Previous   Next

What are your predictions for the KU v. K-State football game?

Asked at Asked at Jefferson's Restaurant, 743 Mass. on November 18, 2006

Browse the archives

KU is going to win 32 to 21. Our quarterback is going to dominate.”

“I think K-State is going to win because they beat Texas. The Longhorns usually come back in the second half, but K-State was able to hold them, so I think they’ll win.”

“I think we’re going to win because we’re at home, and I think we have a lot of potential that we’re all excited to see.”

“I think it will be pretty close until the last 10 minutes. Then we’ll probably fall apart like the last couple games, but I hope that doesn’t happen.”

Comments

ohjayhawk 8 years, 1 month ago

And, as I am just finding out, unfortunately I won't be able to watch it. It appears Fox Sports Net has decided not to show the game in the same time slot as OSU-Michigan. What a crock. Heck, it's early and I'm in a rambling type of mood, so I'll go out on a limb and say Michigan 21 OSU 17 as a bonus pick.

topflight 8 years, 1 month ago

I predict Marion does not have a clue what the hell is going on today. Not a clue what the game of football is all about.

Warren6032 8 years, 1 month ago

KU will win. BUT the last quarter I will be very nervous.

Redzilla 8 years, 1 month ago

When it's all over, K-State will still have more Rhodes scholars and KU will still have a better library.

TBM 8 years, 1 month ago

ohjayhawk: Are you sure about that? KU 42, K-State 35.

gccs14r 8 years, 1 month ago

KU will win for 3 quarters, then Mangino will run out of oxygen in his brain from standing all afternoon and get stupid like he always does.

sunflower_sue 8 years, 1 month ago

prospector, So funny you should mention the guy on the dance squad. I frequent a facility where the dance squad practices and I saw him and wondered "what the...?" So, you are serious. He really does dance w/ them? What does he wear? (Not that I'm at all against male dancers...just don't expect to see one on an atheletic dance troupe.) Freaky!

Bone777 8 years, 1 month ago

Coach Man-giganto cannot be hoisted.
It would adversely effect the tides on the East coast.

ohjayhawk 8 years, 1 month ago

TBM,

Yep, . Living in Ohio, they must've decided "why bother, everyone will be watching the OSU-Michigan game". I guess I'll just have to listen to Bob and David (boy, that still sounds weird) on my Sirius radio.

sunflower_sue 8 years, 1 month ago

prospector, well, the boy can dance...I've seen him. I still think it odd. Mangino could benefit from a few of those dance workouts...but then, couldn't we all?

Bone777 8 years, 1 month ago

I would like to revise my prediction:

Kansas 39 Kansas State 20

Bone777 8 years, 1 month ago

Wow!!! I just checked the score.

I was right.

Bone777 8 years, 1 month ago

from_beautiful_downtown_topeka - I was giving the Rockies, Sierras, and the Cascades some credit as a counter balance for the west coast, but you are probably right.

On the end of a crane, Man-giganto, would look alot like a jiggly wrecking ball.

Linda Aikins 8 years, 1 month ago

Lay off Mangino, will ya? Enough is enough.

I was a little off in my prediction. I had a KSU man behind us say "Now you people here in Lawrence can see some real football." I had fun with that throughout the rest of the game, I'll tell you.

Bone777 8 years, 1 month ago

biggunz - Charles is a six grader. Give him a break. Educationally, he is a whole year behind most of the K-State fans.

Leprechaunking13 8 years, 1 month ago

What KU should have done about Manginos weight is built in incentives into his contract when they extended it. Incentives that say for every 20 pounds he loses he gets 1,000 dollars bonus, just like when he wins big conference games, televised games and bowl games he gets extra cash for all of those. I'm positive that if he was being paid to drop a few pounds he would lose 100 or so LBS pretty darn quick!

Bone777 8 years, 1 month ago

Leprechaunking13 - I need to leave Mangino's weight alone, but this is too easy.

If they gave him the incentive you mentioned, he would be the highest paid coach in the Big 12.