Archive for Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Speed limit on several highways — including Kansas Turnpike — to increase to 75 mph on July 1

The Kansas Department of Transportation announced Tuesday, June 21, 2011, that speed limits on certain Kansas highways would increase from 70 mph to 75 mph, starting July 1. Large sections of the Kansas Turnpike, interstates 70 and 69 and U.S. highways 69 and 81 will have the new, higher speed limits.

June 21, 2011, 12:53 p.m. Updated June 21, 2011, 6:11 p.m.

Reader poll
Do you think it's a good idea to increase the speed limit on some Kansas highways to 75 mph?

or See the results without voting

New 75 mph speed limit map

New 75 mph speed limit map

Travelers in Kansas will get to their destinations faster as the state increases the speed limit on most freeways from 70 mph to 75 mph.

The change, announced Tuesday by the Kansas Department of Transportation, will take place July 1 just as the roads start filling up with motorists for the July 4 holiday weekend.

Almost all of the Kansas Turnpike — from the Kansas-Oklahoma border to K-7 in Wyandotte County — will be 75 mph as will most of interstates 70 and 35; and U.S. highways 69 and 81.

In all, 807 miles of roadway will graduate from 70 mph to 75 mph. All are freeways, which have controlled access and interchanges. No expressways, which have cross traffic, were selected for the increased speed limit.

The routes were picked by a task force made up of KDOT representatives, the Kansas Highway Patrol and Kansas Turnpike Authority.

“We considered a number of factors, such as traffic volumes, crash history and roadway geometrics, to determine where to raise the limit,” said Chris Herrick, director of KDOT’s Division of Planning and Development. “We will continue to monitor these routes under the new speed limit and consider whether it makes sense to increase the maximum speed on other highways.”

Not on the increased speed limit list was K-10. Steve Swartz, a spokesman for KDOT, said K-10 was too heavily traveled for 75 mph. “It’s such a heavy commuter route,” he said.

The changes were prompted by legislation approved in the recently completed legislative session and signed into law by Gov. Sam Brownback.

Rep. Marvin Kleeb, R-Overland Park, drove the bill through the Legislature, hitting few bumps along the way.

Kleeb argued the increased limit would help the economy by making Kansas more attractive to vacation travelers and truckers. Most western states have already adopted 75 mph.

No groups opposed the measure. Jim Hanni, a spokesman for AAA in Kansas, said the bill seemed like a “done deal.”

Although he added, “There is nothing positive about it from a safety standpoint, and there is nothing positive about it from a fuel efficiency standpoint.”

The website fueleconomy.gov, run by the U.S. Department of Energy, states each 5 mph over 60 mph is the equivalent of paying an additional 30 cents per gallon of gas.

And the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety cites studies that show states that increased speed limits saw an increase in traffic fatalities.

“For practical reasons, there are limits to the amount of crash energy that can be managed by vehicles, restraint systems, and roadway hardware such as barriers and crash cushions. The higher the speed, the higher the likelihood that these limits will be exceeded in crashes, limiting the protection available for vehicle occupants,” according to the institute.

Swartz, with KDOT, said state officials are satisfied with the safety of raising the limit and had no qualms starting the increase right before a heavily traveled holiday.

“If we didn’t think these roads could handle it during holiday traffic they wouldn’t have been boosted up,” he said.

Comments

wdl 3 years, 6 months ago

Finally, the state of Kansas formalized it. We have only been driving this new speed limit for ever. Keep up the good work sammy. I love it when our elected officals adopt the obvious, then rebrand it as their own. Can hardly wait to see what they have up their sleeves next.

somedude20 3 years, 6 months ago

Now that we have 75mph can we just round up to 100mph? Remember, speed does NOT kill, people who speed kill people

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 6 months ago

Excellent! I've been driving at 80mph, and never had an accident before, and I saw with my own eyes some people driving at 60-70mph on K-10 that ran into accidents and one got killed. It's not the speed limit, it's people who got distracted and never pay attention to driving. Keep your cellphone away from you, and focus on the road.. you'll be fine even if you're driving at 100mph. If not, those race cars drivers would have been all dead by now.

gccs14r 3 years, 6 months ago

gccs14r 3 years, 6 months ago

Even better would be to go back to 55. Remember the mid 80s? Sub-$1 gas? The oil companies and automakers were begging Congress to change the CAFE rules and raise the speed limit so that we'd start burning more fuel and they'd make more money. Congress relented and our payback has been $50k trucks, $100/barrel oil, and $14 trillion in debt.

gccs14r 3 years, 6 months ago

I can't help it if people can't see the obvious. If we'd stuck with Bill Clinton's plan, we'd be out of debt by now. If we'd stuck with Carter's plan, we'd be flush with cash and OPEC would be begging the IMF for loans to get rid of their oil.

JNguyen 3 years, 6 months ago

I love how a 5 mph increase in the speed limit on some highway roads in KS has turned into a debate on how bad economic plans since Clinton has been.

poiii 3 years, 4 months ago

55MPH did not save lives or gasoline. It was a sham. Nor was it an economic move, it was political.

By percentage most fuel is burned in town, or driving 55 or less.

Want to help KS? Burn more gas. Taxes are about 40 cents per gallon.

“did the 55mph speed limit actually save gas, as we were told it would when it was enacted? Actually, yes it did, but nowhere near the 400,000 barrels of oil per day that some experts predicted it could save. The Department of Transportation’s Dr. John Eberhardt did a study in 1978 which indicated the gas savings were no more than 1% of our total gasoline usage. So while it did save some gas, it was nowhere near what it cost in lost productivity and driver’s time.”

Someone suggested running in 2012 please do not. We need thinkers.

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 6 months ago

JNguyen, hahahaha... good one... and people didn't realize that it's convenient for police to just blame speeding as the cause of accidents, and simply didn't want to further investigate the accidents. Distraction is the cause of most accidents.... drink and drive, texting and drive, and young drivers... that's why Mercedes Benz didn't slow down their cars... they build technologies to eliminate distractions... I'm sure Mercedes Benz knows more about accidents than the police forces.... :)

FieldTested 3 years, 6 months ago

Looks like they changed the law to keep the "less than 10 over" exemption:

"Sec. 6. K.S.A. 2010 Supp. 8-1560c is hereby amended to read as follows: 8-1560c. (b) Any conviction or forfeiture of bail or bond for violating the maximum posted or authorized speed limit of 55 miles per hour or more but not exceeding 75 miles per hour on any highway, by not more than 10 miles per hour, shall not be construed as a moving traffic violation for the purpose of K.S.A. 8-255, and amendments thereto."

Marty_McFly 3 years, 6 months ago

I'll still be driving 88 mph when needed.

bevy 3 years, 6 months ago

But will you still be wearing your life preserver? (Best post so far, BTW)

somedude20 3 years, 6 months ago

How fast does the hoverboard go? Can I get a Tab?

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 6 months ago

Speeding doesn't cause accident... failure to focus on the road does. If not all race cars drivers would have been dead by now.

funkdog1 3 years, 6 months ago

Yeah, but you're not on the road all by yourself. you're on the road with lots of idiots. Therein lies the problem.

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 6 months ago

It all depends on how many idiots there are besides me. Focus on driving and avoid idiots as much as possible. When the density of idiots increases, then slow down. When there are no idiots around, speed up. When K-10 got piled up, I slowed down.... to 70-75mph, but when there's no idiots at all... I speed up... I was involved in two near accidents.... both occurred at low speed... 25mph or less... when one idiot swayed his vehicle towards me.... another didn't stop at a red light... and I had to blast my horns at them. I saw several low speed accidents.... but high speed accidents often get the attentions. The fatal accident at K-10 was caused by drinking and driving.... not just speeding. So why ain't we focusing on that? The victim was driving at normal speed.... not speeding at all! Then you talk about texting.... a lady killed a pedestrian in Lawrence while driving low speed while texting... in both cases, speeding wasn't the real cause of the accidents, right? But... speeding gets the blame... I agree that idiots shouldn't be allowed to drive fast, but so far, idiots who drive fast didn't cause most of the accidents. So, let's not focus on the wrong thing...

unite2revolt 3 years, 6 months ago

" (KHP) Officials didn’t specify a date for the enhanced enforcement effort but said it will be conducted toward the end of June." Hmmm.

gsxr600 3 years, 6 months ago

"Speed never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you."

Just sayin

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 6 months ago

tecuani 3 years, 6 months ago

Failure to focus on the road causes all accidents?

What happens when you are going 80 MPH and your tire blows out? Is that not an accident?

And what an ignorant comment about race car drivers. These guys are highly experienced drivers, who have almost all of their attention on the road, and they still get in more accidents per 100 vehicles than on any "civilian" road.

The only reason they don't die is because they are encased in a welded steel cage, wear special protective equipment, and now, THANKS TO A FATALITY, have to have their heads strapped to their seat that goes all the way up to the roof of the car.

Get a clue

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 6 months ago

Tecuani, tire blow up at 80mph? Sure, I experienced that too. Nothing bad happened... just be and my blown tire, sway a little... and I drove to the side of the road. This is not ignorant comment.. this is true experience. There are some ignorant people (probably yourself) who just cannot drive at high speed cos they don't really know how to handle situations if their tires got blown out. In a car race, the space is so tight... you never experience that in a normal highway.. do you? I'm sure you don't drive 85mph in a crowded highway... if there's nothing besides you... 85mph is easy. On a crowded K-10 early in the morning... I never drive more than 75mph ever, sometimes even slower than 65mph. If you investigate all accidents with fatalities... they involved some kindda abnormal driving behaviors.... distractions, texting, drinking, etc.... a drunk driver can drive at 60mph and still cause an accident. If you are texting, you can kill at 20mph as we've seen on Massachussett Street... so let's focused on the real cause of accident.... the police likes to tell you that it's speeding... it's the secondary cause... why do I know that? I'm a researcher in transportation myself...

madameX 3 years, 6 months ago

I had a tire blowout at 80 mph on I-70 driving to St. Louis. I put the car in neutral (it was a manual), put on my flashers, moved over to the shoulder and let the car coast down to a speed where I could safely apply the brakes to stop it completely. That's how you handle a tire blowout. It doesn't have to turn into a major crash. I was probably in greater danger changing the tire on the shoulder than I was when it actually blew out.

just_another_bozo_on_this_bus 3 years, 6 months ago

"because I hate slow drivers."

With the new speed limit, they'll be dying off faster than previously. But not as fast as the fast drivers who will quite often be the cause of the slower drivers' deaths.

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 6 months ago

faster drivers causing slower drivers' death? really? you mean those who kill others on the road actually are the fast drivers?

You really needa some education on the causes of accidents....

1. Distracted drivers: Why don't we ban texting and all those things listed?
  2. Drivers' fatigue: So why are we not banning drivers who are tired?
  3. Drunk driving: Not speeding yet dude..
  4. Speeding: Ok, finally... but these factors are all indirect causes...

Increasing speed limit by 5mph doesn't increase accident rate by the same amount. Increasing speed limit by 20mph may increase accident rate.

Now, stop arguing about just 5mph.

poiii 3 years, 4 months ago

Long ago 80mph was the speed limit on the I70 turnpike. 55MPH saves gasoline killed it.

I think it is somewhat comical that cars with bad brakes, awful biasply tires and below average suspension were OK to drive 80mph on the turnpike. Today we have people whining about how unsafe 70 or 75mph are. Today's automobiles are markedly improved over those on the road in the 70's.

HRCJJ 3 years, 6 months ago

now if they could just finish up the construction I might actually get to go that fast for more than five miles at a time.

bevy 3 years, 6 months ago

This means the truckers will be doing 90 now - correct? Try driving in New Mexico. Speed limit is 80 on the major highways - so people do about 95. It's interesting. Of course most will do anything to get SOMEWHERE in New Mexico. Before I went there, I thought the middle of nowhere was between Goodland and Denver. Wrong!

redwombat 3 years, 6 months ago

Speed limit in NM is 75. I just drove I-25 from El Paso TX to Raton, NM not but a few weeks ago. I've driven it dozens of times in my life and remember the joy when the limit increased from 65 to 75 15 years back or so.

Stuart Evans 3 years, 6 months ago

most truckers I see are doing 60-65 to conserve fuel.

verity 3 years, 6 months ago

How much is it going to cost to change the speed limit signs?

sr80 3 years, 6 months ago

2 speed limit signs per mile x 806 miles !!! a Duh a, I need that teacher's help,where did she go ??

Stuart Evans 3 years, 6 months ago

probably not much; I bet they just slap a magnetic 5 over the 0.

Joe Hyde 3 years, 6 months ago

A car or truck engine's fuel efficiency and life expectancy both plummet if the vehicle consistently exceeds speeds of 55mph. (Overcoming all that wind resistance causes extra stress on the engine and drivetrain, you understand.)

As expensive as gasoline has become, driving in ways that unnecessarily increase your per-mile travel costs is illogical. The state can raise the speed limit from 75 to 175 if they want to, anywhere they want to, but I refuse to drive that fast. I'm the one who's paying for my truck's fuel, and I want my truck's engine working easier so that it can serve me over the long haul.

Crown Toyota in Lawrence sold me a really good truck. I want that baby to run good a long time. Slowing down is how you accomplish that.

vuduchyld 3 years, 6 months ago

I'd like to see a source on that.

Seems likely that would have been true 30-35 years ago when speed limits were 55, but it's obvious that my car with a 6 speed manual transmission is optimized for drive train efficiency at speeds more like 75 than 55. I'd never make it to 6th gear at 55.

Ralph Reed 3 years, 6 months ago

@vuduchyld The article does provide a reference. www.fueleconomy.gov

Look at this page, http://fueleconomy.gov/feg/driveHabits.shtml. Look at Observe the Speed Limit and you'll find the reference.

My grandfather taught auto mechanics for years and he always told his students that. Guess he was right, wasn't he?

poiii 3 years, 4 months ago

Your precious truck is likely using 30HP to maintain 55MPH.

Guessing, about 40HP to go 70MPH

Figure out how fast you are burning gasoline at 60MPH and then calculate 9kw per gallon. If you are burning 1 gallon an hour then you are using 9kw which would translate to 60MPH. 30MPG would be 2gph or 18kw /750 watts per Horse Power you end up with 24HP at 60MPH.

angel4dennis 3 years, 6 months ago

WTG Kansas! Another reason for insurance rates to go up, funeral costs to increase, and more children having to grow up with out a parent who insists that they can't drive the lower speed limit. This isn't the speedway! People need to slow down anyway and pay attention to the roads! Next there will be a time frame for farmers to be on the roads with their tractors. 9-4ight be a good idea for you farmers because it isn't rush hour! Now there isn't a rush hour, it is 24/7! Stupid idea!

verity 3 years, 6 months ago

Farmers gotta be on the road with their tractors when they gotta be on the road. They don't go out cruising for the fun of it.

jlzack 3 years, 6 months ago

the speed limit increase in on Interstate Highways, which have a minimum speed, usually 45 mph, therefore Tractors are not cruising down the interstates.

poiii 3 years, 4 months ago

The law does not say, speed up and don't pay attention to the roads.

I'll make a bet with you. That bet is the inattentive slow driver will cause more harm than the speedy attentive one. A side note is is the slow inattentive driver draws less attention than the speedy attentive one.

Funeral costs are not going to increase. Sadly, everyone will die sometime.

Insurance costs always increase, and do so for as many reasons as a pound of cheese or a new car increases in cost.

Speed limits on the KS turnpike used to be 80MPH. The horror.

BTW, 55MPH neither saved lives nor saved gasoline.

jfcm77 3 years, 6 months ago

The article says that the new limit on I-70 will start at Colorado and end west of Topeka, which makes sense. The map has the new limit in effect until KC, though. ??

gorilla10 3 years, 6 months ago

If they lower the speed limit people will be mad....It they raise the speed limit people will be mad.....It's fun to listen to everyone's complaints. I'm glad it's because they raised the speed limit instead of lowering it!!!!!

bevy 3 years, 6 months ago

The big question is this - why are we all in such a dang hurry? What's over THERE that's so much better than over HERE? Are all these trips really needed? I swear I feel like I live in my car.

verity 3 years, 6 months ago

"The big question is this - why are we all in such a dang hurry?"

Pretty much.

poiii 3 years, 4 months ago

"What's over THERE that's so much better than over HERE?"

COLORADO!

Sigmund 3 years, 6 months ago

gccs14r (anonymous says…"Now how about a chart showing how much more of our wealth will be transferred to OPEC to pay for the additional fuel we'll be burning? The state is already broke. Spending more money on fuel won't fix that."

Counter intuitively the more gas you buy the more the State of Kansas increases its gas tax revenues. So quit being such a tight bastard and put your pedal to the metal. Do it for the children, and the disabled on Medicare, and higher education!

gccs14r 3 years, 6 months ago

handley 3 years, 6 months ago

that's the way to save money make several thousand new speed limit signs.

rockchalker52 3 years, 6 months ago

Was it ever 75 mph anytime in the past? Maybe somebody saved some old signs. We could also look in the college dorm rooms, see what's hanging on the walls.

Sigmund 3 years, 6 months ago

gccs14r (anonymous) replies… "The gas tax already isn't enough to keep up with road maintenance. The faster we drive the faster the roads get torn up, so we'll be spending even more money on road maintenance than we already are, at the expense of education and elder care. The higher speed limits are a money loser for everyone except oil exporters and refiners."

Where exactly is that documentation that increased 5 MPH increases road wear and increased maintenance costs? Even if that is true isn't that more shovel ready jobs? Aren't the blue collar working guys a winner? "Big Oil" makes less per gallon that the gas taxes, so at least "Big Government" sees more revenues per gallon.

Hoots 3 years, 6 months ago

Make texting a $500 fine or any other activity that is a distraction from driving and watch the death tolls fall. I've about had it with morons talking or texting, running me off the road or making me slam on my brakes to save their and my ass.. I'm so close to pulling up next to one of these morons, grabbing their phone, and then throwing it as far as I can.

I have driven triple digits all over Germany on many occasions and have never seen an accident. They drive at much higher speeds yet have a lower death rate. I get back here and always see at least one accident between KCI and my home. It makes me bang my head on my steering wheel. Don't give me this crap that speed kills. Morons with drivers licenses kills. Pay attention and drive.

verity 3 years, 6 months ago

I've had the experience entering the turnpike at East Lawrence where a semi was in the right lane and wouldn't/couldn't move over and a large pickup was right on my tail. I had picked up as much speed as I could on the entrance curve. My choice was to risk getting hit by the semi or slam on my brakes and risk getting rear-ended by the large pickup.

With higher speeds that sort of situation is going to get worse.

Sigmund 3 years, 6 months ago

verity (anonymous) says... "My choice was to risk getting hit by the semi or slam on my brakes and risk getting rear-ended by the large pickup."

Wow, you mean you couldn't gradually slow down allowing the semi to pass, your only choice was to slam on the brakes risking being hit by a large pickup? How scary! And an additional 5 MPH would have made that absolutely death defying.

verity 3 years, 6 months ago

You weren't there and yet you know exactly what I should have done. How perceptive of you.

jlzack 3 years, 6 months ago

you couldn't see a semi? now that's scary!!!!

verity 3 years, 6 months ago

Reading comprehension? I said by the time I could see the semi. When you're coming around a curve to get onto the turnpike (as you had to do in East Lawrence at that time---I no longer enter the turnpike there, so I don't know what it's like now) your view can be obstructed, especially when there is construction work, and the semi was probably going over the speed limit as fast as it was coming up on me.

You people are making stuff up, so I will also---what about this scenario---a vehicle or a number of vehicles were right behind the semi and if I had slowed down, I would then have been going to slow to merge?

The fact is that the faster people are driving, the less time they have to make a decision.

JerryStubbs 3 years, 6 months ago

Also I 'm pretty sure they won't have the 75mph around tricky intersections or in the city where there traffic lines up.

JerryStubbs 3 years, 6 months ago

Sometimes I wish there was a computer simulator 'game' I could play to practice merging onto the freeway.

I suspect when they post signs for 75 they will consider these kinds of situations. It's not as often out the in long straight miles of western Kansas.

Your mistake above was :" I had picked up as much speed as I could on the entrance curve"

You should have been looking down the road while you were still slow and adjusted your speed to pull in behind the semi. Instead, not paying attention you got up to a high speed before it was possible to pull out, then looked and found yourself in a bind. This could be somewhat understandable in higher density traffic in bigger metro areas, but the East Lawrence ramp onto I-70?

I guess it can be a little tricky judging speed of larger vehicles, it's kind of an optical illusory thing. However, I don't think there is a visibility problem there.

loosecaboose 3 years, 6 months ago

KDOT strikes again. Kansas Death Observation Team.

lhsalum 3 years, 6 months ago

Hoots- You probably shouldn't be banging your head on the steering wheel. Sooner or later thats going to cause an accident. :)

GardenMomma 3 years, 6 months ago

Let's see....

23 miles to Topeka. 70 mph will get you there in 19.7 minutes. 23 miles to Topeka. 75 mph will get you there in 18.4 minutes. A time savings of a whopping 1.3 minutes!

I sure hope that makes a big difference in your life!

500 miles (or so) to Denver. 70 mph takes 7.14 hours. 75 mph takes 6.66 hours. Interesting.

Richard Payton 3 years, 6 months ago

Republicans enjoy changing speed limit signs. Reagan changed it to 55 mph. Remember the Sammy Hagar song I can't drive 55. Now, Kleeb increases the speed limit with Brownies approval. In 1978 the track by Joe Walsh - Life's been good to me so far. My maserati does 185. I lost my ...... well keep on trucking good buddy!

Flap Doodle 3 years, 6 months ago

"Reagan changed it to 55 mph." You might want to check your source on that. The national 55 mph speed limit became law while Nixon was President.

Richard Payton 3 years, 6 months ago

Nixon was a republican so the basic premise was correct in that republicans change speed limit signs. Thanks snap_pop_no_crackle for correcting the timeline and name of person.

Sigmund 3 years, 6 months ago

verity (anonymous) replies… "No, I couldn't slow down gradually---by the time I could see the semi, there wasn't time and the pickup was so close that it probably would have hit me even if I had slowed down gradually."

Wow! It must of been really, really, foggy because I can see a semi-trailer truck from hundreds of yards away as they are really big, but then again I look for them. Helpful hint, if someone is following way to closely simply ease up on the gas and gradually slow down, it has worked for me every time I have tried it and I put about 20,000 miles/year on my vehicles for the last 10 years. Never slam on the brakes, or "fake" slam on the breaks, as that is sure to invite an accident.

You are lucky the speed limit was 70 instead of 75, or you would have been killed to death. Well I guess live and learn.

jlzack 3 years, 6 months ago

I agree Sigmund... I can see a semi from a LONG way back..... & I don't even require glasses. If foggy, rainy, snowy or some other weather condition, rule of thumb, "dont ride someone's butt"

verity 3 years, 6 months ago

See above post (or don't bother). Neither of you were there or have any idea what you are talking about.

JerryStubbs 3 years, 6 months ago

right now the speed there is only 60? It won't automatically become 75

jesse499 3 years, 6 months ago

Just what we need a bunch of drivers with a cell phone in one hand a cup of coffee in the other and reading a newspaper or a book going 75 mph or more come on people try watching the road driving is a full time job.

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 6 months ago

Jesse499, even if you are driving at 40mph, reading a book and talking on a cellphone... it'll increase the chance of an accident, not just 75mph. 5mph more doesn't get you anywhere near disaster. No. 1 cause of accident? Distraction, speeding is no. 4.

Richard Payton 3 years, 6 months ago

Bob Dole wanted to increase the speed limit to 60 mph in 1974 but it got rejected.

beeshlii 3 years, 6 months ago

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, no more speeding ticket

gphawk89 3 years, 6 months ago

"23 miles to Topeka. 70 mph will get you there in 19.7 minutes. 75 mph will get you there in 18.4 minutes. A time savings of a whopping 1.3 minutes! 42 miles to KC. 70 mph takes 36 minutes. 75 mph takes 33.6 minutes. Time savings of 2.4 minutes."

So we can conclude that going from 70 to 75 is really a very small increase in speed. I've seen several of these arguments from the "slow" crowd. So if it's a very small increase, why are you so worried about it?

camper 3 years, 5 months ago

Fact is I'm a member of the "slow crowd". There will be increased pressure from traffic flow to pick it up a notch. I like to average about 60-65 mph in the right lane, take it easy, minimize lane changes etc. I suppose now I must pick it up 5 mph to keep a cozy spot in the slow lane.

I just wonder if we goto Kilometers per hour (like they do in Europe) we could save gas?

Sean Livingstone 3 years, 5 months ago

Camper, now, I like your kind of driver. However, there are some drivers who drive at 60-65 and still keep on the left lane... because they like to avoid vehicles from the ramps... should have more signs saying: "slower drivers keep right"... :)