• Kasold Drive has returned to one lane in each direction as work continues on the first phase of the reconstruction of Kasold between Clinton Parkway and 31st Street.
• Weekdays from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Indiana Street will have no parking and is closed to through traffic from Sixth Street to Eighth Street and Third Street to Sixth Street.
• Douglas County Road 9 is closed between U.S. Highway 24-40 and Interstate 70. The road will be closed so crews can work on the bridge construction. It will remain closed until late spring 2011.
• A section of East 1950 Road about one-third of a mile south of Douglas County Road 460 is closed for culvert replacement. The section will be closed for about two months.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road is closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. The road will be tied to the new frontage road that runs parallel to the new U.S. Highway 59. Work is scheduled to be completed in late 2012.
• North 650 Road is closed at U.S. Highway 59 and to the west for work on a frontage road, interchange ramps and new bridge to carry North 650 Road over U.S. Highway 59.
U.S. Highway 24-40
• Mud Creek Bridge along U.S. Highway 24-40, east of Lawrence Municipal Airport, remains limited to one lane of traffic as crews add pavement to the bridge deck. Expect delays, as traffic is governed by temporary traffic signal. Project is expected to be completed in the spring.
• On Monday, the westbound left lane in Topeka will be closed from the Adams Street and Branner Trafficway interchange to the Fourth Street interchange so crews can sweep the barrier wall. Work will occur from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and should be finished Monday.
• On Wednesday, the westbound right lane in Topeka will be closed over the Polk-Quincy Viaduct bridge from Third Street to First Street. Crews will be sweeping the barrier wall from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The westbound entrance ramp to I-70 will also be closed just north of Third Street.
The work is expected to be finished on Wednesday.