Previous   Next

What is your favorite new class this semester?

Asked at South Junior High School on August 26, 2008

Browse the archives

“I like chorus and computer application. I love to sing, and I like everything to do with computers.”

“Math. I’ve always like to solve math problems.”

“Mine is probably math. I have a really nice teacher and everything in the class is very straight forward.”

“My favorite class is history, because I love learning about history. I’ve always taken an interest in it.”

“Probably biology, because I like science and have some of friends in there.”

“Spanish, because that’s probably the subject I’m best at, and I have a few friends in there.”

“I’m going to say math. Algebra is new to me, so it’s kind of fun.”

“My favorite class is probably biology or study seminar. Right now biology is the most fun, but I have a feeling that might change when we get more homework.”

Comments

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

autie, we use rennet from free-range trapdoor buffalo. At the Snap Institute for Cheesemaking and Taxidermy, you'll learn how to make cheese so soft that it'll burst into tears if you stare at it too long.It's all good.

Multidisciplinary 5 years, 7 months ago

autie,just the lifting and carrying and cleaning are farmed out..the intense packing I do myself.The mastermind supervision is the real test.;D

autie 5 years, 7 months ago

so snap, where do you get your rennet? from the voles or walmart? I like the home made french soft cheese..with a touch of the bacteria..you know, the blue kind.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

"bombshell (Anonymous) says: I wanna take that Cheesemaking and Taxidermy 101 I've heard so much about:"Well, now's the perfect time to sign up. We're doing gouda and voles this fall.

autie 5 years, 7 months ago

ah come on multi, didn't you farm out your homework on that one?

alm77 5 years, 7 months ago

Surprisingly enough, Biological Anthropology has turned out to be much better than I thought. It may be my favorite.

Multidisciplinary 5 years, 7 months ago

Speed packing 802..it's a grad course

ChristmasCarol 5 years, 7 months ago

I liked Astronomy and I got a telescope outside of class and learned how to locate celestial bodies and how they change in the sky in time and location. I am not that good at it but I have some experience.I also liked Art class. It was fun to set things up and "space off" into the painting and I lost so much time just drawing. It was a real calming effect for a busy schedule and in the middle of my school day it helped relieve tension as I went on to other classes afterward.

bombshell 5 years, 7 months ago

I wanna take that Cheesemaking and Taxidermy 101 I've heard so much about...

autie 5 years, 7 months ago

Austin said algebra is fun? ..I just enrolled in "Electric Smokers 101". Labs are Saturday and Sunday. The first project is going to be Turkey ala Hickory. The great thing about this class is that there is no teacher and we get to drink in class.