Previous   Next

What are your predictions for the Kansas-Missouri basketball game?

Asked at Jefferson's Restaurant, 743 Mass. on February 10, 2007

Browse the archives

“I think KU will dominate. Sherron will carry the team.”

“Sherron Collins has been on fire, and Brandon Rush will help out. It will be 75 to 61 KU.”

“It’s going to be Russell Robinson and Julian Wright leading KU to a 12 point victory. It’ll be those two all night.”

KU is going to win, obviously. Collins is going to have a career high of 31 with seven assists. He’s going to be the Big 12 player of the week.”

Comments

geekin_topekan 8 years, 2 months ago

I predict that many beers will be consumed and that several DUI's will go unnoticed by LPD,a few young ladies will follow the 2/10-10/2 rule,that Burrito King will do a brisk business and that I will neither profit nor suffer from any of it. Is it a home game?

Bone777 8 years, 2 months ago

I predict one of two things will happen....

Fans will give the players lots of credit and rejoice in victory...

or

Fans will call for Bill Self's head and blame a loss on him.

sunflower_sue 8 years, 2 months ago

I predict the game will be played in Columbia.

geekin_topekan 8 years, 2 months ago

The rule of which I speak is, go to bed at 2 with a 10-wake up at 10 with a 2.

BorderRat 8 years, 2 months ago

After seeing how Missouri fans act for the second time, Brandon Rush will thank his lucky stars he listened to his big brother and went to KU.

ms_canada 8 years, 2 months ago

I_P - I take it that a lot of tall guys jumping around does not excite you. I don't blame you, those long, silky, baggy shorts don't do a thing for me. Now, those skin tights that really show off the derriere of those footballers, that's another story altogther.

Bone777 8 years, 2 months ago

Mangino is not allowed on a wood floor.....

budwhysir 8 years, 2 months ago

I am going to put my thoughts in here, I would say there is a good chance that either KU or MU will win this game sometime within a certain time frame

budwhysir 8 years, 2 months ago

I would like to change my prediction, I believe, at the end of the game, the team with the most points will be declared the winner