• Kasold Drive is narrowed to one lane in each direction as work begins on the third phase of the reconstruction of Kasold between Clinton Parkway and 31st Street.
• From 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays, Indiana Street will have no parking and is closed to through traffic from Sixth Street to Eighth Street and Third Street to Sixth Street. Work is expected to be finished by the end of February.
• Douglas County Road 9 is closed between U.S. Highway 24-40 and Interstate 70. The road will be closed so crews can work on the bridge construction. It will remain closed until late spring.
• A section of East 1950 Road about one-third of a mile south of Douglas County Road 460 is closed for culvert replacement. The section will be closed for about two months.
U.S. Highway 59
• North 200 Road is closed at U.S. Highway 59 for frontage road construction work. The road will be tied to the new frontage road that runs parallel to the new U.S. Highway 59. Work is scheduled to be completed in late 2012.
U.S. Highway 24-40
• Mud Creek Bridge along U.S. Highway 24-40, east of Lawrence Municipal Airport, remains limited to one lane of traffic as crews add pavement to the bridge deck. Expect delays, as traffic is governed by a temporary traffic signal. The project is expected to be completed in the spring.