Previous   Next

What is on your little one’s Santa list?

Asked at The Toy Store, 936 Mass. on December 21, 2008

Browse the archives

“Anything that plays music for a 1-year-old and some dinosaurs.”

“A Barbie doll and doll house.”

“A Handy Manny, with the tool box and tool belt, and cars and trains.”

“I’m trying to find some toys that will use her imagination.”

Related story

Comments

Deja Coffin 6 years, 7 months ago

Well if you ask my 4 year old she'll just say she wants, "a lot of things." But one of her presents is a digital camera for little kids so she'll stop trying to use my grown-up and more expensive one! My one year old loves baby dolls and those big lego things. So we got her a baby doll and I hope someone else got her those building blocks because I couldn't find them!!

Deja Coffin 6 years, 7 months ago

BTW, I'm up early with a sick 4 year old. What's going around right now that'll cause vomiting and diarehha (sp)?

CindiCat 6 years, 7 months ago

I don't have "little ones" at home anymore. My "little one" turned 22 on the 15th!!I do have 2 granddaughter's though. One is 7 years old and the other one will be 5 in January.They were easy to shop for.....anything "Hannah Montanta" and "High School Musical" for the 7 year old. I was able to find lots of reasonably priced items."Hello Kitty" stuff for the almost 5 year old.Now, I need to shop for my 4 adult kids......."dejacrew423"....sorry your 4 year old is sick. Sounds like a "flu" bug to me. I'm just sayin.Happy Holidays!! :)

jonas_opines 6 years, 7 months ago

Super Mario Galaxies, and he's not really very little anymore.

Deja Coffin 6 years, 7 months ago

Thanks Cindi, I think so too. She doesn't have a fever and is acting fine now but it could always be the calm before the storm. Hopefully not! (knocking on wood)

BuffyloGal 6 years, 7 months ago

Lego, Lego and hmmm, maybe some Lego. Oh and Lego Batman on the Wii.

tangential_reasoners_anonymous 6 years, 7 months ago

My "little one's" Santa list doubles as a hit list for me...I could end up taking a big one. Deja: diarehha (sp)?There is no "ha" in diarrhea.(arr, arr),;-D