Previous   Next

When was the last time you visited an art museum?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on June 10, 2007

Browse the archives

“The summer after my sophomore year of high school I was at the Louvre in Paris.”

“About four years ago I visited the Spencer, so it’s been a while.”

“It’s been a year. I went to the opening of an art show at a museum in Wichita.”

“I was at the Nelson in Kansas City in April. It was great.”

Comments

sgtwolverine 10 years, 2 months ago

A year or two ago, when there was a display of classic photographs at the university museum.

paladin 10 years, 2 months ago

Last time I went on up thar ta clean out the sewer pipe. Fer them folks that ain't aware ofin it, the sewage outta thar looks an smells jest like sewage from anawhere, only more of it.

acousticcontrol 10 years, 2 months ago

Glad to see you made it off the island, Hurley.

gccs14r 10 years, 2 months ago

I went to the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit earlier this year.

Flap Doodle 10 years, 2 months ago

I like to think of my living room as an art museum. It's a performance piece about what the result of a library running into a hardware store would look like.

sunflower_sue 10 years, 2 months ago

I was at the Arts Center gallery about 2 months ago. In the last year I've been to the de Young Museum in San Francisco, the Nelson-Atkins in KC, and also to the Spencer at KU. Been to lots of other museums but they didn't necessarily focus on art. I also go and view my fridge on a regular basis. :)

sgtwolverine 10 years, 2 months ago

On another note, I think it's hilarious the OTS concerning massive amounts of spam is still in the list of most-discussed articles.

Flap Doodle 10 years, 2 months ago

sgt, you should follow the links to spam-court & the other sites to get a full picture of the rampant weirdness.

Sagecasey 10 years, 2 months ago

The World War I museum at Liberty Memorial in Kansas City back in February. I highly recommend it, great exhibits and time line of events along with recordings of people during that time period.

magnificentbastard 10 years, 2 months ago

"I expose myself to art all the time"

Is this what happens to the campus masturbater when he becomes cultured?