Previous   Next

What are you doing to enjoy your snow day?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on February 7, 2008

Browse the archives

“One thing is that I got to sleep in for a change, and I’m going to go sledding later this afternoon.”

“I’m actually out searching for supplies for a school project. I didn’t have class anyway, so it’s not really a snow day for me.”

“I woke up for a class at 8 and found out I didn’t have to go, so I went back to sleep. Other than that, I’ve just been walking around enjoying the day.”

“No classes, but I had to be at work at 6 a.m. anyway. But I got to go out for lunch, come downtown and walk around and do some window shopping.”

Comments

ohjayhawk 10 years ago

I spent my day wishing I had a snow day. Although, if all the rain we received had been snow, we would be have been digging out until March.

RonBurgandy 10 years ago

Xavier looks like he is about to kick the camera man's patooty.

sgtwolverine 10 years ago

My snow day was last night, when the hockey game I was supposed to photograph got canceled. I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.

acg 10 years ago

I cleaned and washed laundry and vacuumed ceiling fans and cobwebs. Then my kid and I built his pinewood derby car for scouts. We made muffins and a big fried chicken dinner and went sledding. Then we lost a gerbil in the house and spent the better part of two hours looking for it. Then after the kids went to bed we watched a awful, campy horror movie and went to sleep. Yay for snow days.

sunflower_sue 10 years ago

Lemme see, Did some baking. Got a wild idea to pull out the fridge and clean "the space that one dares not go." Forced my endentured servant to do some laundry. Broke up a squabble over computer usage. Played chauffer in the evening. Ate cookies.

Brian Berry 10 years ago

i don't get a snow day...i live in phoenix

mom_of_three 10 years ago

after i found out work and school were cancelled, I went back to bed.
When I decided to crawl out of bed, i played computer poker for a while, watched tv, and finally ventured out to the store after 5:00.
I pretty much wasted the whole day.
when can we have another snow day?

kneejerkreaction 10 years ago

um.......are there children under 16 reading this blog....?