Previous   Next

Were you a member of any school clubs?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on September 16, 2006

Browse the archives

“German club, art club, forensics club, debate club, honors society and scholars bowl. I’m still in German club at the college level.”

“In high school I was in German club, honors society and journalism club.”

“I was in the pep club and drama club here at Central Junior High, and I played intramural sports. It’s hard to remember. That was a long time ago.”

“I was in French club and played intramural basketball in high school, but I was never in any college clubs.”

Related story

Comments

audvisartist 8 years, 4 months ago

Clubs? We don't need no stinkin' clubs.

H_Lecter 8 years, 4 months ago

I joined the future magicians club until they explained that sawing a girl in half was just a trick. The future coroners club till the sponsor wanted us to explain where we got some of the parts...and where all the chloroform went. I had a couple of great pick-up lines from that club; "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform?" and " You'll never believe what's in my basement."

jonas 8 years, 4 months ago

I belonged to the Sophomore Lot Smokers. It was just off school grounds and we gathered every day to hurt our lungs and talk about how much we hated high school.

justsomewench 8 years, 4 months ago

Youth in Local Government, DECA, and Al-Anon.

paladin 8 years, 4 months ago

Not really in school, but it carried over, the HemanWomanhaters Club, founded by Spanky and Alfalfa.

jonas 8 years, 4 months ago

. . . such as, wow Magneto in the X-Men movie really reminds of a Miltonic satanic figure: ultimately flawed, but still a fierce master of rhetoric with a high vision!

. . . or maybe that's just me. I mean, er, a friend I knew.

Linda Aikins 8 years, 4 months ago

I was vice-president of the itty bitty t***y committee. Janis was president. I think she still is.

as_I_live_and_breathe 8 years, 4 months ago

I used to take a club to school.... we didn't have fire arms then either.....blah