Archive for Tuesday, April 3, 2012

An explanation to readers about recent home delivery issues

April 3, 2012, 5:52 p.m. Updated April 4, 2012, 1:39 p.m.

The Journal-World would like to apologize for the late and missed papers some subscribers have experienced this week. A number of issues have led to this persistent problem and we are working to resolve them.

We continue to receive questions from readers about this week’s problems. We address those questions here.

Why were the papers missed or late?

Most problems were related to Sunday’s newspaper. The newsroom had a later deadline to allow for our comprehensive coverage of the Kansas University-Ohio State NCAA semifinal game. Also, there was a large number of insert advertising on Sunday, a week before Easter, and one of the busiest days of the year in terms of increased advertising. In addition, we had a large number of new newspaper carriers starting that day with larger routes with which they were not familiar. Add all of those together, and the result was some subscribers receiving late newspapers, and some papers that weren’t delivered at all.

Why wasn’t my call answered when I reported my paper missing?

Our Circulation Department customer service phone system was overloaded and unanswered calls didn’t go to voice mail, so the call continued to ring until the caller hung up. This issue is not yet resolved, but is being addressed.

Other than calling the main 843-1000 number, how else can I contact customer service to report a problem?

Service issues can also be reported via email at subs@ljworld.com.

Why isn’t my paper being delivered to my porch?

Starting on April 1, which was last Sunday, the Journal-World began offering porch delivery as an add-on subscriber option for a monthly $5 service fee. This fee goes directly to your carrier. Standard delivery subscribers receive driveway delivery service. Subscribers received several notifications in the weeks prior to this new policy. If you wish to register for guaranteed porch delivery, call customer service at 843-1000 or send an email to subs@ljworld.com.

Why did you switch to driveway delivery?

We were one of the few morning newspapers offering porch delivery, which we instituted in 1997 when the Journal-World became a morning paper. We continued that service until April 1, making the change to reduce costs and streamline delivery for our carriers, by reducing their stops and allowing them to complete routes in a timely manner. The $5 monthly fee for premium porch delivery is paid to the carrier as compensation for the additional time it takes to provide the service. Meanwhile, we will continue to review each hardship case on an individual basis. Please contact us at 843-1000 or at subs@ljworld.com.

Why were people not notified of this change?

Customers affected by the policy change should have received notification in the form of a Post-it note on the front page of papers March 25, 28 and April 1.

My paper is being placed somewhere else other than my driveway. What should I do?

We are coaching our independent contractor carriers about where to place newspapers. If you continue to have a concern, contact customer service at 843-1000 or at subs@ljworld.com.

Comments

hiphopsux 2 years, 8 months ago

This new $5 "porch fee" is ridiculous. I just paid my newspaper bill, included a tip, and for that I now get to pull my paper out from under my truck everyday. SCREW YOU LJW. In a time where your medium is failing nationwide, you see it fit to decrease your customer service? I'm done with you, when my subscription is up you can say goodbye to my money.

headdoctor 2 years, 8 months ago

You can always cancel now and get a refund.

Fred Whitehead Jr. 2 years, 8 months ago

Starting on April 1, the Journal-World revealed to it's customers that their service is not worth one whit. I have lived in this house since 1972 and have had porch delivery service every since. I used to tip the carrier when they came to collect. Then the Journal-World started to deliver papers with people in cars and sending a monthly bill with a space for a carrier tip and some other donation scam. Now they have concoctrd this theory that what was previously a hallmark of their service is a salable "product" and will hold up their subscribers for $5.00 to continue this service. They will not get it from me, no carrier tip, no donation and no porch fee. And if my paper is wet, damaged, or desappeared, I will be on the phone to let you know about it. Is this little bit of parsemoniousness really worth it, Dolph? Do you really have one whit of respect for your customers?

LadyJ 2 years, 8 months ago

I thought maybe the JW had been sold to Knology.

Richard Ballard 2 years, 8 months ago

They are improving service steadily though.

4-1-12 = Under the truck, where I couldn't reach it without crawling under after it. 4-2-12 = In the flower bed, with only two emerging flowers broken off at the ground. 4-3-12 = In the street with no damage to anything!!

Most Excellent improvement so far!!

rc

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Please email us at subs@ljworld.com and we will speak to your carrier about getting your paper placed in your driveway. Thanks for your patience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Dennis Anderson Managing Editor

Christine Pennewell Davis 2 years, 8 months ago

Tons of inserts? I bought the paper sunday thought I got a copy that had been stripped of its inserts but went back and all of them had none and no comics either so what is your explination for that?

Katara 2 years, 8 months ago

I was thinking the same. There really weren't that many inserts and Easter is not one of the busiest advertising holidays.

Katara 2 years, 8 months ago

Apparently, that "Crave" is no longer delivered as well as this is the 2nd week I have not received one. I like to be able to look at the ads to plan my grocery list and meals. Perhaps they are going to start charging for the ads to be delivered to you once a week too.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Crave continues to be delivered. Please contact Circulation is you have not received yours. Please email subs@ljworld.com

Katara 2 years, 8 months ago

No, thank you. I will not contact Circulation. I will simply just look up the ads online on the stores' website. It will be less paper that goes in the recycle bin anyway.

I will, however, email those stores to let them know about the shoddy delivery so they know that the money they are paying to advertise in your paper/supplement is being wasted.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Mommaeffortx2: We printed thousands of extra copies of the Sunday newspaper to meet the increased demand for the paper following KU's NCAA semifinal win over Ohio State. This meant some of the papers on the newsstand did not have all the inserts, because the quantity for inserts is a fixed number that advertisers provide. We apologize for the inconvenience.

JayCat_67 2 years, 8 months ago

A lot of times, the paper sold in stores or in the racks don't have all the inserts found in the papers delivered to the home. Also, on some occasions, the papers are "zoned", meaning that ads delivered with the paper to one part of town may not be in papers delivered in another area. I had routes in different areas and sometimes had to keep the papers separated for this reason. Seems like it only happened once or twice a month, though.

connjac 2 years, 8 months ago

Sunday; No paper until 10:30. Monday no paper at all, when I finaly got thru on the phone you said you were out of papers. How could that happen? I asked about my USA Today, you said it would be right out. It wasn't. Tuesday, LJW arrived on time, Wow. No USA Today. I called you said it would be right out, it wasn't. USA Today called to apologize for the bad service.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Conjac: Please email us at subs@ljworld.com and we will deliver your missing papers that are still available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

1963mom 2 years, 8 months ago

You are probably getting bad service because most of their carriers were laid off or the quit because of the new demands and less pay. There are not enough carriers to cover the city and people that don't know the routes are now throwing them. The carriers pay was cut by at least 3 cents per paper and their work load was doubled in many cases. 3 cents doesn't sound like much? Well, considering they were only getting 11 cents a paper prior to that. it is quite a cut.... almost 30%;cut. Lawrence is the first town i have lived in that porched papers without extra pay or some kind of outstanding circumstance. Elderly customers or someone with a disablity which prevented them from getting out to their driveway to retrieve the paper.were some of the circumstances considered. I am now reading the paper online. I miss the "delivered papers" but I do not want to reward a company that obviously takes advantage of it's customers and it's carriers. A carrier's job is not as easy as many people think. Its 7 days a week with no perks. They do get tips (from maybe about 20% of their customers) but most try to give you the best service possible tip or not. I just wanted to put a good word in for the carriers. No I am not a carrier here but have been in other towns. Wouldn't carry for this company. Just one other thing.. the carriers are penalized if they do miss your paper. They are charged 3.00 for every miss they have whatever the circumstance. Thanks for letting me vent.

Jean Robart 2 years, 8 months ago

When and where were the subscriber notified that the LJW would be charging a fee to have delivery in a reachable place? The first I heard of it was when the paper was delivered late on Sunday morning. And i though they had left two papers, there was so much junk.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

More than a week before the change, a letter was left with each newspaper delivered. Then there was a note attached to Sunday's paper.

Kendall Simmons 2 years, 8 months ago

I'm glad you think there was a letter left with each newspaper. Sunday...the day this took effect...was the first I heard of this.

And how much sense did that make?? "Hey, guess what! The reason your paper is lying on the sidewalk (not on the driveway) is because we changed our service today."

budwhysir 2 years, 8 months ago

as noted in previous attempts to get the word out. Eventualy you will be able to pay 20.00 a month and get your carrier to read the paper to you. They will get to know what you like and dislike and they will make sure you do not have to do anything but pay money and complain about the service you receive for an option that you have in todays world. The fee for paying a fee that is a service fee is compounded daily with your interest in complaining about the complaint fee that has been established by the service people working on increasing revenue for the complaint department on a weekly basis. If you compound your service fee with a complaint fee you will get something equal to a fee that is more or equal to the fee you would save if you did not ask for the paper or the service involved with buying the paper. After you subtract all the fees, multiply the services, and extend out the complaints you are left with no real reason to complain about purchasing an extra service for a product you dont want. If you purchase the product based off of service then you are interested in service not product. If you purchase based on the benefit of the product, then you are not interested in the service. If you combine the two then you want a service oriented product, this is much more expensive than a product oriented service because services are involved with getting the product to you. If the service supplies the product than the product is cheap, if the product supplies the service then the service is cheap. When football is played on a basketball court, someone always gets hurt

Sharon Nottingham 2 years, 8 months ago

I would like to know where we were notified "several" times about the additional porch fee option. In frustration over not receiving my paper I am reading it online and just noticed this. Where were we notified in the print edition several times? How about ljw charge non-subscribers for online access a $5 a month fee if they need more revenue instead of asking current subscribers to pony up so others can get local news for free?

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

A letter was sent with each newspaper delivered more than a week ago and a note was attached to Sunday's paper.

fanofKU 2 years, 8 months ago

I did not get a letter. I saw the sticker on the paper, but it was more a directive, not an option that was negotiable.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Hipgal: We placed post-it notes on the front of the Journal-World on March 25, 28 and April 1. We regret that you missed the notice and the related inconvenience. Dennis Anderson Managing Editor

Kendall Simmons 2 years, 8 months ago

You'd think we'd have seen those sticky notes on those other days, then, wouldn't you? After all, we have to take the darned things off.

Don't you think it might have made sense to put a couple of brief articles in the newspaper before the change...perhaps on March 25th and 28th to accompany the stickers that were at least supposed to have been put on our newspaper...rather than having to apologize to everyone after-the-fact?

Heck, my newspaper disappeared on Tuesday...that's what happens when it's tossed on the sidewalk, not on the driveway.

I called at 11:15 on Tuesday, and couldn't get anyone, apparently because of the phone problems. Finally I got to where I could at least leave a voice mail, and I asked that my paper be re-delivered. It never showed up. So I had to call again today.

Out of curiosity...is it true that the carriers' per paper payment was reduced by $.03 a paper?

SteamPunque 2 years, 8 months ago

Hi Dennis; Do you honestly believe using the Post-it® notes that the LJ-W typically sells as advertising space was the best choice to inform your customers of the change in delivery protocol? In my case, I make it a point to immediately remove those annoying sticky-note ads without reading the content.

I am also among the print subscribers who missed the notification letter you have mentioned.

Perhaps it would have made a bit more sense to print a notification and information article, as a news item, in your newspaper, detailing the home delivery changes?

I have been a print subscriber for many years, but driveway delivery is not a viable option for me, and in my opinion, the print LJ-W content these days is simply not worth an extra $60 per year.

I do not plan to renew my subscription.

Deb Stavin 2 years, 8 months ago

I think the J-W is counting on losing print subscribers. As soon as enough people cancel their delivery subscriptions and a tipping point is reached, the J-W will begin charging for online access.

4chewnut 2 years, 8 months ago

Another reminder: Watch out for the hidden $1.50 fee for green service. Again, when I called to say what is this, I was told that it was my access to better online content. No one asked if I wanted it or told me I had been paying for it. They just added it to the bill. Crooks!

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

The Green Edition was added to each subscriber over a year ago. Subscribers can opt out of the Green Edition by contacting subs@ljworld.com

4chewnut 2 years, 8 months ago

Dennis -- Added a YEAR ago? So without asking if I wanted it, or without telling me I was paying for it, I paid for this for one year? Isn't that a bit unethical to bill me for something I didn't ask for and additionally not tell me I had it? Certainly when I finally called the Customer Service rep didn't tell me I had been paying for one year. Response please!

LadyJ 2 years, 8 months ago

I also would like to know if subscribers were ever told about the charge or if we would like to, we could opt out. My payment has been paid automatically so I have never seen a bill for years.

4chewnut 2 years, 8 months ago

Dennis,

Can we get refunds for the last year?

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Sorry, but no. The service was already provided.

4chewnut 2 years, 8 months ago

So when you have auto bill it is a nice way for the Journal World to add a service and increase its revenue. Do you understand why this seems deceptive?

Fred Whitehead Jr. 2 years, 8 months ago

It is 9:00 am on Wednesday and no paper yere yet (or yesterday or the day before)

Good thing these people at the JW are not running a railroad or we would have freight trains in the middle of the streets.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

I apologize for you not getting your paper today. Please send me your address and I will make sure Circulation gets you your paper. My email is danderson@ljworld.com.

jwbird 2 years, 8 months ago

I have nothing against my carrier, but this $5.00 is going to hurt. I plan to cancel my service. I never received front porch delivery anyway and this is just a 5.00 reminder I need to read more on-line. Adios LJWorld

love2bike 2 years, 8 months ago

For what it is worth, Dolph's newspaper was in his driveway Monday morning. Apparently he doesn't want to pay the $5 every month either.

fanofKU 2 years, 8 months ago

I called for porch delivery this morning and bless the poor lady answering the phone, she had no responses to my questions. She immediately asked how I planned to pay for the service and I said add it to my bill. She said they didn't do that and that I had to pay by credit card or come in and pay for it. WHAT??? So will the JW send separate bills for the paper AND the service? She finally asked and was told that the service would be added to the bill. Then she told me it would be $16 something for the service for 3 months, because it is $5 per month. I told her I would pay ONLY $5 for one month because I'm just going to be trying it out. I can't imagine this is going to work out for the JW or its customers.

I've lived in Lawrence 20+ years and have ALWAYS had porch delivery so in my mind this isn't a NEW service. What a debacle this is!!!

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

We have made a change based on your concern. Customers can now pay monthly, three or six months for porch premium service. Customers also have the option of an Auto Withdrawal program (Smart-Pay) as well.

Kendall Simmons 2 years, 8 months ago

Does this mean it can now be added to our bill?

irvan moore 2 years, 8 months ago

i found it interesting that there were larger than usual stacks of papers at the grocery stores, gas stations, etc. so the non subscribers would be able to purchase them. be honest, you screwed the subscribers for the extra bucks.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Beatnik: That is not the case. We always increase the number of papers on the newsstand where there is significant news or when KU plays important games. The problem this week was with home delivery and customer service. We didn't do a good job with either this week and we apologize. Dennis Anderson Managing Editor

Alex Parker 2 years, 8 months ago

beatnik, the $5 fee for porch delivery goes directly to the carriers, not the company.

1963mom 2 years, 8 months ago

I wouldn't count on that... The LJW will find a way to keep that out of the carriers hands.

Ken Miller 2 years, 8 months ago

Dennis, I appreciate your efforts today accepting responsibility for the problems of the past week. That said, I am trying to understand why the LJW has decided to try and pump revenues/reduce costs with the porch delivery and the reconfigured carrier routes at this time. Why now? I know the easy answer is that these steps are undertaken to immediately increase revenue. But the newspaper industry's circulation and revenue problems are well-documented; the print media's public image has never been worse... it appears you are just making subscribers - long timers and short timers - mad enough to finally pull the plug on their subscriptions. It's like you are trying to put out the newsprint fire by pouring gasoline on it....

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Oscarfactor: Like any business, we need to weigh revenues against expenses and make the decisions we believe are necessary to insure our product best serves our community. We try to make choices that have the least overall impact on our customer, and sometimes we have to make some hard decisions. This is our community we are serving. We rely on our readers and you rely on us to cover Lawrence. It's a relationship we cherish and respect and want to and need to foster. This week we didn't do our jobs well enough. We're sorry. Dennis Anderson Managing Editor

melott 2 years, 8 months ago

So, if I cancel my subscription will I get a refund?

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

If you cancel you will be refunded the amount remaining on the length of your subscription.

brutus 2 years, 8 months ago

What a bunch of crap! My paper has been later than usual for weeks. It was always on the porch early and now it is in the driveway late. I don't care about the porch because the Star is always in the driveway and much earlier than the JW. Now I read the Star in the morning because now the JW is not always at my house before I go to work.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please alert our Circulation office at 843-1000 or subs@ljworld.com. Thanks. Dennis Anderson Managing Editor

magenta71 2 years, 8 months ago

A letter put out with every newspaper to inform the customers of the change appears to be a phantom letter, and the post-it notes were on the papers Sunday March 25 and Wednesday March 28. I am sure most people did not pay attention to the post-it notes due to the fact that they are normally coupons or advertisements that just get in the way if they are even on the paper. The post-it notes were an insufficient way of informing customers of such an important change; 1-because it didn't give all the information that it should, 2-it didn't guarantee the customer would be take note of it in order to be aware of the change and 3-because those post-it notes don't make it onto every paper. There were carriers that quit because of the change to routes and delivery procedures but more importantly carriers quit due a decrease in pay per paper, which was a fairly substantial cut for some. Especially with the rise in gas prices and car repairs and the price of bags that carriers are required to put the paper in. As someone commented earlier there was there was a cut in pay for carriers; a 3 cent per paper decrease for Monday thru Saturday papers, but Sunday papers were decreased by 9 cents per paper.
A newspaper carriers job is not as easy as most people think. It is 7 days a week, 365 days a year plus Thanksgiving, rain, snow, sleet, tornado or whatever the weather brings. And there are no sick days. It is hard on your vehicle and your body and can be very frustrating at times.
There are some of us carriers that have taken the same amount of pride in the work we do/did in delivering the LJW (USA Today, Topeka Capitol Journal, Ottawa Hearald) as we would if it were our own business, i.e. making sure delivery was to customers complete satisfaction regardless of tip or acknowledgement.
I will stop here as this could actually go on and on and on.....

SteamPunque 2 years, 8 months ago

Hi magenta71; Thank you for providing more information about this situation; the LJ-W has not been particularly forthcoming with details explaining the reasons for the new delivery structure. The carrier I had before the delivery change did a great job; I have no idea whether or not the same person is now tossing the paper in the general vicinity of my driveway.

I am so annoyed by those sticky-note advertisements that I automatically remove them without reading the drivel contained therein; I did not receive any sort of letter insert alerting me to the change in delivery procedure.

The LJ-W plan to cut the per paper fee to carriers and institute driveway delivery to apparently allow fewer carriers to deliver more papers may have seemed to be a good business plan, but I think there will be a significant reduction in subscriptions as a result. Driveway delivery is a poor option for me due to the layout of my home, and although I can easily afford to pay the extra $60 per year to continue to see the LJ-W delivered to my porch, I do not plan to renew my home delivery service. The porch delivery fee is a small thing that has pushed my desire to retain LJ-W home delivery to the tipping point.

The content and overall quality of the LJ-W has dramatically declined over the past few years, and I simply can't justify paying what appears to be a contrived delivery fee to receive a bundle of advertising wrapped in AP News Wire stories, horrendous editorials, and amateur content scraped from the Blogosphere, albeit with a meager sprinkling of truly good local news coverage.

Kendall Simmons 2 years, 8 months ago

Actually, I do glance at the sticky notes...which is the only reason I knew why my paper wasn't on my porch Sunday. Missing TWO prior sticky notes? Nah.

LadyJ 2 years, 8 months ago

" Customers also have the option of an Auto Withdrawal program (Smart-Pay) as well. " You mean (Dumb Pay) since you never see a bill and have no way of knowing about increases and added fees such as the "green service" fee. I will be taken my subscription off of auto withdrawal starting next month when I call to "Opt out", providing I don't cancel it all together. I feel the way the green fee was handled was extremely underhanded. We expected better treatment than that from a newspaper I have been getting for 35+ years. Heck, I can get it for free by taking it out of the recycling from work before I drop it off

4chewnut 2 years, 8 months ago

And Dennis Anderson even said he understands that this can be seen as deceptive. Yet they continue to do it.

netnetnet 2 years, 8 months ago

My house sits on a corner lot. The front of my house (address) faces one street - while the driveway is on the other street. Unlike most houses - my driveway is actually the farthest spot, on my lot, from my front door. So, technically you are not even delivering to my address - but, throwing the paper at the side of my house on the wrong street.

Alex Parker 2 years, 8 months ago

netnetnet, please call or email our circulation department at 843-1000 or subs@ljworld.com. If you explain the situation, we can hopefully get your delivery issues cleared up.

irvan moore 2 years, 8 months ago

i think dennis must have gone home for the day, i don't blame him, he took our crap all day and didn't respond in a mean spirited way. thank you for not hiding

Kendall Simmons 2 years, 8 months ago

Then could you please explain why I still haven't gotten yesterday's paper? After calling both yesterday morning (left a message) and this morning (talked to a real person)? Thanks. 427 Michigan.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Sorry to hear that and I apologize. I will contact our circulation department.

Kendall Simmons 2 years, 8 months ago

I hope you have better luck getting my paper from them than I did.

(But the woman I talked with...Chanette (?)...was VERY nice and very apologetic.)

budwhysir 2 years, 8 months ago

Dennis: I am glad to see you here, explaining some of the issues that many people come here to complain about. I am curious to know with all the changes if the LJW still has the same contracts for the independent carriers. I know many people are trying to figure out if the carriers will get the $5.00 porch fee. However, I am more interested in knowing if the carrier is still charged a fee for complaints, missed papers, etc. I would like to know what types of fees are charged to the carrier and how much the fee will be for a carrier who gets a complaint of missing a porch for a customer that has paid for porch service. Will there be a fee for every complaint? How will you handle a customer who paid $5.00 but complains daily about the paper not being in the right spot. Just curious

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Thanks for the question. The contact is a business matter between the company and the private contractor I'm not at liberty to discuss. Please respect that.

budwhysir 2 years, 8 months ago

Yes, I expected a response such. but I understand your position.

1963mom 2 years, 8 months ago

They are charged $3 for a missed and wet papers. They are charged $5 for paper that is delivered to the residence but not actually porched. This is charged whether it is investigated or not. so if one customer claims their paper was not porched, there goes the $5 fee the are supposedly going to be getting..

cummingshawk 2 years, 8 months ago

To compensate subscribers in the affected delivery areas in Lawrence, the Journal-World will be extending their subscription by one week. Does this mean my monthly payment's due date will be moved a week later?

budwhysir 2 years, 8 months ago

Dennis: I am not sure if I will get a response to my questions. but I see you have responded to this one. Could you explain how the subscription time is extended by one week if the due date is the same? I am not sure I understand how that works either.

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Currently your subscription ends at a certain time. Your subscription will now end a week after that, if you are in the affected area. If you are, you will be notified soon.

budwhysir 2 years, 8 months ago

No, this means that it will take one week for the carrier to get the message that you no longer are paying for your subscription and they will no longer get paid for delivering to you. So it means that if you paid through the end of April, they will deliver the paper to the end of the first week in May. Currently it only takes a day or two for this information to reach the carrier.

cummingshawk 2 years, 8 months ago

No Sunday paper, at least a Monday paper in driveway due to my 'new carrier' not being informed I had paid for premium porch service. Is this one of the affected areas?

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

I apologize for the problems. Please contact our circulation office at 843-1000 or subs@ljworl.com and they can inform you of whether you are in the affected area. Thanks.

camper 2 years, 8 months ago

I give the paper credit for apologizing. LJWorld really is a good paper. Mistakes happen sometimes.

love2bike 2 years, 8 months ago

I am a weekend subscriber but the newspaper has been delivered each day this week. How about LJWorld put it on the porch and not deliver the newspapers I didn't pay for?

Alex Parker 2 years, 8 months ago

love2bike, if the unwanted papers persist, I encourage you to contact our circulation department at 843-1000 or subs@ljworld.com.

pagan_idolator 2 years, 8 months ago

I never did get a Wednesday paper despite emailing the company. At least my Thurs. paper was here this morning when I woke up. Score!

DennisAnderson 2 years, 8 months ago

Glad to hear that. We are working to fix all issues. Dennis Anderson Managing Editor

scopi_guy 2 years, 8 months ago

OK, I thought I was lucky. With all the issues last week, I got a paper on time all last week. A couple of times it was in the sidewalk, but it was there. No paper yesterday. Called, got through, and when we came back from church, it was on the front step. No paper again today. Tried calling several times. Got the dreaded recording. So left an email. Guess will see if it's there when I get home from work...and if I have a paper tomorrow.