Previous   Next

Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on December 24, 2006

Browse the archives

“Yes I have, in Girl Scouts a long, long time ago.”

“Yes. Our family used to go when I was a kid, and I’ve gone with youth and church choir before.”

“Yes, when I lived in Alaska two years. I went with a church group.”

“I’ve been Christmas caroling with our church, but I’m not that good of a singer.”

Related story

Comments

sublime 8 years ago

I can remember going to an old folks home in Ft Worth (when I was 10)and singing.I was part of a kids choir at our church.Some of the folks there were to sick to get out of bed so we walked the halls singing.....Oh, by the way,Merry Christmas.

jonas 8 years ago

Why go caroling when you can have the experience of listening to the same Christmas songs over and over again on KUDL without having to get out into the cold and wet, or actually sing?

Nikki May 8 years ago

Yeah, we did the nursing homes too when I was a kid. We also did the traditional door to door thing when I was a kid. We did it for Campfire.

SpeedRacer 8 years ago

Yes, as a boy scout and later with my church to the "old folks home".

southerngirl 8 years ago

Punkrockmom, I was a Campfire girl too! "Bluebirds eat the brownies!" aah, the memories. Yes, our group went caroling and I also went with my church group. It was kind of fun, but then again, I was a teenager and couldn't admit that I was having a good time. Merry Christmas to everyone... d

southerngirl 8 years ago

For all of you parents with children, you can track Santa online all day and evening. My kids (now 10, 12 and 14) still enjoy it.

www.noradsanta.org

sunflower_sue 8 years ago

Yes! As a kid on several occassions and also as an adult on a whim when I was at a friend's house in town. We made it a yearly event of it until she moved to another state. We really stank/stunk, but we enjoyed ourselves and the neighbors didn't seem to mind.

Kelly Powell 8 years ago

Sure around the holidays it's "caroling".....belt out "shock the monkey" at 4 am during september and it's disorderly conduct.