Previous   Next

Do you have any dietary restrictions?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 4, 2008

Browse the archives

“I’m a vegetarian, but that’s by choice. I can eat any kind of food I want.”

“No. I’m good with everything. I don’t have an aversion to any foods.”

“Only psychologically to eggs. I’ve always been that way. I can’t even eat something that’s on the same plate, and I can’t stand to watch people eat them.”

Comments

ohjayhawk 8 years ago

imnotyoo - Of course it was KFC because the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes, puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly...I have cut out all caffeine from my diet to help prevent some heart palpitations I've been having. Other than that, I should probably eat better in general, but I don't.

trinity 8 years ago

heh, harley, that was funny! but the whacking your porcupine one, uhhh-i'm speechless, lmao. i have no dietary restrictions and my badonkadonk butt shows such. :)

Chrissy Neibarger 8 years ago

speaking of eggs, once I got my gall bladder removed, I can't do eggs anymore :( I miss my fried egg sandwiches. Other than that, I eat what I want :)

countrygirl 8 years ago

I try to watch how much sodium I eat. Family has a history of high blood pressure.

notajayhawk 8 years ago

Yes. When my stomach is full to capacity I have to stop eating.

jumpin_catfish 8 years ago

I am restricted to only yummie food!

redwaggoner 8 years ago

Yeah! Being diabetic: NO sugar! (except when I hunger 4 a candy bar)

tonythetiger 8 years ago

I subsist on a healthy diet of Fruitloops.

sunflower_sue 8 years ago

Devon is only a transient because she is here for the Wak Fest and it would be so uncool to admit she was actually employed. Food restrictions: Sadly, I can't do caffeine. At all! Not even de-caf. (But sometimes you just gotta say "what the heck" and suck it up.) Coffee is just way too yum to do without. Oh! And I can't eat shellfish. Bummer.

Take_a_letter_Maria 8 years ago

Seems I've been eating a lot of crow lately.Others that post on LJW could/should probably do the same.

sgtwolverine 8 years ago

Yes. Diet soft drinks make me want to die so I can get rid of that putrid aftertaste.But medically speaking, no, I don't have any real restrictions. No allergies or anything.

yoornotmee 8 years ago

I was a vegetarian for eight years and then this past December, I decided that I wanted some fried chicken. I went to KFC (of all places, KFC) and got a bucket of chicken. I haven't looked back.

jonas 8 years ago