Previous   Next

What are you looking forward to after you graduate?

Asked at Haskell Indian Nations University on May 9, 2008

Browse the archives

“Continuing my education when I get back home and then transferring to the University of Texas in Arlington.”

“Establishing a good career for myself. Hopefully I’ve obtained the education I need to be successful in the real world and in continuing my education.”

“Starting a new job as a kindergarten teacher in Cherokee, N.C., but I’m going to miss being a college student a little bit.”

Comments

sunflower_sue 5 years, 11 months ago

My 10 point buck full of head cheese! (Just pull an antler and it despenses cheese through the nostrils.)

le 5 years, 11 months ago

and yea ...I am whitey...very tattooed ..but white beneath the art....love yer peoples spirit!

le 5 years, 11 months ago

I have 2 say I am a little disappointEd with larryville ...Haskell is a big part of larryville history..and the native american has been ignored enough...If the question was askin bout K. U. graduates.....the posting would be outta control...any haskell students tuning in...ya wanna make a great paper for school...check into the history.....Osage indian Chief James Bigheart..the man was a symbol 4 stickin it back to the white man....he secured the mineral rights 4 his people....thus ...when oil became a useful resource...his people got a piece of the oklahoma pie.....if ya werent aware....now you are.....yea oil is a bad thing but chief J. kept his people in the money in order 2 make life better after bein screwed by the white man....check it out!

prospector 5 years, 11 months ago

My sheepskin from Snap's Academy of Cheese-Making and Taxidermy. MMM Gouda.

iplaysupernintendo 5 years, 11 months ago

le 5 years, 11 months ago

Well Christy(above)..you are gonna love Cherokee N.C.....They have a motorcycle rally there and is a blast...I tattooed there in the mid `90s...I put brier fox and brier rabbit on the fella that was on the talk show circuit years ago...he had only Disney charactors all over his body ..even was in the national enquirer....also they make damn good peyote tea ! The apalachians are absolutley the most beautiful area in the country.....I did however get a little tired of tattooing the #3 ....lotta Earnhardt fans in them there parts! 70% of the cars had a #3 sticker on it...and thats when he was still alive ! Dale parked his cadillac 30 feet from the R.V. we converted into a traveling tat shop across the street from the Bristol raceway....Intresting trivia: Bristols downtown is set up kinda cool...on one side of the street ..you are in tennessee..you cross the street and you are shoppin in virginia.....

Flap Doodle 5 years, 11 months ago

All graduates of Snap's Academy of Cheese-Making and Taxidermy get all the gouda they can eat in a month.

jonas 5 years, 11 months ago

Probably leaving Kansas and its ridiculous weather patterns. But alas, one year to go.