Previous   Next

Are you hoping the Democratic presidential nominee will be decided this week or carry on until the convention in August?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 3, 2008

Browse the archives

“I hope Obama wins before the week is out. Our economy is pretty tough right now, and I think he has a lot of good ideas and can give us the bump we need.”

“It doesn’t really matter to me, but I would just as soon be done hearing about it.”

“I hope it keeps on going. I’m a Hillary lover, and I think it benefits her for it to continue.”

“I’m not old enough to vote, but if I was, I would want it to be over so I could see the winner campaign against McCain directly.”

Comments

dajudge 6 years, 6 months ago

Now a big bowl of oyster stew sounds good. MMMgood.I'm sorry, what was the question? Somethng about pant suits?I say, let it go to the end until someone is elected president.

BigDog 6 years, 6 months ago

I think she should, and reinforce Democrats commitment to true Democracy, which the Democratic Party claims to staunchly defend and uphold.----------------------------------------------------------------------------If there was a true commitment to democracy by the Party the votes of the people of Michigan and Florida would count as equal to other states .... not as only half a vote.

Grith_Knethir 6 years, 6 months ago

Hillary's camp says to take this to the convention so I've heard?? Knowing the Clintons, they surely have a couple tricks up their sleeves. I think she should, and reinforce Democrats commitment to true Democracy, which the Democratic Party claims to staunchly defend and uphold.Then in November, she will beat McCain.

beawolf 6 years, 6 months ago

"I've seen enough pant suits"... I agree. I wish Obama would wear something different.

Frederic Gutknecht IV 6 years, 6 months ago

Who cares? ...if the elections are fixed...Who cares if they're not? Who really cares?There is no choice. We are governed by interest.The only interests are in entertainment, asset retention, asset coverings, asses, white elephants, beauty products, me me me, pretend you you you, doof poof goof oof proof toof and interest on speculation in spectacle. Enjoy.

Puff_Dragon 6 years, 6 months ago

Everybody knows that the Captain lied.......and so it goes...........everybody knows.............................

motherof4 6 years, 6 months ago

Hilliary needs to hang it up! I am for Obama all the way and I am a reg. Rep! go figure! IF Hillary would have beat Obama then I would vote for McCain.I'm sick and tired of listening to Hilliary! I'd love to wave the wheat to her like we do at all the KU games when someone gets fouled out! ha!

reality 6 years, 6 months ago

I think our country will be in a bad place if Obama wins!!! His wife says "For the first time in my life I am proud of America" ???WHAT THE HELL??? And now all of a sudden he is writing a letter to his church...what they have been saying for all the years he has been going there has been okay...but now he doesn't agree with it...Ummm...let me see... I think there is probably a church on every corner...if he doesn't agree with it...why is he waiting until election time to change??? I think he agrees with it, but can't do so and win the election, so he decides to write a letter!!! I DO NOT want another 8 years of the economy being as bad as it is right now...but I will NOT vote for Obama!!!!! -