Previous   Next

Are you returning any of your Christmas presents?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 27, 2007

Browse the archives

“No, I’m keeping them all. I generally like most of the things I get, and it’s not worth the effort to fight the crowd.”

“Nope. I rarely return them. Usually people have better taste than me.”

“Yes. The jacket my mom bought me had a hole in it, but I want to get the same one if they have it.”

“No, but I’ll be regifting one of them.”

Comments

jonas 6 years, 7 months ago

Depends on whether my billboard music card is compatible with my Itunes, I suppose. Most of the rest of my gifts were in currency.

NLowrider 6 years, 7 months ago

I just hide the sweaters away in the closet or wear them if I'm going to wear a coat over it anyway.

Chrissy Neibarger 6 years, 7 months ago

Unless it's defective, I never return gifts. Gotta have it around in case the person asks about it.

hawklet21 6 years, 7 months ago

No, everyone did an awesome job this year of getting me things that I would actually use!

oldvet 6 years, 7 months ago

Uh, Tricia, you probably don't want to call all of your friends and family to tell them to look at you in the LJW...

trinity 6 years, 7 months ago

hmmm i wonder what sort of organs get rebuilt...kidney? liver? heart? spleen? maybe H_Lecter would be a good one to comment on this!

hah can't resist silliness! i'm giddy about the new year coming up! :)

sunflower_sue 6 years, 7 months ago

what the wife says: "Honey, I want a pair of fuzzy boot-like house shoes." what the hubby hears: "Honey, I want a pair of fuzzy snow boots." So now I guess I have four pairs of snow boots. Not worth the effort of returning and one girl is already my size and the other is catching up fast. Can't have too many snow boots. Right???

"Honey, why are you wearing snow boots with your PJs?" :o)

Ceallach 6 years, 7 months ago

Nope, never have, never will.

Kathy Getto 6 years, 7 months ago

Nope- I always love the gifts my sweetie and my kids give me. Wouldn't dream of returning any of them.