The National Weather Service has lifted the tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings issued to Douglas, Franklin and Jefferson counties. A tornado watch, originally scheduled to stay in effect until 1 a.m., has also been canceled.
Tornado, severe thunderstorm warnings Douglas, Franklin and Jefferson counties canceled
February 28, 2012, 8:16 p.m. Updated February 29, 2012, 12:22 a.m.
More like this story
- Severe thunderstorm warning canceled; watch remains in effect
- Douglas County under tornado, severe t-storm watches until 5 a.m.
- All severe weather watches, warnings for Douglas County allowed to expire
- Severe thunderstorm watch for Douglas, surrounding counties has been canceled
- Severe thunderstorm warning, tornado watch canceled early