The city of Lawrence has funds available to lend to homeowners whose houses need foundation repair, wiring, plumbing, painting, roofing and minor interior repairs.
Here are income guidelines: For a family of one, $39,550; for a family of two, $45,200; for a family of three, $50,850; for a family of four, $56,500; for a family of five, $61, 050; for a family of six, $65,550; for a family of seven, $70,100; for a family of eight or more, $74,600.
Some other rules:
•The owner must have owned and occupied the home for at least one year who has not already received a loan.
• The home can contain no more than two dwelling units.
• All repairs must be made to minimum property rehabilitation standards.
• The deadline application is 5 p.m. Sept. 1.
• Applications are available in the Development Services Offices at 1 Riverfront Plaza, on Level 1, Suite 110 or online at lawrenceks.org/pds/.
• For more information, call 832-7700.