Previous   Next

What kind of things do you forward to your friends by e-mail?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on May 12, 2008

Browse the archives

“I don’t live here anymore, but I grew up here. So anytime I get ahold of any KU stuff, I try to propagate the KU love.”

“Mostly just entertaining and mindless YouTube links.”

“Actually, I don’t forward much. I usually just call them and tell them to check it out if they’re near a computer so we can talk about it then and there.”

“Just news articles I find interesting, random facts and jokes.”

Comments

sunflower_sue 6 years, 7 months ago

Only the things that tell me I must or I'm cursed...or I'll miss something really great happening in 4 days...or that someone will die unless I forward to 10 of my friends. All that stuff is legit.

sgtwolverine 6 years, 7 months ago

I actually very rarely forward things. (Of course, it helps that I almost never get forwarded things in the first place.) I'll send an amusing link or the like, but I typically don't get those links in forwards.Speaking of an amusing link, here's one now!http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/

Flap Doodle 6 years, 7 months ago

There's flesh-eating bacteria on bananas! Dude, I saw it on the interwebs. It's gotta be true.

jonas 6 years, 7 months ago

No sound card?! It's 2008, multiD! Ditch that Commodore 64 and get something with Windows on it, that comes with speakers!

KSChick1 6 years, 7 months ago

dirty jokes, spoof motivational posters, redneck pics, youtube links, Maxine, and anything else that makes me snort coffee out of my nose while laughing hystericallyI never forward the "because you're my friend" crap or anything with any kind of threat attached like fleas infesting my armpits unless I forward the bunny of love (or Whatever!)

countrygirl 6 years, 7 months ago

It has to have made me laugh or really tugged at the heart strings before I'll forward. I hate getting junk, but like stuff that brightens my day is cool. The political stuff goes straight in the trash bin--I get more than enough of that just from the news.