Advertisement

Archive for Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Electrical problem causes light smoke at Buffalo Wild Wings; restaurant open

March 6, 2012, 8:10 a.m. Updated March 6, 2012, 12:01 p.m.

Advertisement

Lawrence firefighters were called shortly after 8 a.m. Tuesday to Buffalo Wild Wings, 1012 Mass., where they found light smoke.

Division Chief Doug Green said at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday the smoke was due to an electrical problem with a fan in the building's ventilation system. The restaurant was open for business.

Comments

URight 2 years, 1 month ago

I say it's the power plant operator... just sayin

0

Shane Garrett 2 years, 1 month ago

I guess light smoke is better than dark smoke.

0

Pywacket 2 years, 1 month ago

Isn't smoke the whole point?

0

g_rock 2 years, 1 month ago

They done made them too spicy! Someone exploded!

0

Roland Gunslinger 2 years, 1 month ago

My guess is someone didn't turn off the fryer after draining it last night. New oil was placed in the hot fryer- instant grease fire.

0

somedude20 2 years, 1 month ago

I bet it was the food taking its own life. Guess they will be having a "smoke house" burger on special today

0

MarcoPogo 2 years, 1 month ago

Someone ordered the Blazin'!

0

Commenting has been disabled for this item.