Previous   Next

Which team do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Asked at Asked at Checkers, 2300 La. on February 5, 2006

Browse the archives

“I’m going with the Steelers. Bill Cowher needs to win a Super Bowl. He seems a little stressed out.”

“I honestly have no favorite in this one, but I’m still going to watch it. It will probably be the best thing on, and I get to watch the Rolling Stones at halftime.”

“The Pittsburgh Steelers. I’m a big fan of the Bus.”

“The Seahawks. I don’t have a strong favorite, but I’ve just never liked the Steelers.”

Comments

sweetpeagj 9 years, 1 month ago

I really don't have a favorite team playing this year but Seattle is due a win. Now if it was the Cheifs and Seattle? Well seattle of course..sorry chief fans..

extra_mustard 9 years, 1 month ago

Imagine the following as a $3.5 million Super Bowl XL commercial spot (sponsored by the city of Pittsburgh) where the Seahawks are portrayed by Jesus and the Steelers by a city bus: http://lithiumlite.com/ShortFILM.wmv

Enjoy the game y'all :)

classclown 9 years, 1 month ago

Seahawks baby! I'm an old Seahawk fan from way back.

supermel718 9 years, 1 month ago

Well, if it can't be the Chiefs, let it be somebody in the AFC. Go Steelers, I guess...

beatrice 9 years, 1 month ago

To answer the question: Yes, I AM ready for some football!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ks_hoosier 9 years, 1 month ago

I'll be rooting for the Steelers this evening, and trying to console all the Colts fans around me.

YourItalianPrincess 9 years, 1 month ago

I'm not really into football as much as some of my family members. I guess I will go with the Seattle. I'm from the west coast so it sounds good.

I will be watching the KU game and be rooting our boys a victory. Make us proud boys and win BIG.

GO Jayhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Speicher 9 years, 1 month ago

Prediction... Steelers over the Seahawks... 34-21

--Danny Speicher

lunacydetector 9 years ago

i could care less since the Chiefs aren't playing, BUT i think the Seahawks were destined to lose because the officiating made it certain they wanted the Steelers to win. the officials HAD to be betting on the game.

bearded_gnome 9 years ago

LD: you are a skeptical man in a skeptical world...you know, there really is a Santa Claus...

oh, the superbowl...complete lack of interest -|/-

lunacydetector 9 years ago

you should've watched the game. even though i will reference baseball here -it reminded me of the playoffs between the kansas city royals and the new york yankees back in the late '70's. the yankees got all the breaks and howard cosell LOVED the yankees- and he let it be known when he thought his mike was off.

anyway, as for the football game tonight, i didn't really care who won.

gccs14r 9 years ago

LD,

I'm with you. Seattle couldn't catch a break from the zebras. I don't think the zebras bet on the game, but I wouldnt be surprised to learn that they were under orders from the NFL to guide the outcome.

bearded_gnome 9 years ago

LD: I oughta have a nice cup of coffee with you sometime.
have a nice day. ]no, am not being sarcastic]