Previous   Next

What are your predictions for the KU verses K-State football game?

Asked at Jefferson's Restaurant, 743 Mass. St. on October 6, 2007

Browse the archives

“I think our defense is going to go hard on Jordy Nelson. I think we can shut them down.”

“I think KU is going to win by two touchdowns. I think if they can spread out the offense and make use of Meier in a receiver position, they can do it. I think K-State is going to have some tricks for us though.”

“It’ll be KU in a romp. I’ve got a good vibe about this season.”

“I think KU is going to struggle in the first quarter, but will find their stride by the third. I’ll be interested to see what they do with Kerry Meier and if we try some of that offense we used against Toledo, because that’s fun football to watch.”

Comments

ms_canada 6 years, 6 months ago

And I might get disapeardededed for reading them. :O) Oh, it is getting late, you may not see this. I have been reading a truly interesting book and could not tear myself away. It is about Heloise and Abelard. Now why to I think that you, sue, would know to whom I am referring. Must get ready for bed. nitie nite.

sunflower_sue 6 years, 6 months ago

Ms_C, My sis suggests that I send you some verses to "Roll Your Leg Over," but I think I would get disapeardeded.

scenebooster 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey Wayne, what happened to that little kitty of yours?

sunflower_sue 6 years, 6 months ago

Huh! Nice catch Ms_C.

I predict K-State will play badly. I predict KU will play somewhat better than K-State. KU will take the game 30 to 24. These are my predictions as I see them in my crystal ball. Next...

Rooooooooccck Chaaaaaaaaaalk

ms_canada 6 years, 6 months ago

By Jove - I think I've got it -- the verses are going to be read out at the football game and then the voting will take place. Really great idea!!!!

ms_canada 6 years, 6 months ago

I have a question - does anyone know what these verses are? Are they smutty or really clean. I have never heard of a poetry contest between two universities before. Are they going to print the winning verses? It's a great idea.

TongieMom 6 years, 6 months ago

It'll be a great game, but I predict Jayhawk on the grill for dinner tonight! Go Wildcats!

WayneKerr 6 years, 6 months ago

I predict Willie will have a mouthful of Jayhawk feathers by Noon~! :)

jonas 6 years, 6 months ago

My main prediction: I won't be there!! Wha!!!!!

Crossfire 6 years, 6 months ago

KU will shut out K-State. The purple claw hammer is going down. The "keep on truckin'" bird wil rule.

sgtwolverine 6 years, 6 months ago

I need more than one? Well, okay then ... I predict KU will win. And I predict KSU will win.

Really, all I know is that I'm going out to Michigan Stadium today, and there are three potential outcomes: 1)I will watch a dull blowout 2)I will watch an unnecessarily close game that will make fans unhappy 3)I will watch a bigger upset than Appalachian State

Pywacket 6 years, 6 months ago

I think replying to this quiestion is the closest I will come to caring.

My KU student son thinks, with regret, that KSU will win but would be happy to be proven wrong.

jimjones 6 years, 6 months ago

KSU will win by 9 points unfortunately Did you hear why KSU put in astroturf? To keep their cheerleaders from grazing during the games.