Previous   Next

Do you think K-State will be able to break its losing streak against the Jayhawks?

Asked at Jefferson's Restaurant, 743 Mass. on January 14, 2006

Browse the archives

“Not a chance. We’re a young team, but I feel like talentwise we just have more. We’re on a run, and it will be hard to stop us.”

“K-State - who cares about K-State?”

“Probably not. Kansas has always been the better basketball team, but they might win. Anything can happen.”

“No, they won’t. I’m not even from Kansas, and even I know that.”

Comments

enochville 9 years, 7 months ago

I think Nora is too old for the prom.

KU will win.

bankboy119 9 years, 7 months ago

KU should win...we'll just have to see how it goes.

bearded_gnome 9 years, 7 months ago

UMMM, ... what sport was that?

just glad that this time they go to Jefferson's and ask some people from lawrence!

now, "four out of five baristas prefer K-state?"

and, do Baristas surf? not the web you silly person-surf the waves.

Prospector, before we can have a sneak attack on the balloons, we need a catchy organization with a good akronym, to put in our press release and press conference after the attack, so we can claim responsibility... Balloons out with Lawrence (BOWL?) or: Citizens united to remove Balloons (CURB?).

also, need a good militant spokesman, preferably with a holstered pistola on his hip...maybe wearing fatigues.
also, need a good motto:

classclown 9 years, 7 months ago

I forgot to add...

Spokesman - Well I agree with prospector about the furniture store guy.

Motto - Because Lawrence already has enough windbags.

conserv26 9 years, 7 months ago

K-State who? K-State WON Biaaaaaatch!!! I love KU basketball but as a KSU alum this is an amazing day...wild!

toxicvapor 9 years, 7 months ago

Not to nitpick, but Emily Litella said, "Never mind." With Roseanne, it was "always something."

Ok. Yeah. It may appear that I'm nitpicking, but it is important.

Ceallach 9 years, 7 months ago

It's a sad day in Larryville, our lil hawklets struck out :( I think we need to give them some time (Bill too), after all he inherited a team put together by a man who could have cared less because he was leaving. How smart would Roy have been to recruit a team that might turn around and kick his @ss in the tourney? All you Roy lovers take a deep breath and try to work your way out of denial. He dumped you, get on with your basketball life -- I say that in the very nicest way possible :)

christie 9 years, 7 months ago

Ha Ha Ha the Jayhawk bois stink. Bunch of pretenders.

Always have been. Always will be.

Go girls.

bearded_gnome 9 years, 7 months ago

K-state may have won a little basketball game...

but a kU student won first prize in the Topeka Opera Society's scholarship competition today!

not all tears in mudville tonight!

bearded_gnome 9 years, 7 months ago

trouble w/ BOOG as group name...we don't want balloons over gnomes! if ya wanna put them over those damned irritating garden nymphs, go ahead! but then your organization would be "BOON.

Or, could be: balloons only over Mayor! BOOM!

windbags comment: LOL!

Ceallach 9 years, 7 months ago

gnome: Do I know the KU student who won first prize? I'll check back in the morning for your answer, right now it's good night to all.

Manana

Jayhawk226 9 years, 7 months ago

I'm taking you to Vegas with me thunderbuns