Previous   Next

Are you planning to attend the downtown Sidewalk Sale?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on July 14, 2008

Browse the archives

“Yeah. I like to stock up on a lot of hats and KU shirts that they have on sale down here.”

“I will be at work, so I won’t be able to. It’s seems like I always have to work on that day, and I work downtown so we’re always very busy.”

“I’ve never been to it before, but I might have to check it out this year.”

“I’ll be working, but I will be downtown. I grew up here and just moved back from Denver. I really missed downtown Lawrence and things like the Sidewalk Sale, so I’m looking forward to it.”

Related story

Comments

trinity 6 years, 5 months ago

hai! ize needin ridez in ur strollerz for the salez! mr snapcracklez can u HALP mee?!

coolmom 6 years, 5 months ago

would love to go but not in town. my sis will scout for good stuff though.

jonas 6 years, 5 months ago

Sure, I'm looking for another boa. Is that you, LE?

conservativepunker 6 years, 5 months ago

Do they have any ballcaps with the bill on the side instead of the front? I've been lookin fer one o' those....

Bone777 6 years, 5 months ago

was_freashpowder -don't be hatin' on Double D. He is the 'Minnie Pearl' of the 2000's. Check out them tags for snizzle...

jonas 6 years, 5 months ago

invictus: Sure it does. Just keep telling yourself that.

iplaysupernintendo 6 years, 5 months ago

I'll be there! Working at 5:30 am to pull out all our sweet sale items!

sunflower_sue 6 years, 5 months ago

Never attended the sale before. I have no plans on going this year, either. Prospector, I'm beginning to think that you're all talk. Every time I go to the brewery I look for you. Haven't seen you there yet. I can't begin to tell you how many free beers you've missed out on. :P

Confrontation 6 years, 5 months ago

Racism disguised as an opinion on clothing. Classy.

jonas 6 years, 5 months ago

Funny, but for some reason we don't feel the need to start stereotyping our posts with street speak etc. when we're talking about the white folks with their enormous sunglasses. Why is that, are all fashion blunders not equal?

John Spencer 6 years, 5 months ago

YO YO YO double D! u wearin thu culurs of the Gulden Guild. We here at the Grey pupon Posse can't thake this lyin down! Our Hot dogs will be flying tonight!The Mass St GPP has spoken.word to your mustard maker.

mom_of_three 6 years, 5 months ago

In my twenty years of lawrence, I have probably went a handful of times during the evening, and have gotten a couple of nice deals on shoes. I am not one of those who takes the day off, though.

acg 6 years, 5 months ago

Invictus has no need to go to the sidewalk sale. He made a killing at Macy's at the Martin Luther King white sale. He got 1/2 off on sheets for him and all his little redneck buddies.