Archive for Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lawrence architect Sven Alstrom beats deadline, files for city commission

January 25, 2011

A Lawrence architect who has been an advocate in the Centennial neighborhood became the fifth and final candidate for April’s Lawrence City Commission elections.

Sven Alstrom

Sven Alstrom

Sven Alstrom filed just minutes before the noon deadline on Tuesday. Alstrom said he plans to run a campaign that focuses on supporting more locally owned business and making City Hall a friendly place for neighborhoods.

But he also said the small field of candidates for the City Commission played a role in his decision.

“I just wanted to do something to enliven the debate a bit,” said Alstrom, who is a former member of the city’s Historic Resources Commission.

Issues that he plans to focus on during the campaign include:

“It basically means growing the businesses that we have,” Alstrom said.

• Support for environmental sustainability efforts. Alstrom said the city and county’s addition of a sustainability coordinator position has been an important step forward for the community.

Alstrom, 59, has lived in Lawrence the past eight years. He owns and operates a Lawrence-based architecture practice, Ecological Architecture, that does design work for residential, remodels and historic preservation projects. He served on the city’s Historic Resources from 2004 to 2007, and also has been an active member of the Centennial Neighborhood Association, which has voiced concerns about several improvements the school district undertook at Lawrence High.

Three at-large seats are up for election on the five member City Commission. The four other candidates are: Hugh Carter, a financial planner and former Lawrence-Douglas County Planning Commissioner; incumbent Commissioner Mike Dever, who also owns a Lawrence environmental consulting firm; Mike Machell, a human resources manager and chair of the city’s Library Board; and Bob Schumm, a downtown restaurant owner and former mayor and city commissioner.

Comments

spiderd 4 years, 2 months ago

Sven, Good luck to you, not everyone has the guts to get up there and go for it.
I don't know you but I find all the comments here extremely disturbing. To heck with them.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

"...I find all the comments here extremely disturbing." Before all his identities got banned, Sven's comments were pretty darned disturbing also.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

Let the wild rumpus begin. Too bad all the posts of his various LJW identities got flushed....

grimpeur 4 years, 2 months ago

Garrison? Is that you? I love listening to you on Prairie Home Caucasian.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

The LOLcaption "I CAN HAZ SMUG?" came to mind.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

Cool, bronze, coltrane, spiderman, black jaguar. Which ones am I missing?

Bob Forer 4 years, 2 months ago

"Guarding against urban sprawl. Alstrom said he aligns himself with many of the views presented by Kirk McClure, a Kansas University professor in urban planning who says the city’s housing and retail markets have become overbuilt."

Couldn't agree more. You have my vote.

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 2 months ago

lolz. Good to see Kirk got his hand in somehow even though his friend Merrill isn't running.

lmn 4 years, 2 months ago

I am about to grab some popcorn. This is shaping up to be an entertaining thread. Don't disappoint me, folks.

homechanger 4 years, 2 months ago

sven lives in his mothers basement? or not? I think he hates high school sports.

overthemoon 4 years, 2 months ago

no he doesn't. lets keep the discussion on real issues and not speculative malignancy.

homechanger 4 years, 2 months ago

no he doesnt hate sports or no he doesnt live in his moms basement?

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 2 months ago

I think the reason he does not own property in the city is indeed a real issue.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

Has there ever been anyone on LJW who was banned under more different usernames than cool?

jonas_opines 4 years, 2 months ago

Oh certainly. Whoever's behind Invictus and the one behind Arminius both come to mind.

Keith 4 years, 2 months ago

I give up, whose behind is the Giant Rat of Sumatra?

Clark Coan 4 years, 2 months ago

He's about as Green as they come. I hope he wins but doesn't have name recognition or big money behind him.

BruceWayne 4 years, 2 months ago

He does not OWN one square foot of property in the city limits of Lawrence Kansas.

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 2 months ago

This should be pretty easy to figure out through the city/county. Do candidates have to file financial disclosure information?

Phil Minkin 4 years, 2 months ago

W0W! I didn't realize that being a property owner was a qualification for running for office. I thought the framers threw out that idea. Who knew?

Hudson Luce 4 years, 2 months ago

Wow, the deluge from the nattering nabobs of negativism has begun. I'm pretty sure he owns his house, and that's in the city limits. He also is a working architect and has enough to keep pretty busy; most of his work is out of town, in Aspen and places like that. He does residential work, there's not a lot of call for that here. The more these guys talk about Sven here, the more name recognition he'll get...and name recognition is a big thing in campaigns, especially since people who make lots of derogatory comments reveal more about themselves than they do about their intended target.

BruceWayne 4 years, 2 months ago

And he was ran out of Aspen. Do a little research and you will find truth there. No single person has launched more personal attacks on this very website than Sven E Alstrom.Period.

not_that_crazy 4 years, 2 months ago

It only works when it is POSITIVE name recognition.

KU_Dude 4 years, 2 months ago

Do you have a "bromance" or a "mancrush" with Sven streamfortyseven?

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 2 months ago

Hmmm. Someone is deleting posts.

Gee. Where have we seen that behavior before?

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

When I think about all the various identities of cool on this board, the terms "obsessive", "mean-spirited", and "toweringly self-absorbed" come to mind. If those are the qualities you want in a member of the City Commission, go ahead and vote for spiderham.

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

not sure None2, but he thought it was pretty funny when the construction site was flooded and people got hurt!

[TOS=terms of service] more than 8 ljworld identities he was TOSsed out on these: Spiderman, cool, jaguar, ocean, rusty2, ariadne, driedoregano, coltrane (sp?), there was another from greek mythology, then some later suspect identities.

Danielle Brunin 4 years, 2 months ago

driedoregano. That's the one I was trying to think of!

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

a little letter to the editor by SEA/Sven is informative.
read the comments afterward, including the wonderful poem "ravens!

Bob Forer 4 years, 2 months ago

How do you guys know that he is the person behind all of these mentioned identites?

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 2 months ago

Did the research... took me all of about five minutes. The address to which Sven is listed is not owned in his name. It comes back to "ALSTROM WILLA M TRUSTEE" in the tax records and is appraised at a little over $206k.

Is there a "anyone but Dick Heckler/Sven/Kirk" website and/or PAC to which one could contribute?

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

Bronze was another of his ID's.

Psychofant, he kept posting exactly the same stuff, same predictable behavior, even referring to himself previously under other TOSsed ID's.
case is closed.

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 2 months ago

Searching his letters to the editor provides at least five minutes of hilarity. The smug cloud is thick over his house.

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 2 months ago

I wonder if the LJW will do a credit/bankruptcy check on all the candidates. If so, they should include checking the records of states of previous residence for the candidates.

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 2 months ago

If they don't, I will just for the lulz

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

Another of cool's favorite activities was sending private messages again and again to people who had told him in no uncertain terms that they did not want to hear from him. Back in the old days, it took a lot of misbehavior to get disappeareded. cool/spiderham/bronze hit the bullseye many times. It got so bad that Jonathan was giving him public warnings to shape up or be canned.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

oreadcoffee dot com has vanished down the memory hole.

BruceWayne 4 years, 2 months ago

8 years in Lawrence? Can anyone name one local project with his name on it in this town?

Newell_Post 4 years, 2 months ago

Newell_Post 4 years, 2 months ago

I have absolutely no clue why the previous comment was removed.

not_dolph 4 years, 2 months ago

How cool will it be when King Minos's daughter is elected to the city commish. I mean, he has plenty of time to fake bake and get that bronze appearance that helps so many politicians be successful. If that doesn't work, he can scale the side of the Oread like Peter Parker's alter-ego. Well, I hope you'll pardon me while I toke a little driedoregano and listen to some coltrane. Should make for a great vision of the ocean from my jaguar. Sheesh, that made me tired. BTW, streamfortyseven made me stop and think for a minute, but then there were no mulitiple posts and follow up private messages - speaking of which, I've saved all the one's he sent. Might have to dig those up.

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

here's the link to Sven's letter and wonderful comments I reference above, that's called "ooops!"

None2:

Maybe you misinterpreted the physical violence part. Perhaps he was just a fan of pro-wrestling, and thought that you were too. It all seems so violent with the rough talk, but it is all for entertainment and to work up a sweat.

---sorry Ma'am, "snip snip" has a particular meaning in that context.

Hey Sven, wanna call me a "wingut" [sic] again? that was cool.
shout arky-tek!

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 2 months ago

No, Gnome, no. He does not have an Degree in Architecture. Despite what may try to say otherwise.

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

• jkealing (Jonathan Kealing) says… bronze- I've warned you privately, now I'll warn you publicly. You do not have bearded_gnome's name correct. If you don't immediately cease to attempt to out an anonymous user, your account will be banned. In addition, I will immediately ban any account I suspect to be created by you without notice, warning or further cause. This is your final warning. Jonathan Kealing Online editor

spiderd 4 years, 2 months ago

Yes, outing people publicly with their real name is the lowest of the low.... I can't believe some people would do that. Can you believe that bearded elf man?

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

of course we know that BC.
he holds himself out as one! thus, shout all the louder!

still scanning old ljworld postings. here are some more of his past ID's: Paulette2. possibles: donjuan [likely]; susanneg; 2bfrank.

good readng in comments on this guy's history of harrassment, lies, and dragging the school board around by the nose on a useless lawsuit costing over a dozen thousands dollars.

spiderd 4 years, 2 months ago

Bearded elf man does not get out very often.

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

is Spiderd someone we are sadly quite familiar with from earlier activitieson here???!???

Spider[man]d, don't worry about my social life, I do just fine. I'm just so talented that this is easy.

another bit of Svenology: one of his many criticisms of the Lionsbowl/Svenway Park planning/installation was that there was not enough parking.
yet he protested the moving of the tennis courts which would increase parking!

let's see, he criticized: the turf, the bathrooms, the drainage, the drainage and the effect on the neighborhood, the parking, the lights, the tennis courts, the traffic, the noise, the night games, ... anybody else wish to add?

BruceWayne 4 years, 2 months ago

wasn't there someting about some of the building materials being made overseas?(the fence?) I also remember pictures...one of Cool holding his back door open with his bare foot. Checking my archives I came across a battle between Bronze and Ironhorse66. Pure entertainment.

Hudson Luce 4 years, 2 months ago

just a quick google search reveals that his mother's trust owns the house, she appears to live in a retirement community in Arizona, if she's still alive. Sven may be the trustee, who knows, who cares. He's a resident of Lawrence, takes care of his house, pays the property taxes, whatever. I'll bet she lived here until her husband either died or decided he'd had enough of Kansas winters, and then she put the house into trust as a means of avoiding probate down the line.

The opposition to the field improvements is apparently widespread amongst members of the Centennial Neighborhood Association, some 80 or so who have written letters or signed petitions against the planned improvements. Sven isn't alone in his opposition, and his letter (or two) are representative of the bulk of letters written in opposition. There's a pretty clear divide - people who live in the neighborhood are against the improvements; athletes and their parents, a couple of commercial lenders, property development lawyers, and various school personnel are in favor. I'd favor spending the money on academics and vocational training, instead of more athletic facilities. If the students and parents are in favor of active, non-sedentary lifestyles, there's an easy fix: prohibit students from driving to school, make the student parking lots into green spaces, and put in bicycle racks. If true aerobic exercise is desired, there's nothing that beats cycling. Perhaps the schools should have bike racing teams, for road, cross-x, and mountain bikes.

No, I'm not Sven. I've posted here before on other issues. Sometimes people get overwrought on these boards and take them way too seriously, and maybe Sven did that. I've certainly never seen him act that way personally in front of other people, I strongly doubt he'd be like that in a city commission meeting, and I don't think that this would bear, one way or the other, on his trustworthiness if he were in a position of public trust.

svenway_park 4 years, 2 months ago

Looks like streamfourtyseven has bought some of identical garbage that Sven has posted on this forum. Starting with mama. I doubt she has ever even personally seen the house.

"maybe Sven did that." Really? You never have watched his performances in front of the city commission or school board? Ask him about the meetings from which he has been ejected.

Ask him about the settlement conferences with the plaintiffs in the lawsuit. The one that he initiated which had no basis. The one where he could not participate in first-person discussions because he is not a property owner or a plaintiff.

Ask him why he bought a property that backed up on land designated to be used as athletic fields and then complained vociferously just a few years later when it happened.

Ask him about those applicants before the Historic Resources Commission, on which he briefly served, that he would first criticize on this forum anonymously and then approach to try to sell them his professional services. Many would call that unprofessional if not unethical.

BruceWayne 4 years, 2 months ago

nothing says I'm Sven like "No, I'm not Sven."

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

"Sometimes people get overwrought on these boards and take them way too seriously, and maybe Sven did that." Like Hurricane Katrina took New Orleans.

svenway_park 4 years, 2 months ago

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 2 months ago

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

BruceWayne (anonymous) replies …

January 26, 2011 at 8:40 a.m.

---oh yes, the materials, plus the turf material itself was going to slaughter our children. blood on the field, killing them on the field.

too bad the ironhorse66 vs sven posts are all gone! those were true entertainment.

and his foot! somebody's gotta have a copy of that photo saved! it should be put on a campaign poster for sven!!! lol!

remember the totally fake blog, the whole thing that HWSNBN put up with pics provided by sven, and how at least two pics were clearly not taken at the times of the year ascribed to them!
that photo blog was supposed to document the drainage failure at Lionsbowl/Svenway park. interestingly, at a meeting Sven had said he was satisfied with the drainage, but then was agitating against it! lol.

80 people signed a CNA petition that Sven dragged through the neighborhood. how many were really concerned about that sports field plan?

and I remember over the lights for the tennis center, Sven went completely over the edge, got himself disappeareddededdedddededed really bad that time.

I too got a bunch of his harrassing PM's.
once he was ranting about economic development, so I asked him what a good example of economic development was.
his answer: the farmers' market!!! lol

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 2 months ago

I wonder if the LJW will ask all the candidates if they ever applied for employment with the City of Lawrence.

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

comments embedded in article excerpt:

“I just wanted to do something to enliven the debate a bit,” --LOLZ!-- said Alstrom, who is a former member of the city’s Historic Resources Commission.

Issues that he plans to focus on during the campaign include:

• A greater economic development focus on supporting existing businesses. Alstrom said the idea has been dubbed “economic gardening” in other communities. --is totally ignorant on economic development

“It basically means growing the businesses that we have,” Alstrom said.

• Guarding against urban sprawl. Alstrom said he aligns himself with many of the views presented by Kirk McClure, a Kansas University professor in urban planning who says the city’s housing and retail markets have become overbuilt. --two recent news stories indicate that retail is not overbuilt, and 5% is not bad for vacancy.

• Support for environmental sustainability efforts. --questionable at best and based on fake western carbon guilt-- Alstrom said the city and county’s addition of a sustainability coordinator position has been an important step forward for the community. =waste of money

Alstrom, 59, has lived in Lawrence the past eight years. He owns and operates a Lawrence-based architecture practice, Ecological Architecture, that does design work for residential, remodels and historic preservation projects. --google it, informative-- He served on the city’s Historic Resources from 2004 to 2007, and also has been an active member of the Centennial Neighborhood Association, --more like outside agitator-- which has voiced concerns about several improvements the school district undertook at Lawrence High. --forced the school district into a useless lawsuit costing more than $12-thousand! he claims concern for the USD 497 budget yet causes this lawsuit waste.

LadyJ 4 years, 2 months ago

Well Gnome, it appears maybe you were right after all in your pm last summer.

Boston_Corbett 4 years, 2 months ago

I hope the LJW will ask all the candidates if any of them have been ejected from a public meeting.

svenway_park 4 years, 1 month ago

Hmmmm. A post here from Petronius dated after his note to Whitney/Jon saying he was leaving he forum.

Could this be a typical behavior? Saying one thing then doing another?

I am guessing the sons of Thomas Krum will NOT be voting for the Arkey-tek,

classclown 4 years, 2 months ago

streamfortyseven and stream47 are the same person? Why is one person allowed to post using 2 (or more) active accounts? I thought that was against the rules.

I could be mistaken though.

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

The fair Lady-J posts: Well Gnome, it appears maybe you were right after all in your pm last summer.

---yes, it is worth revisiting that question, RE Thuja.

---sorry Tuja, sven kinda outed him-your-self.
with his own posting.

I repeat my call for a special addition to all of the restroom facilities at Svenway Park/Lionsbowl: above each toilet or urinal, hang a pic of ol' sven.
just think of the young who would be so inspired by this! .

LadyJ 4 years, 2 months ago

Still could be, awfully quick to jump on that.

classclown 4 years, 2 months ago

Sorry Nancy Drew. You're barking up the wrong tree.

In fact, for all anybody here knows, you could be thuja. Maybe you created that account and use it to stir up the pot as you are so famously known for doing around here.

Drag anything up from the basement for the sole purpose of causing trouble lately?

LadyJ 4 years, 2 months ago

LOL, only Tommy, Roe's basement cat. Had a hard time getting him to go back downstairs.

RoeDapple 4 years, 1 month ago

♣Tommy The Basement Cat♣ for city commissioner! Nah, I asked him to run . . . too many skeletons in his closet.

Richard Heckler 4 years, 2 months ago

Sven Alstrom should keep the City Commission elections interesting.

Keeping some good issues on the table is a good idea. He could keep City Commission meetings very interesting and produce some discussions with depth. He has learned a few things due to his concern over USD 497 spending and politics.

I would not expect Sven Alstrom to be a rubber stamp voter. Sven Alstrom will certainly not please me on each and every vote....... so what.

For these reasons I intend to vote for him.

Stephen Roberts 4 years, 2 months ago

I wouldn't vote for him even if the alternative was Merrill. Based on his history, how can anyone think this guy can work with the city government and/or the school board???

Some people may think he is protecting his neighborhood, sure he is at the expense of the rest of the city!!!!!

bearded_gnome 4 years, 2 months ago

very telling RE Merrill's own lack of values given what is clearly known and identified of Sven's past behavior:merrill (anonymous) says…

Sven Alstrom should keep the City Commission elections interesting.

For these reasons I intend to vote for him.

January 28, 2011 at 2:33 p.m.

---now Whitney's own blog indicates that sven has been banned multiple times (I have 11 or more) for violating ljworld's terms of service.

Flap Doodle 4 years, 2 months ago

Would cool/bronze vote to prohibit the use of internal combustion lawn care machines within the city limits? Allowing them to destroy the planet is dumb and irresponsible!!!

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 2 months ago

Irresponsible landscaping using combustion lawn care machines are destroying our wetlands and our green space. They should be banned. Surely someone like Merrill - as environmentally aware as he is - would be for this initiative. Perhaps a $10,000 tax on lawn care machines to offset the damage they do to the Lawrence area?

BruceWayne 4 years, 2 months ago

keep in mind that at some point during term (if elected) he WILL be the Mayor. Shudder to think.

svenway_park 4 years, 1 month ago

yea....it is Whitney's and Jonathan's problem that you have lied and deceived so many times on this forum under so many different identities. Yea.

Lets just put all those posts of yours back into the public domain. All of them. What could be wrong with that? Then the voters can read and decide.

When you run for public office, you lose any pretense needed for anonymity, Mr. Alstrom.

Richard Heckler 4 years, 1 month ago

This chat board does not determine whether or not someone will make a good city commissioner or not. No way jose'. Simply because a few on this chatting opportunity do not agree with Sven does not determine anything.

Many of the current commissioners swore they would be great stewards of tax dollars. Yet they still support big government tax dollar handouts.

When Sven is elected he will take the time to learn the ropes and make rational decisions. After all USD 497 tax dollar spending and bullying the neighbors pissed off tons of taxpayers.

TIF projects also upset a ton of taxpayers.

WE VOTERS need to say NO MORE special interest funding of city elections!!!

Let’s keep the costs down so many others can afford to run!

Not voting sends the wrong message and changes nothing.

Lets’s demand a new system and vote in Fair Vote America : http://www.fairvote.org/irv/ Demand a change on the next ballot. It is time to clean house.

Special interest candiates will say NO to the voter/taxpayer and YES to corrupt special interest money.

We need public financing of campaigns. Citizens cannot afford special interest money campaigns for it is the citizens that get left out. Let citizens vote on this issue. http://www.publicampaign.org/

Who would be against Public Funding? The special interest money providers plus their bought and paid for politicians!

When will the media get on the the band wagon for public financing of all elected political offices? Let’s keep the costs down so many others can afford to run!

Flap Doodle 4 years, 1 month ago

"Who would be against Public Funding?" The mope currently living at 1600 Penn Ave comes to mind.

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 1 month ago

Merrill is a racist and yet Sven accepts his endorsement? Interesting. Merrill, will you "vote" (so to speak) for public financing by not donating money to Sven?

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 1 month ago

You approved the message you posted or Merrill's message? If the latter is the case, do you approve Merrill's racism?

BruceWayne 4 years, 1 month ago

pissed? we can say pissed on here? SWEET!

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 1 month ago

I'm pissed that we can say pissed here. That pisses me off.

Newell_Post 4 years, 1 month ago

It's really unfortunate we won't have a public official named "Petronius."

svenway_park 4 years, 1 month ago

So Mr. Alstrom sent his letter to Whitney and Jonathan two minutes after he challenged me to point out his misrepresentations and deceptions.

How convenient. And how typical.

These questions are fair ones for one running for public office, and he needs to answer them.

Mr. Alstrom, would you sign a waiver which would allow the LJW to release your previous posts under all of your identities (you identified yourself by full name and firm name more than once under the Cool identity. The LJW has no reason to hide those under the pretense of protecting your anonymity)?

If not, why not? Weren't you being honest in what you posted under those 10 or so identities?

Why are you choosing to hide now? Afraid to face the facts?

gl0ck0wn3r 4 years, 1 month ago

So when do the candidate background checks get posted? That should be interesting.

BruceWayne 4 years, 1 month ago

and that applies to you how? that's what I thought. it doesn't. "Licensed Architect..." tell the truth Sven, just tell the truth. You can't win with Sven.

BruceWayne 4 years, 1 month ago

worth repeating...

petronius (Sven Alstrom) says… originally sent by email to LJW 3:20pm 1/28 after about 6 hours on the forum.

Dear Whitney,

the reason that i re-entered was to be able to FLAG inaccurate or defamatory posts. the first posts on this article you can see provided information.

the forum & the way that Jonathan and you moderate it - however does not make it possible to have a rational discussion.

i have decided to leave the forum.

goodbye.

i am signing out.

SVEN

Flap Doodle 4 years, 1 month ago

Just yesterday Sven said "...we ARE NOT posting again - sorry." You barely held out for 24 hours. LOLZ

BruceWayne 4 years, 1 month ago

Allowing a banned user, and current city commission candidate, to return to LJWorld.com As we said earlier - I tried the forum to post when appropriate. It lasted about 6 hours and then the wingnuts - Jerry Springer show crowd took over and took it up to 290+ posts.

GOOD BYE

Flap Doodle 4 years, 1 month ago

That's still better than someone who can't keep his word. "i have decided to leave the forum. goodbye. i am signing out. SVEN January 29, 2011" As we said earlier - I tried the forum to post when appropriate. It lasted about 6 hours and then the wingnuts - Jerry Springer show crowd took over and took it up to 290+ posts. GOOD BYE It is more like the Jerry Springer show than anything rational, in part due to the moderator's policy interpretations. we ARE NOT posting again - sorry. February 8, 2011

BruceWayne 4 years, 1 month ago

how about Fat Guy that cannot get work in Lawrence?

BruceWayne 4 years, 1 month ago

snap- you are 1000000000% correct. I got the feeling yesterday he knows he doesn't stand a chance, but his HUGE EGO won't let him concede. I will say after visiting with Bob Schum, he does care about Lawrence and will be getting my vote.

Boosh 4 years, 1 month ago

"petronius (Sven Alstrom) replies… short guy with a napolean complex."

BW we thinks he may be talking to himself, but forgot to add the "And when I come to power" part :)