Previous   Next

Are you interested in watching Kathleen Sebelius give the Democratic response to the president’s State of the Union address?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on January 29, 2008

Browse the archives

“Actually I’m interested in what both sides have to say, so I’m definitely going to check it out. It gives me a bit more vested interest because she is our governor in addition to being a Democratic leader of a red state.”

“I think it will interest me more. It’s nice to see Kansas get some positive attention for a change. Honestly, I probably wouldn’t watch the whole thing if she wasn’t speaking.”

“Yes, I am. I’ve become much more politically aware, and I want to be on top of my game for the upcoming election.”

“Yes. That’s the only reason I’m going to watch it.”

Comments

Drew_Carey 6 years, 11 months ago

Absolutely not. On the other hand, here is something to take your mind off of the Tuesday blahs. Fun in this for all, especially the men. http://men.msn.com/articlees.aspx?cp-documentid=4725556

For some reason, I'm craving a cheeseburger.

nobody1793 6 years, 11 months ago

"Bush was up there cracking jokes..."

That kind of bothered me. It's one thing to say something clever. It's just tacky to snicker at how funny you think you are. After all this was the state of the union, not showtime at the apollo.

sunflower_sue 6 years, 11 months ago

No more interested in watching Kathleen respond to it than watching George deliver it.

sgtwolverine 6 years, 11 months ago

I didn't even watch the State of the Union address; instead, I watched Arrested Development. The Bluth family has much the same dynamics as the political parties, but their interactions are much funnier.

lilsuzy 6 years, 11 months ago

I thought she looked nervous, but still did a good job and I think she looks great, botox or no botox. It is nice to have a national spotlight on Kansas, to let the rest of the country know, we all aren't sheep for the republican party, even though our state gos red in every prez election. Maybe this year, it will be different? Some how I doubt it, but hey here is to hope!

beatrice 6 years, 11 months ago

oil can ... oil can...

Governor Tin Woman. Too bad. I was hoping for more.

We have baristas in the house!!

H_Lecter 6 years, 11 months ago

R.I. Glad you were supporting "No Child Left Behind!"

GretchenJP 6 years, 11 months ago

Holy cow, there's some little man running up David Magariel's shoulder!!