Previous   Next

What do you most look forward to on Christmas?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 25, 2007

Browse the archives

“I really like getting to see all the people that I don’t get to see all the time, my family and friends from out of town who are home for the holidays.”

“Getting to see my family and, of course, the presents.”

“When it’s done. All the pressure and expectations are gone, and you can finally sit back and enjoy it.”

“I like to watch my kids open their presents, and I like to take it easy and relax after all the shopping.”

Comments

ohjayhawk 7 years ago

Wow, a new record for the number of attorneys on the OTS for one day!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope it is a wonderful one for all!

jonas 7 years ago

Does it same to be the same thing every time? Are the LJWorld OTS writer's Christmas days all carbon copies of each other?

This year, it's going to be playing Destroy All Humans with Ubermime later today. But this is the first time I could say that, so apparently its not the right answer for the question.

New toys, then.

What?! I can see my family any time that I want.

Kathy Getto 7 years ago

Playing with our grandchildren. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Bladerunner 7 years ago

Don we now our gay apparel. Wait.........Do I own any gay apparel? What is gay apparel anyway? Pink shoes? Genie pants? Hmmmmmmm. Is it too late to change my answer?

Ceallach 7 years ago

Watching the little ones open their presents. Enjoying dinner with family, taking it easy for the remainder of the day and possibly all going to a movie (that is if everyone can agree on a movie without ruining the whole Peace on Earth atmosphere we've been cultivating all day :)

Merry Christmas Peace on Earth, Good Will Towards Men

Christine Pennewell Davis 7 years ago

sending everyone one home and enjoying the quiet after the fun filled mad house, The day starts with watching our youngest open her gifts then gets crazy getting ready for everyone to come over then the clean up so yeah the quiet time at the end.

spoke to soon husband playing video game never mind no quiet here. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL :)