Previous   Next

What are you thankful for?

Asked at Checkers Foods, 2300 La. on November 22, 2007

Browse the archives

“For my wife, that I get to spend time with her, my parents, brother and the rest of our family.”

“My family. I’m an international student, so I don’t get to see them very much. So I’m thankful for them, and I miss them.”

“I am thankful for my good outlook of life. It keeps me in a good mood - most of the time. And I’m thankful I get to do what I want in life.”

“My little brother flying in from Sacramento.”

Comments

PrincessConsuelaBananaHammock 7 years, 1 month ago

Me: Family, friends, and the happiness and comfort of our daily routine.

Hubby: "I am thankful for my family, our church family, my job, and Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe".

Our 7 year old daughter: "I'm most thankful for our family"

conservativepunker 7 years, 1 month ago

The fact that American Idol is not present during this time, so that local TV newcasters won't chat about it constantly, and also that stupid game will finally be over with tomorrow night! The hype on that is almost as annoying as campaign ads and the incessant christmas music that begins BEFORE Halloween!

Kathy Getto 7 years, 1 month ago

My husband, children, grandchildren, and parents. My health and happiness on this beautiful day!

CindiCat 7 years, 1 month ago

I am thankful for my husband, 4 kids and 2 granddaughter's.

Happy Turkey Day everyone. God bless all of you..................even to "conservativepunker" ;)

Rock Chalk Jayhawks.....................knock the stuffin outta MIZZEWW

BrianR 7 years, 1 month ago

The "Add A Minute" button on the microwave.

lildos 7 years ago

I am thankful because I don't have kids to be thankful for

Crossfire 7 years ago

I got a tank-full and I am thankful.

chewyfally 7 years ago

i am only thankful for one thing. hypnotoad........

chemegirlie 7 years ago

First and foremost- friends and family.

Also, I am very thankful for the fact that when my grandma wanted my Christmas list today...I couldn't think of one thing to put on it.

denak 7 years ago

I'm thankful that it only took roughly 30 mins for the tow truck to come and tow my minivan after it broke down today. (yeah, I know, we will laugh at this later)

I'm thankful it broke down only a block and a half from my home and that my son and I thought to bring coats.

I am especially thankful that I wasn't responsible for anything other than bringing the paperware and the pound cake which luckily can't spoil during a block and a half walk.

And last but not least, I am very thankful that I survived the drive to KC after my brother came to get us so that I could enjoy the food and fighting that always play a part of any Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's. :)

Dena

simpleton 7 years ago

I'm thankful for friends like Bob McCaffrey. He's a good guy.