• Work began Oct. 25 on East 15th Street from Haskell Avenue to Maple Lane. Crews will work to complete westbound lanes from Haskell Avenue to Maple Lane, and then work on eastbound lanes. A detour will use Maple Street to 13th Street, then 13th Street to Haskell Avenue. There will be closures during the night, but one lane will be available during the day. Completion: late November.
• Mill and overlay project, which began Sept. 7, on Kasold Drive from Trail to Peterson roads is complete, except for some landscaping. There will be at least one lane of traffic open in each direction. Completion: early November.
• Water main rehabilitation on Kentucky, Ninth, 18th, 13th and Tennessee streets. Parking and a travel lane on Kentucky will be closed, as will parking and travel lanes on Tennessee. Single-lane traffic will still run through the areas. Completion: 2012.
• Single-lane traffic on Kasold Drive between Clinton Parkway and 31st Street for rebuilding of road. Eastbound traffic on Clinton Parkway will have one through lane and one left-turn lane. Right turns onto Kasold will be allowed from the through lane. Access from side streets is right-turn only. Completion: late November.
• Add center turn lane on Kasold Drive from Clinton Parkway to 31st streets. Southbound traffic will use the lane already being used, and northbound traffic will switch to new pavement. Drivers passing through the construction zone via Clinton Parkway eastbound will be limited to one through lane and one left turn lane. Completion: late fall.
• Kansas River levee closed for construction of Bowersock Mills & Power Co.’s new plant on the north bank. Users will be detoured to city streets crossing at the controlled intersection of North Second and Locust streets. Completion: late 2012.
• Second phase of overlay and crack-sealing projects could mean temporary single-lane closures. For a map of the overlay projects, visit lawrenceks.org.
• Minor concrete patching on repairs to Camelback Drive near Quail Creek Drive will cause some parking limitations and some single-lane impacts. Completion: mid-November.
• Kansas River Bridge resurfacing project. Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction 24 hours per day on U.S. Highway 40-59. Completion: late November.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. Completion: late 2012.
U.S. Highway 69
• Southbound left lane will be closed from 95th Street to 103rd Street around the dock. Completion: Tuesday.
Kansas Highway 10
• Traffic in both directions will be restricted from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday just east of Lawrence to the Douglas/Johnson County line for rumble strip installation. Completion: Friday.
• Eastbound traffic will be restricted from during daylight hours beginning today, east of city limits to the Johnson County line for shoulder widening.