Archive for Wednesday, July 30, 2014

In Kansas City, Obama to GOP: ‘Stop just hating all the time’

July 30, 2014

— Pointing the finger at Republicans for congressional inaction, President Barack Obama chided lawmakers Wednesday for spending the waning days before their month-long summer break trying to sue him rather than addressing economic issues that could boost the middle class.

"Stop being mad all the time. Stop just hating all the time. Come on," the president said in a boisterous and sharply partisan speech in Kansas City.

Addressing about 1,500 supporters at the historic Uptown Theatre, Obama cast the stalemate in Washington as a personal reaction to his presidency, accusing Republicans of choosing political stunts to undermine him over taking action on issues like immigration, transportation spending and tax reform.

Obama's tough talk came hours before Republicans were planning to push a bill through the House authorizing a lawsuit against Obama and accusing him of exceeding his powers in enforcing his health care law. Obama dismissed the suit as a waste of time, noting he'd likely be out of office by the time it's resolved and warning that taxpayers were on the hook for the legal expenses.

"I know they're not that happy that I'm president," Obama said. "I've only got a couple of years left. Come on, let's get some work done. Then you can be mad at the next president."

At the same time, Obama offered an optimistic assessment of an improving U.S. economy on the heels of new data showing strong growth in the second quarter of the year. "We hold the best cards," he said. "Things are getting better. The decisions we make now cold make things even better than that."

Embracing the populist economic message that Democrats are promoting ahead of the midterm elections, Obama said he was glad that stock markets and corporate profits were booming, but said the country must ensure that the middle class has opportunities to take part in that prosperity. It was a theme the president underscored the night before over ribs and beer as he shared a barbecue dinner with four Kansas City residents in an effort to highlight the struggles of working Americans.

After his speech, Obama meandered along picturesque Main Street in nearby Parkville, Missouri, popping in shops and greeting folks with an iced tea in hand. He cajoled patrons of Parkview Coffee to let him pay for their drinks. "It's not that often the president buys you a cup of coffee," Obama said.

Comments

Fred Whitehead Jr. 5 months ago

Obama is exactly correct. The Republican haters are more interested in their hatred and dissonance with the sitting president and are not getting anything done but noise and discontent.

Who elected these jerks?

Fred Mertz 5 months ago

Calling people with whom you disagree jerks isn't exactly spreading the love.

Mike Ford 5 months ago

I'm so tired of the GOP amnesiacs doing nothing and acting as if it's the President's fault that I don't care about your share the love nonsense. President Truman had to deal with obstructionists in the 80th Congress and he didn't care about spreading the love either. The GOP amnesiacs ARE THE PROBLEM. You've lost a number of elections and act as if your obstruction isn't the problem. IT IS.

Fred Mertz 5 months ago

Mike just proved haters are not limited to one party.

Mike Ford 5 months ago

what's your point......you're the problem duh.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Give me an example of how I am the problem? Is it because my views differ than yours?

The problem I see with you is not your views but your hate, anger and attacks toward those with whom you disagree.

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

please OWN ALL OF THE HATE THE PEOPLE YOU STAND WITH HIDE BEHIND. I'm done with you reversing the blame trolling which is typical gop fare straight out of the Limbaugh playbook. Studying actual history would help.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

So who do I stand with? Not the GOP or the democrats for sure.

Lean toward people like Ben Carson, and definitely away from the Brownback types.

The difference between you and me is I can put forth an argument or post without anger or hate. Perhaps it is because I don't suffer from white guilt or want to be someone I can't be?

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Firstly....Ben Carson is SCARY and sounds like a lot of my southern ex relatives. Secondly you're oblivious to how you bait people with your comments. Thirdly, you're in another world and the guilt and denial is yours and I am White and Choctaw and Biloxi. Ish ikhana nahollo ilbasha? I didn't think so.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Give me an example of how I bait with my comments?

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

You calling Ben Carson scary reveals that you are racist. You can't stand a black educated world renowned surgeon getting attention. And possibly being the next president.

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

My problem with Ben Carson is that he says what White people want him to say. For that matter Clarence Thomas does the same thing. Actually if you aren't willing to identify with minority people who act authentically and don't forget who they are to get middle America to vote for them then you're the racist.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

No Mike unlike you I believe Carson and Thomas are intelligent independent men who can think for themselves. Your racism has been revealed.

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

stop trolling......Clarence Thomas has made a career out of screwing over minorities in the SCOTUS. He absolutely abhors Indian tribes in court. I've lost most respect for you and won't bother arguing endlessly with you anymore. Thanks for the true colors headsup.

Mike Ford 4 months, 3 weeks ago

undereducated blame reversing refusing to acknowledge actual history drinking the kool aid person. there.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 3 weeks ago

And yet you continue. LOL

Mike Ford 4 months, 3 weeks ago

wow you waited a couple of days to troll me. so adult of you. when you put the kool aid down and actually study history maybe people with a wide a variance of experience won't intimidate you.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Mike I posted 1 day 8 hours ago. You post before that was 1 day ago. So I waited until I woke up in the morning to respond to you. Only in your world would that be a sign of intimidation.

Mike, I like to respond to you because it is just a sport for me. You never post anything meaningful. You simply tell us how smart you are, how dumb we are and don't provide specifics.

You're just bitter and irrelevant but you are entertaining.

Mike Ford 4 months, 3 weeks ago

How many pointless conservative fact avoiding trolls are there? that seems to be the only thing you all have going? maybe if you knew anything it would be something more than sport.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Mike, I thought you said you were done with me and yet you continue to argue with me.

If you posted anything besides insults, personal attacks or anecdotal evidence it would be a discussion, but as it stands, it is just a mindless distraction for me.

Bob Smith 5 months ago

That's not what he said. If you watch the video and listen, you will discover that he dropped the "g" in "hating" because he was in folksy mode. http://hotair.com/archives/2014/07/30/constitutional-law-professor-on-separation-of-powers-stop-hatin-all-the-time/

James Howlette 4 months, 4 weeks ago

And he's also the first president ever to use common vernacular or switch his accent. It's not like we've elected some dude who was born in Connecticut, graduated from high school in New England, went to Yale, and yet magically developed a Texan accent when he wanted to get into politics.

Mike Ford 4 months, 3 weeks ago

I'm convinced the same conservative think tank did both W's and Cruz's homework in college. Neither one of them sound smart enough on their own. Why are there so many conservative think tanks one asks. Why to program all of the robots. That's why conservatives don't like to elaborate on answers publically or even give answers at all.

Fred Mertz 5 months ago

Maybe Obama should have coached Lerner who it turns out likes to refer to Republicans as crazies and*** holes.

Nice Ms. Lerner, nice.

Scott Burkhart 5 months ago

GOP to Obama: Stop campaigning all of the time.

James Howlette 4 months, 4 weeks ago

GOP to Obama: rage rage hate hate made up nonsense incoherent rambling blather blather Benghazi!

Scott Burkhart 5 months ago

GOP to Obama: Stop playing golf all of the time.

Amy Varoli Elliott 5 months ago

You do realize he has used about 80% less vacation time then the previous guy that held office right

Mike Ford 5 months ago

Democrats to amnesiac Republicans.......remember the golf trips and yard work at the Crawford Ranch?

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

oh yeah...stop hanging out at Bob Jones University in South Carolina Mr. Bush and all Conservatives.

James Howlette 4 months, 4 weeks ago

The fake ranch he bought just before campaigning specifically to appear more folksy? That ranch?

Scott Burkhart 5 months ago

GOP to Obama: Stop blaming everyone else all of the time.

Mike Ford 5 months ago

Your obstructionists deserve ALL THE BLAME. I wish I could get paid $174K a year like Lynn Jenkins (AKA The Joker) and do nothing except campaign on zombie lies.

Fred Mertz 5 months ago

Maybe if you had CPA after your name you could.

Cille King 5 months ago

You are kidding, right? You mean Lynn Jenkins who has not been a CPA for some time?

Fred Mertz 5 months ago

Cille, duh yeah, the reason I didn't say you have to be a CPA., but said, CPA after your name. One has to keep up with current events to catch the subtlety of it.

Scott Burkhart 5 months ago

GOP to Obama: Tell Harry Reid to stop blocking the 300+ bills on his desk all of the time.

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Since most of these bills deny climate change, promote destruction of the environment and economic and cultural protections, and promote giving the Koch brothers free run of things they should be blocked. Ever tried actually writing a good political bill? I didn't think so.

James Howlette 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Reality to GOP: Filibuster filibuster filibuster.

Jim Phillips 5 months ago

Really? That statement came out of HIS mouth? Perhaps he should do something totally out of character and lead by example...or just lead.

Scott Burkhart 5 months ago

GOP to Obama: Stop doing that fake "run up steps" all of the time.

Mike Ford 5 months ago

Obama to GOP stop acting like little kids that didn't get their dessert in the last two elections.

Steve King 5 months ago

Yeah what terrible President. He saved the auto industry. Unemployment is down. The stock market is reaching historic levels. He's taken much less vacation than Bush. Deported more people than anyone before him. Recovered all the TARP money plus interest. Got us out of Afghanistan and Iraq. No boots on the ground in Libya. Finally got something decent working with health care. I'm saving a bundle with no subsidy. And if we can have afforded to spend a billion a month in Iraq surely we can spend a billion a year to help our own needy with their health care. Why, I got a refund because they didn't spend 80%.

Yeah, a pretty lame President. History will show he was a great man. History will show this Congress, all sides included, to be the worst.

Fred Mertz 5 months ago

More people receiving government assistance under Obama.

Unemployment rate 2008 - 5%. 6/2014 6.1%. Yeah, it down from when he first took office, but not from before.

Killed Americans including a child with drones.

Awarded the biggest lie of the year.

Unconstitutionally made appointments

Rammed the ACA through Congress and had parts of his landmark law found unconstitutional with more to come. Plus it is so poorly written that he had to delay the employer mandate and is the cause of many middle class people not qualifying for subsidies.

The country is angrier and more divided under him than any time in recent history.

Yeah, he is great. So great everyone who supports him has to compare him to Bush who was one of the worst presidents of our time.

Scott Burkhart 4 months, 4 weeks ago

He didn't save anything. Unemployment is down because the numbers reflect jobless claims not the people that have dropped out of the workforce. The labor participation rate is at a record low. TARP? Sorry, it hasn't been all recovered. As a matter of fact GM paid their loan back with TARP funds. Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul. His deportation record is all smoke an mirrors with creative mathematics involved. This administration changed the way it counts the deportations so that it inflates the figures. Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya? Typical liberal view of the world. The world is chaotic and full of bad actors. A single, strong, power needs to be present in the world to respond to these bad actors. JFK vowed to the world that we would respond anytime freedom is threatened and we would defend it. You may not like the idea of war and conflict but the people you want to hold hands with and sing Kum-ba-ya, would slit your throat given a half of a chance. Great man? The stock market has reached record highs in spite of Obama's policies. He is not a friend of business and looks to further restrict it. His promises have been broken repeatedly and the truth does not reside in him.

Fred Whitehead Jr. 5 months ago

I guess it is readily apparent that there are two different political parties present in this country.

One is trying to correct the mess that exists and make our lives more livable and meaningful.

The other is a bunch of crazy loons who cannot get anything done and will stop at nothing to try to prevent the other party to accomplish anything.

You decided which is which.

Fred Mertz 5 months ago

Each party believes they are trying to better the country and each are wrong. Both have only their own self interest at heart and care little about us.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Mike can you try to add something constructive to the discussion.

Do you not believe that the GOP believes , not that you agree, they are trying to better the country? Do you not believe they are acting in their own self interest?

Come on Mike, I've got in faith of you, tell me where I am wrong not just that I am wrong. Rooting for you.

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

No the GOP is trying to being back Mayberry and allow the Koch Brothers and others total deregulation. They are mad about civil rights in the 1960's and corporate and industrial regulations from the early 20th century. Talk about historical grudges. Start using empirical facts.....not fox or daily caller facts which are simply conservative opinions. I use five or six sources to come to my conclusions. I also use personal experience having lived all over this country since 1970.

Fred Whitehead Jr. 5 months ago

But I LOVE you all!!!!!!!!! (Jesus told me to)

Steve King 5 months ago

Cherrypicking data to prove your point is deceitful. Per the BLS unemployment in Jan 2008 may have been 5.0 but by Dec 2008 Ii was 7.3. In June 2014 it was 6.1.

Steve King 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Brock? Ready to revise your statement?

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Sure Steve. The unemployment rate was 7.3% in 12/08 and continually rose during Obama's administration staying above 9% for 30 straight months before coming back down to 7.3% in 7/13.

Better Steve?

Dorothy Hoyt-Reed 4 months, 4 weeks ago

In my personal experience, the tea party people I know are always unhappy and hateful. They complain about other people all the time. Two of them collect Social Security Disability, then put down people on welfare. They make comments like "They didn't work to get that nice house." They claim that "Happy Holidays" is evil, because only their Christian holiday should be recognized in December. They make rude comments about people of color. They are sure someone is coming to get their guns. They blame the fact that they don't have a job on immigrants, even though they have passed up some dirty, tough jobs, because they don't like to work that hard. They complain about schools, but when they were in school, they skipped a lot of classes, and didn't want to do the work. They complain about taxes, but then they want smooth roads. They pass around hate filled emails and Facebook posts about anyone who is not like them. They cheer when someone they don't like dies. They obsess with other people's sex lives. They complain when poor people have children, but then they want to deny those same people family planning. They are never joking, happy. They don't go for walks in the park. They make fun of pictures of beautiful sunsets. They make fun of people trying to use clean energy. They make fun of songs like "Happy". They don't even seem to find joy in their own religious beliefs. They prefer drama to contentment. And they seem to watch a lot of those nasty faux reality shows. Now I don't know everyone in the tea party, but my personal experience coincides with what the President said. I really kind of feel sorry for them.

Dorothy,

These are you views based on your experiences so I believe you, but I will say, not all tea party people fit your description nor do all conservatives. There is plenty wrong with those on the right, but there is also plenty wrong and those that are hate filled on the left.

Hate exists on all sides and the only way to stop it is to acknowledge it exists, call out those who hate even when on our own side and work to promote cooperation.

We also must apply the same principles to our issues that we wish to impose other issues.

Dorothy Hoyt-Reed 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Then quit defending the racist in your group. Do you condemn people like Rush and Teddy boy? Do you reject people who think all Muslims are terrorists? Do you defend the rights of Jewish, Wiccan, Buddhists to worship as they want? Do you carry your big gun around public places scaring people? Do you cheer those who do? Do you agree thieves are thieves whether or not they are ripping off welfare or not paying their rent on grazing land that doesn't belong the them? Do you condemn people who openly state that they want to kill the President? I never wanted to kill Bush, and condemned anyone who would even joke about it. I wanted him out of office, not dead. I followed the tenets of democracy, and waited for him and his philosophy to be voted out? Yet, conservatives are trying to end a legally elected president's term with undemocratic means. Stop being one of these people, and start condemning the haters, and we might be able to agree on some things.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

I have no group and if I did, I wouldn't defend a racist. But you seem to think I do so I ask, when I have I defended a racist?

Of course not all Muslims are terrorist. And yes, I support all religions to freely worship.

Yep, a thief is a thief and grazing illegally on land is theft. Please, these are so simple.

Definitely wrong to want to kill the president and I would never suggest it and oppose any who would suggest it.

Show me where I have ever done any of what you suggest in your post. I've got lots of post out there - show me.

I condemn all haters equally.

Now my turn. Do you condemn everyone including this president for acting unconstitutionally?

Do you believe any president, not just the current one should have the ability to pick and choose what laws to enforce?

Do you think a president should be able to authorize drones to kill Americans not tried, convicted or charged with a crime? If you do then do you condemn Obama's use of drones to kill Americans?

Do you believe Nixon should have faced impeachment for his crimes? If so, if Obama commits an impeachable crime would you support his impeachment?

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Nixon was paranoid and okayed the breaking into and surveillance of his adversaries and was caught on tape doing so. I remember this as a child in Elyria, Ohio, on TV in 1974. President Obama has done none of this and all the right is doing is fanning the flames of an already dead fire. I would respect the right more if they just came out and said race was the reason for their animas towards the President.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Mike take your hate somewhere else. Dorothy and I were having a discussion.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Geez Mike you scared Dorothy off or maybe it was because I don't top fit her mold and she had no come back.

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

quite using the word hate simply because you don't like being called out. it's getting old.

Dorothy Hoyt-Reed 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Not scared off. I have been canning tomatoes and making zucchini bread. It's a busy time of the year.

Dorothy Hoyt-Reed 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Well, perhaps you do not identify yourself with the tea party. If you do, then all of my points above are legitimate questions, because the GOP has not rejected many of the extremists in the tea party who have done all those things. If you are not part of the that, then good.

I would condemn a president for acting unconstitutionally, but executive orders have not been declared unconstitutional. Presidents have to administer the laws passed by Congress. If there is a glitch, then sometimes the laws are not administered in the exact way until the glitches are ironed out - example: delaying the employer mandate in the ACA. Also, he has the right to set parameters for those contracting to do government funded work, so he can require them to pay their employees more than the Congress mandated minimum wage. None of his executive orders have been any more outrageous than other presidents, either Republican or Democrat. And he has issued fewer of them.

Which laws? He may not be going after states who have allowed same sex marriage, but the courts are declaring the bans unconstitutional. The federal ban should soon be declared unconstitutional. Which other laws specifically. He is following the law with the Central American children, and has asked Congress to change it, before they recess. He has deported more people than past presidents. I guess I need specific examples.

I'm torn on the drone thing. It would be nicer to bring these Americans home and try them for treason, but if there is evidence that they are close to committing a terrorists act against the US, or against anyone, then I think I could support it. We are at war with terrorist, not any country. Would you agree to sending in special forces to kidnap these Americans and bring them back to the US for trial? A lot of people would protest this too. What is the solution for stopping these people?

If Obama commits an impeachable crime, then yes. But so far, he hasn't. He, or rather people who work for him have made mistakes. For example, no one should have ventured an opinion on what happened in Benghazi, until there was an investigation and all facts were known. Could it have been prevented? Possibly, but there was a lapse in intelligence, just like there was for 9/11, and sadly like there will be in the future. Our intelligence gathering agencies can only catch so much; another terrorist plot will succeed at some point no matter who is president. Again, there have been screw ups in places like the IRS, but there is no evidence that Obama has committed a crime. The IRS has tried to cover up there stupidity, but Obama hasn't been a part of that coverup, like Nixon was. The VA wasn't doing their job, but because they were covering it up, no one knew about it. I imagine the president was seeing the same doctored reports that the director was seeing, and both of them were being fooled. Not sure how many have been fired over this, but I hope a lot.

Dorothy Hoyt-Reed 4 months, 4 weeks ago

To end, do I agree with the President on everything? No. But I feel like I'm always having to defend him against the lies, so there is never anytime to debate the real issues. He is not a Communist, nor a Fascist. He is not Hitler. He was born in Hawaii. He doesn't want to take your guns. He does not hate America, because a photo caught him without his hand over his heart or he forgot to wear his flag pin. He is not gay. And there are people who hate him, because he is Black, or half Black. He has tried to solve problems, but he has had to work with a Congress that opposes everything, even when it's something they supported before. He has had more obstacles thrown in front of him than any other president that I know of. I wish he had been tougher and pushier, but he is just too nice, and was trying not to sink to the level of attention seeking congressmen who call him a liar in public, and he had better things to do than deal with people who try to tell him where he was born.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Dorothy - thanks for your response. I don't think Obama has committed an impeachable act but he did act unconstitutionally when he mad recess appoints when he said Congress was in recess. The SCOTUS said it.

I don't want any president to have too much power.

I do believe gay marriage bans are unconstitutional and that God loves, not hates gays.

He does want to take my guns and would if he could. Look at Rahm Emmanuel in Chicago and how he has defied the SCOTUS rulings and has tried to keep gun stores from opening and people from owning guns. I think Obama shares similar views.

The drone thing is tough, but I'd err on not killing Americans not guilty of a crime unless they are actually engaged, not just suspected of terrorism.

Again thanks for the discussion.

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

stop with that false equalization nonsense already....

Greg Cooper 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Wow, Dorothy, just, wow. Nail hit squarely on its head. Wow.

Fred Whitehead Jr. 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Brock got on my case for calling those I disagree with" jerks". Reasonable, I guess.

Well, since the JW did not put up the story about the stupid and foolish lawsuit that the U.S. House of Representatives, haven to many of the Republican haters, has approved against a lame duck president, I will try to find a term for these elected representatives that make stupid and foolish decisions that have nothing to do with the business of the people and everything to do with damn foolishness. (Run-on sentence, sorry Dr. Campbell.( my English Professor).

Jerks (I already used that one) fools, idiots, malcontents, "conservatives", Limbots, throwbacks, nuts, clods, lemme see, did I forget anyone?? I think not, Oh yeah.".haters".

Did I miss anyone???

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Well Fred you made me smile. I feel the love.

You and others can call names, but it doesn't help change anything. Name calling puts people on the defensive and runs counter to our presidents call to end the hating.

Don't attack the republicans, attack their lawsuit. The lawsuit is an attempt to grandstand without any hope of success. The lawsuit is a waste of tax dollars and shows the ineffectiveness of the GOP.

Fred Whitehead Jr. 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Brock, you are a man after my own heart. I am sick of elected representatives following their political notions and failing to represent the people that elected them. I seriously doubt that anyone could think that this silly move will accomplish anything other than political posturing.

John McCoy 4 months, 4 weeks ago

You Reagan sycophants must want the 55 mph limit reinstated.

Steve King 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Yeah Brock. The Nation was shedding 100,000 jobs a month when he took office because of who? And he hasn't changed the deporting counting. It's been same since 1996. I call B.S.

Fred Mertz 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Spin it how you like the numbers are what they are. And no one said anything about changing deportation numbers.

And he is such a great president, so great that 92% of young black men in Chicago are unemployed and 83% nationwide. http://www.blackyouthproject.com/2014/01/92-of-black-male-teens-unemployed-in-chicago-83-nationally/

Blacks have fared worse under Obama than any other president. Great president LOL.

Mike Ford 4 months, 4 weeks ago

please omit how much funding your tantrum throwing pay for nothing GOP has cut off to inner city programs when you use the LOL nonsense. The GOP's been doing this since Reagan.

Richard Heckler 4 months, 4 weeks ago

More years of GOP stonewalling has simply got to go!!!!

The focus of the USA should be:

--- Removing the ALEC anti American right wing GOP

--- Rein in the CIA,NSA and military spending.

--- Medicare Single Payer which would create an estimated 2.4 million jobs . Spend tax dollars here!

--- Get the massive highway rehab underway. Spend tax dollars here!

--- Bring on cleaner energy – Cut subsides to dirty coal and Nukes!

--- Replace the anti american rt wing GOP with the Green Party!

--- Electing a whole lot of new democrats. = need some new faces!

--- Funding education to the max = new business and new employment. Spend tax dollars here!

--- Break up the big banks = to prevent more scandals!

--- Put the home loan criminals in jail!!!!!!

--- Allow 50% College Loans To Be Written off Under Bankruptcy

--- Leave Social Security Insurance and Medicare Insurance alone.

--- Robin Hood tax.....ABSOLUTELY! http://www.robinhoodtax.org

Richard Heckler 4 months, 4 weeks ago

And don’t forget who killed jobs,retirement plans, medcial insurance and forces homeowners into foreclosure. GOP Entitlements must go!

--- THIS GOP ENTITLEMENT Why does the GOP Deliberately crash the USA economy? at will? http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jun/09/did-republicans-deliberately-crash-us-economy

--- This GOP ENTITLEMENT - Bailing out The Reagan/Bush Savings and Loan Heist http://rationalrevolution0.tripod.com/war/bush_family_and_the_s.htm

--- This GOP ENTITLEMENT Bailing out the Bush/Cheney Home Loan Wall Street http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2009/0709macewan.html

--- This GOP ENTITLEMENT – Bailing Out Big banks.

ANYBODY HAD ENOUGH OF GOP STONEWALLING YET?

Ned Wolfsosoon 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Almost complete...... [From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS 1958 http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1272893/posts