Onlookers speak with firefighters on Oct. 14, 2011 at Malls Olde English Village, 2411 La. Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical were called to the scene after someone reported seeing smoke coming from one of the apartments. Firefighters determined the smoke had come from a smoke machine and there had been no fire.
At 8:30 p.m. Friday, Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical was called to Malls Olde English Village, 2411 La., for a report of smoke. Firefighters determined the smoke had been from a smoke machine and that there was no fire.
Copyright 2015 The
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
We strive to uphold our values for every story published.