Previous   Next

What is on your Christmas wish list?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 24, 2007

Browse the archives

“A new Battleship game, some toy knights and juggling sticks.”

“Dora and Diego, and Mickey and Pooh.”

“An American Girl doll. I really like them, and my sister and cousin each have one already.”

“A PSP and some games, like Thrillville.”

Comments

sunflower_sue 6 years, 4 months ago

thanks man! (for the recipes)

sgt, you are very welcome. Send me a virtual picture of yourself in that hat!

Merry Christmas everyone!

p.s. Santa got very lazy this year and put all the kiddies presents in their sleeping bags. He intends to sew the tops shut and wait to see how long it takes them to figure out that they can just unzip the side. (Santa has a bit of an evil streak!) >:)

blackbird13 6 years, 4 months ago

Some Christmas lights! Where's a good neighborhood to go driving in Lawrence and see them?

sgtwolverine 6 years, 4 months ago

Thank you, sue! I'll be able to take much better virtual pictures now.

sunflower_sue 6 years, 4 months ago

a really good recipe for roast pork loin.

sgt, have you gotten your virtual camera yet? I sent it to you. :)

Marion Lynn 6 years, 4 months ago

What about the "carbon footprint" of an ice rink?

Takes a lot of energy to keep all that ice frozen!

Christine Pennewell Davis 6 years, 4 months ago

to have multi million $$$$ sounds good to me but not very real. How about everyone having a safe and happy holiday... yeah that would be good.

inmate 6 years, 4 months ago

Pardom me...it never hurts to ask.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 6 years, 4 months ago

ohjayhawk, Sorry I got a little confused and flustered. Yes, it is "the Iraq".
Obviously we need maps, lots of maps to build up our future.

ohjayhawk 6 years, 4 months ago

R_I - Isn't that "the Iraq"? LOL

Merry Christmas everyone!

sgtwolverine 6 years, 4 months ago

An end to simplistic political assertions. Although I think that $4,500 camera I want is a more realistic wish.

janeyb 6 years, 4 months ago

A Democratic President and lower gas prices.

RETICENT_IRREVERENT 6 years, 4 months ago

Maps. Map education in South Africa, Iraq, Asian countries and everywhere like such.

Kathy Getto 6 years, 4 months ago

An end to the Iraqi occupation and Bush's reign.

thebcman 6 years, 4 months ago

I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on The Christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds For 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky

I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood

I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on I wish I was the verb 'to trust' and never let you down

I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned up I wish... I wish...

Wish List - Pearl Jam - written by Eddie Vedder

thebcman 6 years, 4 months ago

I'm wishing for a wonderful internet life (sorry, snap!)

Kathy Gragg 6 years, 4 months ago

My guess is it was really yesterday since the responders are so young, but aren't they cute.

blue73harley 6 years, 4 months ago

World peace, an end to hunger around the globe, a big bottle of Jack, a Thompson from Auto-Ordanance with a 100 round drum magazine...not necessarily in that order.

PrincessConsuelaBananaHammock 6 years, 4 months ago

So they ased this question on Mass Street on Dec 24 in the daylight and yet here are the pictures and answers at just after 7 a.m.! The LJ World has found a time warp! I can't wait to see inmate and lecter respond to this one! Happy Holidays to all!!

ohjayhawk 6 years, 4 months ago

A bowl win in an orange tree!