Previous   Next

Are you hoping the Democratic presidential nominee will be decided this week or carry on until the convention in August?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 3, 2008

Browse the archives

“I hope Obama wins before the week is out. Our economy is pretty tough right now, and I think he has a lot of good ideas and can give us the bump we need.”

“It doesn’t really matter to me, but I would just as soon be done hearing about it.”

“I hope it keeps on going. I’m a Hillary lover, and I think it benefits her for it to continue.”

“I’m not old enough to vote, but if I was, I would want it to be over so I could see the winner campaign against McCain directly.”

Comments

Puff_Dragon 5 years, 10 months ago

Everybody knows that the Captain lied.......and so it goes...........everybody knows.............................

JJE007 5 years, 10 months ago

Who cares? ...if the elections are fixed...Who cares if they're not? Who really cares?There is no choice. We are governed by interest.The only interests are in entertainment, asset retention, asset coverings, asses, white elephants, beauty products, me me me, pretend you you you, doof poof goof oof proof toof and interest on speculation in spectacle. Enjoy.

reality 5 years, 10 months ago

I think our country will be in a bad place if Obama wins!!! His wife says "For the first time in my life I am proud of America" ???WHAT THE HELL??? And now all of a sudden he is writing a letter to his church...what they have been saying for all the years he has been going there has been okay...but now he doesn't agree with it...Ummm...let me see... I think there is probably a church on every corner...if he doesn't agree with it...why is he waiting until election time to change??? I think he agrees with it, but can't do so and win the election, so he decides to write a letter!!! I DO NOT want another 8 years of the economy being as bad as it is right now...but I will NOT vote for Obama!!!!! -

motherof4 5 years, 10 months ago

Hilliary needs to hang it up! I am for Obama all the way and I am a reg. Rep! go figure! IF Hillary would have beat Obama then I would vote for McCain.I'm sick and tired of listening to Hilliary! I'd love to wave the wheat to her like we do at all the KU games when someone gets fouled out! ha!

consumer1 5 years, 10 months ago

I hope they keep dividing amounst themselves. So go ahead on !! keep sqaubbling and that will ensure a conservative win.

Multidisciplinary 5 years, 10 months ago

wait ronburgundy posted this about it being a false report on the "article"http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=4986297&page=1

le 5 years, 10 months ago

Marion..you are the biggest Dipsh%t in town! You still barred from the pig? And should be ran out of town! You are a waste of space..in fact all you G.O.P. supporters are idiots!

dajudge 5 years, 10 months ago

Now a big bowl of oyster stew sounds good. MMMgood.I'm sorry, what was the question? Somethng about pant suits?I say, let it go to the end until someone is elected president.

Marion Lynn 5 years, 10 months ago

I sincerely hope that the Hillary/beeste remains in the race and that the DemonRats eat themselves alive.In the meantime, vote Nader!

Multidisciplinary 5 years, 10 months ago

"Do you have a favorite oyster dish?" would have been more interesting OTS today.Politics are every night hamburger at this point..oysters are an interesting change of menu.

BigDog 5 years, 10 months ago

I think she should, and reinforce Democrats commitment to true Democracy, which the Democratic Party claims to staunchly defend and uphold.----------------------------------------------------------------------------If there was a true commitment to democracy by the Party the votes of the people of Michigan and Florida would count as equal to other states .... not as only half a vote.

le 5 years, 10 months ago

Anyone that suggest the removal of my above comment is obviously a republican..worried that my message might make the people realize the conciquences of voting G.O.P. or for the half white inexperienced racist that will land us smack dab in the middle of race riots!Don`t continue 2 be a fool ! It is simple 2 pull yer head from yer anus...unless yer one of those fetish freaks that likes living in a world of Fecal matter!

le 5 years, 10 months ago

Sarah..you poor mislead..uninformed..ruckin fetard! Osama Obama is the as bad of a choice as voting republican (maybe worse..and I despise everything the G.O.P. stands 4..but..Osama Obama has no experience and has been involved in a racist church..he abandoned only 4 political reasons) Hillary is the best choice for many reasons..she has experience..she is a democrat..she has connections..she has a bigger set of balls than Osama O. bigger than MCcain..bigger than all of the candidates 2gether and is more manly than Bushwhacker(although Barb Bush looks like a man..Hill at least is good lookin manly lady) The U.S. is not ready for a blacky(Half whitey) person to run the country..they cant even run their crack houses with sucess! If Osama O. gets in office you better get prepared for the race riots..and load yer guns ..cuz it is not gonna be pretty! The skinheads & KKK are gonna likely start attacking the dark side..then the dark side will start pulling white people out of cars (and home invasions) at random in retaliation...It will be mayhem & chaos! Do you really wanna see the country fall (cant fall far at this point..ya cant fall far from grace when it comes to where we are at with the Bushwhacker administration) from "Grace?" ! REpublican way is a bad Idea..do you want another term of financial Rape & torture? And a vot e for Osama O. is a bad Idea cuz of the riots around the corner(keep in mind..blacks have been angry 4 a long time over their own people selling them into slavery) and they love shooting at whitey anyway..& they are uneducated & will protect their crack biz & pimpin industry! Remember watts riots? Well get ready for a nation wide watts war! The only logical choice is to vote Hillary...we have given man the chance 4 way to long & look were we are! THanx to oil man Bushwhacker lining his pockets at americas expense we have a nation of people struggling to keep their homes & feed their kids..and likely with another G.O.P. term most will be living in tents & under bridges! You dont have 2 agree with my approach but I am trying to get yer attention..at least think about the high possibility that I may be onto something here! It is time 4 an intelligent experienced woman to take over and set us back on the path that Bill had us on..we were out of debt. gas was affordable and we were a happy powerful nation in the `90s!

macon47 5 years, 10 months ago

"Anybody who's convinced that Barack Obama belongs in the White House, except as part of a tour group, is the same sort of twit who actually believes that Jimmy Carter is a living saint and that Hillary Clinton is the smartest woman in America."

blue73harley 5 years, 10 months ago

He would look rather dashing in a kilt.

beawolf 5 years, 10 months ago

"I've seen enough pant suits"... I agree. I wish Obama would wear something different.

Grith_Knethir 5 years, 10 months ago

Hillary's camp says to take this to the convention so I've heard?? Knowing the Clintons, they surely have a couple tricks up their sleeves. I think she should, and reinforce Democrats commitment to true Democracy, which the Democratic Party claims to staunchly defend and uphold.Then in November, she will beat McCain.