Previous   Next

How do you deal with being in a bad mood?

Asked at Southwest Junior High School on May 2, 2006

Browse the archives

“Sometimes I play the drums. It’s just relaxing to beat on something.”

“I just listen to some music that makes me happy.”

“Sleep. Most of the time I feel better when I wake up.”

“I usually make jokes. It lightens the mood.”

“Listening to hip-hop and R&B music calms me down. Then I don’t think about anything else.”

“I find ways to vent my anger, like by beating up pillows.”

“I just keep to myself until I calm down.”

“I listen to calm music and hang out with friends, or sometimes I go outside and take a walk.”

sunflower_sue 10 years, 5 months ago

What's up with the 2?s of the day???

No time to comment now. I'm in a bad mood anyway. :)

horrific_changeling 10 years, 5 months ago

And if any of you guys said what one of the SW kids did, you get bumped off of here! (She's going to get a lot of kidding for that one at school, poor kid!)

acg 10 years, 5 months ago

Deep breathing exercises. Cleaning the house in an angered frenzy. Shopping. Music. Laying in the sun. If none of those are working, chemical mood alteration is sometimes necessary. :)

sunflower_sue 10 years, 5 months ago

I call my good friend, we commiserate, then we decide who will be supplying the margaritas that evening.

Grundoon Luna 10 years, 5 months ago

Get drunker than S#!^, then beat the crap out of the person that p!$$#@ me off.

Nah, really, I'm a peace lovin' gal. the art of letting go is a wonderful thing to possess. Also, music hath charms to soothe the savage breast . . . or is it beast . . . or is it breath . . . or

If you aren't playin' air guitar and in a better mood after the 20 minutes it takes to listen to George Thoroughlygood's The Sky is Cryin'. sumpin's seriously wrong witcha.

Confrontation 10 years, 5 months ago

I call the doc and get all sorts of drugs, just like most high school kids. Just kidding...but, only about the part that I take drugs.

Linda Aikins 10 years, 5 months ago

Listen to a comedy radio station or watch comedy TV.

horrific_changeling 10 years, 5 months ago

This was a much better question, too bad the group missed out on it!

DrShades 10 years, 5 months ago