Previous   Next

What are you doing to enjoy your snow day?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on February 7, 2008

Browse the archives

“One thing is that I got to sleep in for a change, and I’m going to go sledding later this afternoon.”

“I’m actually out searching for supplies for a school project. I didn’t have class anyway, so it’s not really a snow day for me.”

“I woke up for a class at 8 and found out I didn’t have to go, so I went back to sleep. Other than that, I’ve just been walking around enjoying the day.”

“No classes, but I had to be at work at 6 a.m. anyway. But I got to go out for lunch, come downtown and walk around and do some window shopping.”

Comments

ohjayhawk 6 years, 10 months ago

I spent my day wishing I had a snow day. Although, if all the rain we received had been snow, we would be have been digging out until March.

RonBurgandy 6 years, 10 months ago

Xavier looks like he is about to kick the camera man's patooty.

sgtwolverine 6 years, 10 months ago

My snow day was last night, when the hockey game I was supposed to photograph got canceled. I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.

acg 6 years, 10 months ago

I cleaned and washed laundry and vacuumed ceiling fans and cobwebs. Then my kid and I built his pinewood derby car for scouts. We made muffins and a big fried chicken dinner and went sledding. Then we lost a gerbil in the house and spent the better part of two hours looking for it. Then after the kids went to bed we watched a awful, campy horror movie and went to sleep. Yay for snow days.

sunflower_sue 6 years, 10 months ago

Lemme see, Did some baking. Got a wild idea to pull out the fridge and clean "the space that one dares not go." Forced my endentured servant to do some laundry. Broke up a squabble over computer usage. Played chauffer in the evening. Ate cookies.

jhawkbrian815 6 years, 10 months ago

i don't get a snow day...i live in phoenix

mom_of_three 6 years, 10 months ago

after i found out work and school were cancelled, I went back to bed.
When I decided to crawl out of bed, i played computer poker for a while, watched tv, and finally ventured out to the store after 5:00.
I pretty much wasted the whole day.
when can we have another snow day?

kneejerkreaction 6 years, 10 months ago

um.......are there children under 16 reading this blog....?