Take_a_letter_Maria 6 years, 7 months ago

Plan on visiting colleges with my Sr. to be, but with fuel prices the way they are he may end up right here at KU. That's too bad not because I don't like KU, but because I think it's important for him to get away from the p's and grow up. Experience another part of the country

Flap Doodle 6 years, 7 months ago

Is the World's Largest Hand-Dug Well open again?

jonas 6 years, 7 months ago

Got this trip to China, which I guess probably can't really be counted as a vacation per se, but is surely been a great time. We're going to Amsterdam late in July. Got the need for some green. Maybe going to Texas to see some friends from last summer's China trip. Good times!

road_Runner 6 years, 7 months ago

With the way gas prices have been lately, I'll be lucky if I can even afford to go and hang out in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! Nah, I'll probably go camping with my peeps. =)