Previous   Next

Are you excited about watching the Super Bowl?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on February 3, 2008

Browse the archives

“Of course. I want to see the Patriots go undefeated; it’s history in the making. Beer, food, friends, HD (TV) - what’s not to love?”

“Sure. I don’t really have a preference for either team, but I’ll watch it for the commercials.”

“Not really. I’m pretty apathetic towards most sporting events.”

“Yeah, it’s always a good time to get together with your friends to watch some football.”

jonas 7 years, 8 months ago

Is that today? Hmmm. . . . might tune in for a bit.

labmonkey 7 years, 8 months ago

Sean is a pinko-commie and needs to go back to Russia.

God I hate Boston teams, first they made me root for the hated Yankees, and now I have had to root for a Manning two years in a row now.

sgtwolverine 7 years, 8 months ago

Absolutely. Go Lions!

Oh ... wait. Never mind.

(Yes, I am looking forward to the game.)

Drew_Carey 7 years, 8 months ago

I see LJW doesn't like any comments from others who have gone in for lap band surgery..that is if it's a BAD thing, losing someone $17,000..and then NO lapband after the surgery. I wrote in, and it posted, then later, they showed it as "no comments on this article" LJW just wants this to be a rosey happay for all story. They don't want you to know you can pay the money, go in and come out with NO lap band. You're just screwed out of a lot of savings.All I stated was pure fact and I can prove it. Don't do this surgery unless someone else is paying for it, you may come out having spent your earnings for NOT!

nobody1793 7 years, 8 months ago

Football season ended Jan. 2.

Puppy Bowl rules! (Every time a puppy does something cute, take a drink.)

Flap Doodle 7 years, 8 months ago

How long until the Wiener Dog Nationals? Now that's a sporting event!

hawklet21 7 years, 8 months ago

I have never watched the Super Bowl, and I still don't care to watch it. Not even for the commercials! I feel so un-American :-P

conservativepunker 7 years, 8 months ago

Nope. Don't even know who's playing. Couldn't care less.

sunflower_sue 7 years, 8 months ago

Are thumbtacks on the superbowl menu? I made a pot of vege soup! How's that for un-American? I guess it's soup-in-bowl Sunday. (groan!) Don't get me wrong, the game will be on...but I think I'll manage to get my laundry done as well.

mom_of_three 7 years, 8 months ago

haven't watched it in years, with any particular interest anyway. The hubby watches it and I usually pay attention for the good half time shows.
The last time I watched the super bowl with any interest was in 1988, Super Bowl XXII when Denver played the Redskins and the Redskins came from behind. I was rooting for the Redskins from the get-go, and was very outnumbered at the party I was at.

miker 7 years, 8 months ago

The Heartbreakers at Halftime will help this event out !

gogoplata 7 years, 8 months ago

I was more exited to see Frank Mir beat Brock Lesnar last night in the UFC.

GretchenJP 7 years, 8 months ago

conservativepunker (Anonymous) says:

"Nope. Don't even know who's playing. Couldn't care less."

I echo your statement, conservativepunker.