Previous   Next

Are you excited about the first KU basketball game of the season? Will this be the Jayhawks’ year to win it all?

Asked at Massachusetts Street on November 6, 2004

Browse the archives

“Yes. I really hope so. I think that they have the talent; they just need to get it done.”

“I’m really excited about Sunday’s game. I do think that it’s going to be their year, because we’ve got all these great freshmen and four great starters returning.”

“I’m excited for it, but the line was too long to get tickets. Of course this will be their year.”

“I haven’t been following the team that much, but I’m still excited about it. Always - it’s always the Jayhawks’ year.”

Comments

missmagoo 10 years, 1 month ago

well i would really hope that KU wins the opener...against Emporia State. Bring on the Hawks baby! To St. Louis we go!!!!!!

Adam 10 years, 1 month ago

Mr Cairo Basketballs are actually Leather

ms_canada 10 years, 1 month ago

it seems that questions on sports don't generate a lot of posts, or is saturday house cleaning day, no time for computers. just a little push, click on the drudgereport site and click on jihad in the netherlands and see how the chills will run up and down your spine at the hatred and vitupuration in the letter found on the body of theo van gogh. scaaaaaaaaaaaaaary!!!!

Savage 10 years, 1 month ago

Go hawks! Mscanada: van gogh ... Its sad. The lone enemy can say anything that they want to say.even if its a note on a dead mans chest. With bush in office every last radical will be exterminated eventually. No matter what the repercussions are...its worth it. Your spreading the fear of the terrorists yourself! Shame on you! Once again..go hawks!

ms_canada 10 years, 1 month ago

yes it is a great read, and you have a right to revel in it. another interesting article on that drudge site is about the canada immigration web site receiving, on an average day, some 20,000 hits from us citizens. that's a lot of peole not reveling. but alas, i don't think we could handle that large an influx of sad, depressed people. so sorry.

ms_canada 10 years, 1 month ago

i think it's a bit better to be scared than to stick one's head in the sand. the us state dept. on their web site lists 208 acts of terrorism in the year 2003. i have not looked at the list for 2004 so far. and your bush said in one of his speeches that the terrorism acts had been reduced. the state dept. says the opposite. who is correct? shame on me for being a concerned world citizen.

mrcairo 10 years, 1 month ago

I hate JayHawk Basketball. The traffic is a nightmare. The Police block off access to my home, and if I'm out and about when the game lets out, I can't even turn down streets to get to my home. Imagine, as a taxpayer, and land owner, and home owner, I am denied the right to access my own home because of a bunch of little boys playing with rubber balls. Insane.

ms_canada 10 years, 1 month ago

sorry that your Hawks lost the game. ku yeh, i'm not too happy about the gays being allowed to marry here. but i think there were more important reasons that people voted for kerry than gay marriage. you can call it what you like, in the eyes of GOD i don't think it would really be marriage. the Bible does not talk about a man leaving his mother and father to marry another man. i did say in another post that no system is perfect, is it. they all have flaws, true or true? gotta go!

Adam 10 years, 1 month ago