• Work is expected to continue today and into the middle of the week, weather permitting, for repairing and repaving Iowa Street, from Yale Road to the overpass for Irving Hill Road. Expect lanes to be closed one at a time for repairs, as the outer lane for traffic heading south was Friday — causing long backups on Iowa.
• Once the work on Iowa is finished, crews will be expected to move over to Louisiana Street, from 19th to 23rd streets, for repairs and repaving. Drivers should expect the entire stretch to be closed this week, officials say, to all through traffic.
• The intersection of North Second and Locust streets in North Lawrence remains a construction site. Traffic is limited to one lane heading south, while drivers going north are directed onto a detour that includes Elm, North Third, Locust and Lyon streets. Work is expected to continue through this month and beyond.
• 19th Street, from Maple Lane to Harper Street, is scheduled to be closed Wednesday and Thursday for repairs to a water main.
• Construction continues for a new U.S. Highway 59 between Lawrence and Ottawa.
• Douglas County Road 9, which is East 1500 Road, is closed until late spring from the Kansas Turnpike to U.S. Highway 24-40.
U.S. Highway 24
• Traffic crossing the Menoken Road Bridge along U.S. Highway 24 in Shawnee County remains restricted, as crews make repairs to the bridge. Traffic restrictions — governed by automated traffic-control signals — are expected to remain in place 24 hours a day through March 26.
• Drivers on Interstate 435 in Johnson County will face varying lane closures in both directions from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Wednesday between Interstate 35 and State Line Road. Crews will be repairing pavement.
Kansas Highway 7
• Guardrail repairs will close the left lane for traffic heading south on Kansas Highway 7, from Prairie Star Parkway to Kansas Highway 10 in Johnson County, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday.
• The left lanes on both sides of Interstate 35 will be closed in two sections to conduct cleaning and repair work: from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday between Interstate 635 and State Line Road; and from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday from Santa Fe to 151st Street.
• The entrance ramp from 38th Street to westbound Interstate 70 and the left lane for traffic heading west on I-70 in Leavenworth County will be closed after rush hour Monday for bridge repairs. The project is expected to last into mid-April.