The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning in effect until 10:15 p.m. for northern Douglas County. A severe thunderstorm was located in Lawrence and moving east at about 15 m.p.h. The storm has a possibility of 60 m.p.h. wind gusts and quarter-size hail.
Douglas County under severe thunderstorm warning until 10:15 p.m.
June 27, 2013, 8:55 p.m. Updated June 27, 2013, 9:56 p.m.
More like this story
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued until 10:15 p.m.
- Severe thunderstorm watch for Douglas County canceled early
- Douglas County under severe thunderstorm warning until 7:15 p.m.
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Douglas, Jefferson counties
- Severe thunderstorm warning for Douglas County issued until 11:15 p.m.