Previous   Next

Do you think Wildcats are bad luck for the Jayhawks?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on March 28, 2008

Browse the archives

“I don’t think so, considering the general domination over teams with Wildcats as their mascot this year. They should be glad that we’re still willing to play them.”

“I could see how people could think that if they’re really superstitious, but I don’t. I think we can do whatever we put our minds to.”

“I say no, because lifetime average against K-State, we’ve killed them. We’re going to win, and then go on to win the national championship.”

“I think as long as Beasley isn’t involved, we’re fine. But then again I believe the Jayhawks are the best basketball team in America.”

Comments

tonythetiger 6 years, 8 months ago

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

We dominate other teams because we can do anything if we put our minds together. I'm not superstitious. On the average, we've mostly killed them. But then again...

OnlyTheOne 6 years, 8 months ago

Anybody wanna tell these people it's the Vilanova Wildcats that beat us badly a couple years back. No worse than badly. KState doesn't even enter into this question

sunflower_sue 6 years, 8 months ago

Let me delve into this further. I'm a Jayhawk. I married a beefy, hunky Wildcat. He has been very good luck for me. So, I guess my answer is...um...no.

tonythetiger 6 years, 8 months ago

muggisment le tonnerre.

frappe le eclair.

Les mots d'amour sont volent son aires.

jonas 6 years, 8 months ago

Speaking of cats, does anyone have a solution that they'd care to relate on getting a cat to stop eating things that it's body apparently can't process? Just a few months ago he ate a bunch of earplugs and had to have one of them removed surgically, and now he's back in the hospital with an xray suggesting a possible blockage. It's getting expensive.

labmonkey 6 years, 8 months ago

Jonas, you solution lies in the bullet of a .22. Or you could sell it to your local Chinese eatery.

sunflower_sue 6 years, 8 months ago

being superstitious is bad luck.

Go Hawks!