Archive for Thursday, June 17, 2010

Man accused of violent sexual assault on bike path may have been involved in two earlier attacks

Teens stop brutal afternoon assault on bike path

From left, Runners Nathaniel Mehl, 19, and Aiden Waugh, 18, recount the disturbing scene they encountered during a jog shortly after 3 p.m. Wednesday. They came upon a man stabbing a woman on the paved path between the YSI fields and the Clinton Lake dam. The young men explained that they were able to charge the man and run him off before calling the police. Police later were able to apprehend the alleged assailant in the woods. The Lawrence Journal-World caught up with the young men while on their daily run on the trail Thursday.

June 17, 2010, 1:49 p.m. Updated June 17, 2010, 8:05 p.m.

Lawrence police officers and Douglas County sheriff deputies detain a suspect in a stabbing incident along the bike path near Clinton Lake. William E. Nichols was arrested after a 15-minute manhunt in the area between the YSI softball fields and the Clinton Lake Dam Wednesday, June 16, 2010.

Stabbing suspect possibly linked to other crimes

The man arrested Wednesday for attacking a woman on her bike is believed to be linked to several other crimes. Had it not been for two recent high school graduates, the incident Wednesday afternoon could have been worse, according to police. Enlarge video

What started as a routine jog down the South Lawrence Trafficway bike path Wednesday afternoon ended with two Lawrence teenagers possibly saving a woman’s life.

“I would never imagine something like this would happen here,” 19-year-old Nathaniel Mehl said. “It was pretty emotionally scarring to see what he was doing to her.”

Mehl and a friend, 18-year-old Aidan Waugh, were running on the paved path between the YSI fields and the Clinton Lake Dam when they came across a man brutally attacking and stabbing a 23-year-old woman.

“I was so unprepared to see what we saw in broad daylight,” Waugh said. “You could see this guy’s arms flailing. She was bleeding everywhere and screaming for help.”

Police said the 30-year-old man, who was armed with a knife, grabbed the woman off her bike around 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, attempted to rape her and stabbed her during the course of the attack.

Mehl and Waugh described the knife as a switchblade and said it appeared the woman’s face had been severely beaten. The teens said she had cuts all over her body and on her hands from attempting to grab the knife while trying to fight back.

She was taken to Lawrence Memorial Hospital with what police described to be “serious but nonlife-threatening injuries.”

The two good Samaritans said despite the fact that the man was armed with a knife, they immediately sprang into action. Both men charged the suspect, who ran from the scene, but returned, kicking the victim in the head, before fleeing up the hill toward the treeline.

Waugh said he tended to the victim while his friend chased after the suspect.

“I was just so angry,” Mehl said. “I’ve never seen something like that in my entire life. I was just so angry at the guy that I chased him, but I lost sight of him.”

The two called police using a cell phone that the victim had.

Police caught the suspect after a brief manhunt in the area. He was booked into the Douglas County Jail on suspicion of aggravated kidnapping, aggravated battery, attempted rape, sexual battery and criminal use of a weapon.

Lawrence police spokesman Sgt. Bill Cory said the two teens who interupted the attack went above and beyond the call of duty.

“It was great for her that these two gentlemen were there at that time and were able to intercede on her behalf,” Cory said. “Had they not been there, it might have been a very different outcome.”

Cory said it appears the suspect picked his victim at random.

“(He) traveled to the secluded area of the bike path with the intent to target a female victim,” Cory said. “The victim was not known to the suspect and was apparently chosen at random at the location.”

The course of the investigation revealed that the suspect also may have been involved in a similar incident just one day earlier.

Police said a man followed a 21-year-old woman who was walking in the 1600 block of University Drive around 3:35 p.m. Tuesday. When the man caught up to the woman, police said, he groped her breast and then fled the area.

The victim came forward and reported the incident after seeing media coverage of the attack on the bike path.

Police also believe the man was involved in an incident on April 15. A 22-year-old Lawrence woman reported that she was walking near Ninth and Mississippi streets around 9:40 p.m. when a man approached her and touched her inappropriately.

Cory said all three incidents are still under investigation.

The suspect has not yet been formally charged. According to the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office, he will make his first court appearance Friday afternoon.

As for Waugh and Mehl, they don’t consider themselves heroes. They said instincts just took over.

“I’d really like to think that anyone in that same situation would do the same thing,” Waugh said.

Comments

KU1992 3 years, 10 months ago

I have known both of these guys for over six years now, and I can tell you all that Nate (left) is a complete hard a** and would have beaten the life out of that guy if he had caught him.

Both of these guys are very modest and their behavior in this whole thing doesn't surprise me at all.

kernal 3 years, 10 months ago

Too much violence going on and too many mentally ill on the streets who pose a danger to others and to themselves. There was much less violent crime when states still had state mental institutions. Now our jails and prisons are replacing the state mental institutions and the patients/prisoners are not getting the care they need. Very sad situation and getting worse.

none2 3 years, 10 months ago

I wonder if the city (not necessarily meaning the city government) is going to do anything organized for the victim. Not only was she a victim, she was a guest from another country -- Denmark. It is bad enough that something like this happened to anybody, but to think it happened to a foreign guest. What a horrible way to remember your trip to the US.

Kiana Griffin 3 years, 10 months ago

As a woman, this is a frightening thing to read. This type of thing is the reason I started taking Krav Maga and self-defense lessons a few years ago. My daughter goes to class with me and we learn what to do in an attack. We even work on ground defenses. I'm not saying we would emerge unscathed, but an attacker would definitely have his hands full with either one of us!

My heart goes out to this young woman and I"m so thankful these guys were there at the right time and had the heart to intervene.

Multidisciplinary 3 years, 10 months ago

(smacks tob and snap one up back of the head) Reminds me of when on a Kansas summer day it was common to pose people facing the sun to 'get' enough light for clear photos, no shadows on their faces, no sun glaring in the lens, then tell them to 'not squint and try to look natural'. But it was so bright they couldn't, so no one had eyes and they had furrowed eyebrows and some scrunchy noses.

xeniahawk 3 years, 10 months ago

These two young men are truly heroes! Way to go guys. Who are the ultimate goats in this story! The powers to be that run this stupid town. Get rid of the street urchins that roam this town and camp on the river and bum money down on Mass Street. This scum need to be run out of this town and forced to go somewhere else (Topeka or KC would be preferable). The Lawrence Police coddle these urchins as they harrass people downtown. The homeless in this town are by and large drunkards, druggies or just lazy bums. Run them out of town like they did back in the 1930s and let them go find victims in other communities that allow this scum to congregate amonst good people. People who are poor but want to work are not in this group but if people refuse to take responsibility and choose to make a living by harrassing people on Mass Street by panhandling then get the hell out of this town and go somewhere more fitting for your type (California comes to mind).

Boston_Corbett 3 years, 10 months ago

I heard that the young lady is an international student who has been in the states only for a short time. How terrible.

sleepy33 3 years, 10 months ago

I agree that those two young men are heroes, and sincerely hope the city gives them some official recognition for their bravery. Also, I would recommend that anyone who runs/bikes/walks alone invest in some type of pepper spray device. This one can be bought for $10 and has a hand strap so that it is ready at all times. http://www.amazon.com/Tandem-All-American-Safety-Spray/dp/B00121TC1O

brian1981 3 years, 10 months ago

How could repeatedly stabbing a woman with a knife be anything other than attempted murder? I don't get some of the laws in this country.

And massive kudos to the unarmed young men who courageously stopped the attack. I hope when older people talk bad about the younger generations they will keep anecdotes like this in mind.

jackpot 3 years, 10 months ago

I think he was booked with address on N Mich. Anyone know if the boys shirts may have been used for first aid? They were with her waiting for LEOs and medical to get there. Shirts could be used to slow bleeding, better than using shorts.

Pantoozo 3 years, 10 months ago

I hope they get that old rail track in East Lawrence fixed up for bikes so that the scary people in town will not hide in the bushes near Clinton lake anymore.

Richard Heckler 3 years, 10 months ago

Man charged with kidnapping and attempted rape in Douglas County More News

LAWRENCE | A 30-year-old Lawrence man was charged today in Douglas County District Court with the kidnapping and attempted rape of a woman as she rode her bicycle Wednesday east of Clinton Lake Dam Road.

William E. Nichols also was charged with aggravated battery. He is scheduled for a preliminary hearing at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in district court. Bond was set at $500,000.

Police were called to the area by a citizen who helped the woman get away from her attacker. Lawrence police were able to apprehend her assailant when he attempted to flee the area.

Police reported the woman also was stabbed by her assailant, who is also a suspect in other attacks on women. Police said the man was suspected of pinching a woman’s buttocks April 15 near Ninth and Mississippi streets in Lawrence and groping a woman’s breast Tuesday in the 1600 block of University Drive.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/18/2027796/man-arrested-for-kidnapping-and.html#ixzz0rFSFmjSy

errita 3 years, 10 months ago

I'm so glad to see these two guys stepped in to help. So many people don't anymore.

igby 3 years, 10 months ago

I bet this is that same creepy guy who's been hanging on Mass. St.. He looks like a young Abe type about 30ish. He a nut case. I've witnesses his verbal rants at women on Mass. street just a week ago. He's tall and had facial hair and wanders around zig zaging from one side of Mass. St. to the other. The cops did check him out after he shouted a vulgar rant at some girls in front of the Granada, but is was not enough to arrest him.

ontheotherhand 3 years, 10 months ago

Thank you, young Nathaniel and Aiden. You are heroes in my eyes! I hope you (or people like you) are nearby when I am biking or running on a path. Good karma to you!!!!

puddleglum 3 years, 10 months ago

way to go guys!
city should give them a medal.

JackFrost 3 years, 10 months ago

You know, it's strange. A few weeks ago, my wife and dog and I were on that path. On the way back to the parking lot, I passed 2 guys that kinda gave me the creeps. 50-ish, camo jackets with no shirt, disheveld, and no apparent reason for being there. However, my wife was far ahead of me with the dog, and they didn't mess with her. It was just a thought at the time. But Jesus, we have so many nice biking/walking paths in Lawrence. I know it wouldn't take someone long to jump out of the bushes. Maybe some UC cops or something would help.

whats_going_on 3 years, 10 months ago

several other stories on news sites are saying that the two other assaults by this guy happened on the bike path...but thats not right is it? I thought those were close to downtown?

acg 3 years, 10 months ago

OMG, this is crazy!! I'm so glad the girl is okay (sort of). Thank God these guys were out jogging that day. You guys saved that girl from being brutally raped and murdered, it's an amazing thing you did and we can't thank you enough for your quick thinking.

KansasPerson 3 years, 10 months ago

I'd like to know if there's anything we can do to help this young woman. I would think she'd be out of work for a while, and her insurance might not cover everything. Is there a need and can we help fill it?

Clark Coan 3 years, 10 months ago

The two young men should get a reward for saving the Danish woman's life.

The Topeka paper says the suspect is one William Nichols who moved here in the last few months. Read: transient. There are several William Nichols on the USDOJ national sex offenders registry but none from Kansas or Missouri. Several from New York and one from Tenn. though.

Danimal 3 years, 10 months ago

These young men did exactly what they should have done. It's refreshing to see young people doing the right thing. I hope that they are properly commended for their actions. I also hope that the young woman that was attacked recovers fully.

lionheart72661 3 years, 10 months ago

These two young men may not think they are heros but they are and anyone that knows them should be proud to call them friends. Yes what they did went above and beyond but if they didn't that poor lady would be dead right now. I ride that trail a lot and you can bet your bottom dollar i will be more observant of the people in the area. all I can say is GOD help the scum bag if i ever come across such a thing on one of my outings. Good job guys! You are heros

Flap Doodle 3 years, 10 months ago

I apologize for my earlier doubts regarding the photo. When you are used to seeing hamburgers, a steak is going to look funny.

Ray March 3 years, 10 months ago

was there a requirement for this story that everyone pictured had to take their shirts off??!!

nasty...

tomatogrower 3 years, 10 months ago

I saw them interviewed on channel 9 news last night, and they kept talking about how brave the woman was, and that she was fighting this guy, but if they hadn't showed up, her wounds would have weakened her too much to keep fighting. They kept calling the woman a hero. They were so modest. What great kids. Thanks for being good citizens.

jayhawk2003 3 years, 10 months ago

just be lucky you didn't know the guy..

Leslie Swearingen 3 years, 10 months ago

Thanks to these two young men that woman is alive. She has a long road ahead of her, as she has been hurt emotionally and mentally as well as physically. These paths were created so that people have a place to exercise. Now I am wondering just what precautions need to be taken. As horrible as the crime was, we need to remember that for that one evil man there were two good ones that came to the rescue.

scopi_guy 3 years, 10 months ago

Those 2 young men definately deserve a medal and some kind of official recognition. I wonder if they were boy scouts?

The guy who did this is a stain. What sickens me most is that he returned to kick her in the head. Unbelievable.

ontheroadfitness 3 years, 10 months ago

Bravo to the two heroes! I can't believe what this guy did! I wish the bicyclist a speedy recovery and hope this guy gets locked up for a LONG time!

jayhawk2003 3 years, 10 months ago

OK PEOPLE YES IT WAS RANDOM AND YES HE'S VERY SICK. I'M SURE HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID.. AND NO HE'S NOT HOMELESS.

morganlefay 3 years, 10 months ago

Kudos to these 2 young men who are now heroes! Great job guys and your parents should be very proud! Here's hoping to a speedy recovery for the victim involved.

StirrrThePot 3 years, 10 months ago

So proud of those two young men for what they did. Panic is a mindkiller, and they seemed to respond instinctively and logically. I hope the shock of what they saw doesn't leave any adverse effects on them.

As for the victim, bless her heart, I wish her well in the long healing process she is about to endure. I cannot imagine what she is going through right now. Thank God those two young men were in the right place at the right time.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 10 months ago

Sorry to doubt you, Nick. A thousand apologies.

liberallibrarian 3 years, 10 months ago

These guys can live the rest of THEIR lives knowing they saved this woman. Lawrence has seemed a little scarier these days. Glad to know there are still people out there willing to do the right thing.

none2 3 years, 10 months ago

I think the boys deserve medals for what they did.

I would add, that the attitude of the commenters seems different than those who commented on the story of a woman in Wichita who confronted a thief at Walmart where she worked. I

If this victim had been stabbed on retail property (such as Walmart) and these two boys had been working at Walmart and came to her rescue, I hope to goodness that the commenters wouldn't have applauded Walmart for firing the boys for being Good Samaritans -- against corporate policy. People should try to help fellow human beings whether it is on public property or private property.

broddie 3 years, 10 months ago

Headline and photo fail.

Fake looking picture looks cheesy. Calling these men "teens" is inappropriate.

They acted as men and should be treated respectfully.

Sure, it may be a bit nitpicky, but the little things count.. People from all over the world can see this. It's on the INTERNET!

Quit embarrassing yourself, ljworld.

Nick Krug 3 years, 10 months ago

Would you mind putting that raw link up one more time pretty please Jon? You're way better at than I am.

Nick

Nick Krug 3 years, 10 months ago

Ultimate175 is correct. The photo looks a bit "strange" because I'm using a flash that is off camera to light the two who are standing in shade. The strobe is diffused by a small softbox that I have positioned out of the frame at camera right. The rest of the photograph, grass, trees and all are lit by the sun which is coming down at a higher and different angle. Sometimes when you mix two competing light sources coming from drastically different angles in one photograph you'll end up with such results. I thought it was a small price to pay to keep the two out of the sun while we interviewed them.

Here's a screen shot of the raw file. As you can see at the bottom part in several of the thumbnails my flash didn't fire so the two are left standing in shadow. file:///Users/nkrug/Desktop/Picture%202.jpg

Hope this helps,

Nick

Jonathan Kealing 3 years, 10 months ago

flux 3 years, 10 months ago

You guys are Heros!!! Key to the city is right. I hope they do something for these young men.....

50YearResident 3 years, 10 months ago

I hope this one isolated incident will not keep anyone from using the path for daily use. It is highly unlikely that another event like this will happen any time soon. Keep in mind the attacker was caught and jailed.

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 10 months ago

"The photo was not photoshopped together. The photo was taken on the trail. We DO NOT photoshop two images together."

I respect you JK, but if that photo isn't photoshopped, then it is heavily airbrushed. The depth perception and shadows don't match up.

Moot point. These kids are heros.

Tab 3 years, 10 months ago

Hats off to those two young men, you are truly awesome people to put yourselves in danger to help a stranger. You have made the community proud! THANK YOU!!!

Violet 3 years, 10 months ago

This story continues to haunt me. I a daily runner and spend a lot of time on that trail and others in town. I run with a group for the most part, but sometimes solo and admit that I have taken the "safety" of Lawrence for granted. I am disturbed to my core by this shocking event. My heart goes out to the victim and I can only hope that she can carry on and find inner strength/peace surrounding this attack. It will be a long road to recovery. As for the two young men, they are an example of bravery and that there is more good than evil in the world. The really are heroic! I also plan to continue to follow this story - I hope this perp gets put away for a long, long time.

imagold 3 years, 10 months ago

God bless those two young men. That was a very brave thing to do and saved a life. Hugs.

staff04 3 years, 10 months ago

Since the photo came up, whose idea was it to have the guys shed their shirts? I mean, I get that they might have been running that way, but for the follow-up interview? Can anyone say, "Creepy photo shoot?"

Nick: "No really guys, it's okay. Let's just do one without our shirts..."

Kontum1972 3 years, 10 months ago

this use to be a nice city....what happened? first basketball ticket scandal....now this..... drop the bomb NOW! nice work guys..u might want to wear a shirt when u recieve your medals from the city for being genuine Heroes.....am proud...Amen!

tellitlikeitis 3 years, 10 months ago

Not to make lite of the situation- but seriously, what is with everyone that is photographed having their shirt off?

The_Original_Bob 3 years, 10 months ago

"Is it just me or does the photo of the two guys look like they were photoshopped onto the background of the trail?" Snap

It is and that is very lame by the LJW.

Kudos to those kids. Good work!

thebeesknees 3 years, 10 months ago

You kids are amazing....great job!!!
Best wishes to the victim for a speedy recovery also.

consumer1 3 years, 10 months ago

What no seems to be getting from this is, this guy is just one of the many messed up people attracted to Lawrene for the free handouts!

jumpin_catfish 3 years, 10 months ago

They should get a reward and key to the city and free pizza for a month. I hope the city steps up and honors these young men! Best wishes to the victim, hope she has a speedy recovery.

Kris_H 3 years, 10 months ago

I just keep thinking of all the women (and men too) who use those paths on a daily basis.

I don't have any really good answers, but hope all of them will be aware and try to stay safe.

Hope for the young woman, for a good recovery in body and spirit.

And many, many thanks to the two capable and courageous young men. You guys took a huge risk going up unarmed against a knife, on behalf of a stranger. You are fine human beings and I salute you.

Amy Heeter 3 years, 10 months ago

Good thing the boys were there. I know one of them, They should both be very proud.

Flap Doodle 3 years, 10 months ago

MacHeath 3 years, 10 months ago

Good thing he was stopped when he was. You can be sure he would have done it again. Congrats to the guys, and really glad the lady is ok.

GardenMomma 3 years, 10 months ago

I am thankful that those two young men were around to help her. She is very lucky they were there.

It sounds like this man has been progressing in his crimes (if indeed he committed the other acts) as his crimes were getting increasingly violent - butt pinching to breast grabbing to mauling. Thank goodness he is off the streets!

And again, thank you to the young men who stood up to him and saved that woman's life. I'm wishing a speedy recovery to the woman and to the young men who saw such a brutal attack, may you realize your actions were truly life saving.

Brad Maestas 3 years, 10 months ago

I'm so glad those guys were around to scare off this animal. What a piece of dirt. I'm also glad that he was apprehended quickly and that she survived this. I cannot wrap my head around what it takes for a person to do this. He apparently abandons the idea of raping her and just decides to start cutting and stabbing her instead? Then he gets scared off but comes back to kick her in the head? Unbelievable. No amount of prison time is enough for this scum.

jevenator 3 years, 10 months ago

I know these two boys who came to her rescue and I couldn't be more proud of them! That is an incredibly brave thing to do. Although this certainly has been a nightmare for the young woman, I am so glad she's alive, and it's thanks to their actions and her own will to fight. Even though this guy is any community's worst nightmare, it's important to remember that we have also been reminded about the goodness and strength of others.

Richard Heckler 3 years, 10 months ago

Women might want to consider Street Karate instruction as a matter of self defense. Or some comparable instruction that teaches disabling.

Perhaps KU should consider making one year of self defense instruction mandatory for female students?

Majestic42 3 years, 10 months ago

Time to hire the Boondock Saints to spend a few days in Lawrence. (But more realistically, the rapist is lucky a CCW-license holder didn't discover him)

Russell Fryberger 3 years, 10 months ago

Frankly, I'm sick of these creeps killing and robbing without any compassion for human life. I say nothing less than 10 years hard time. I would shoot him in the forehead but there's too many whiners that don't like that sort of thing.

somebodynew 3 years, 10 months ago

From what I have learned, he has been in town about 3 months, but he listed an actual adress not the Open Shelter. Also, was told that if the two 16 yr olds did not intervene she would probably be dead. Good Job guys !!!!!! KMBC interviewed them on tonight's news and they credit the lady for putting up such a fight, as she apparently was vigorously trying to defend herself and they charged in and drove the guy off. Way to go !!!!

lllwll 3 years, 10 months ago

When this first broke and he was caught I posted that I wanted to know what his name was.

One person ask what difference did it make , "is it your cousin". Fess up you liberal jerk.

Turned out a lot more serious and your comment is was stupid

Cait McKnelly 3 years, 10 months ago

Looking at the picture of this guy as he was being hauled in by the police, I can't decide if he's a crackhead, homeless, mentally disturbed or all of the above. He's certainly the poster boy for the "man mama warned you about". Being attacked by a stranger has to be one of the scariest things on the planet. Moreover, not having life threatening injuries can mean little if they are injuries that scar. My heart goes out to this woman. Heal, stay strong and hang in there. You have hundreds of people behind you.

lawrenceguy40 3 years, 10 months ago

How did he get out there? Any chance of a lawsuit against the mT? That would be golden.

Jane 3 years, 10 months ago

Concealed carry when out alone. He will not stay in prison, if he gets prison at all. It's time for one to take strong actions to protect oneself.

Justin Anderson 3 years, 10 months ago

It is imperative that we make an example of this man.. We must Keep pressure on the DA to persecute to the fullest extent possible, my wife and children USED to ride that path. Jonathan Kealing can we sign up to be informed of the proceedings on this case so that the community can show our DA that it wants this man prosecuted fully? Thanks.

Irenaku 3 years, 10 months ago

This really scares me...I jog out there all the time with my son and just happened to not be there that day. I carry my cell phone, and apparently I should start carrying a switch blade in my water belt, too...

blue73harley 3 years, 10 months ago

Kudos to the guys that stopped to help!

nobody1793 3 years, 10 months ago

Let's use this dude to plug the leaking oil well...head first. That's community service!

MasterShake 3 years, 10 months ago

Good Job by the LPD, too bad the DA will muck it all up and plea baragin it down to community service.

Andrea Hoag 3 years, 10 months ago

Looks like other sources are reporting the name of the guy who did this.

Also, it looks like two Lawrence High School young men (or recent grads) are responsible for fighting off the victim's attacker, in which case, we have two new heroes in town to thank that this victim wasn't hurt even worse.

Good job Lawrence PD for arresting this person - hope he is in jail for a long, long time.

So glad the other women came forward.

Jkanderson, I know you mean well, but it's really a scary feeling for a woman to get grabbed. Not an actual JOKE. Yeah.

consumer1 3 years, 10 months ago

Where are all the police haters now????

anitliars 3 years, 10 months ago

Nail "it" to a tree. Set tree on fire. Give pervert a rusty knife. Let him make his decision.

Lacy Mohler 3 years, 10 months ago

"A 22-year-old Lawrence woman reported that she was walking near Ninth and Mississippi streets around 9:40 p.m. when a man approached her and touched her inappropriately."

From Topeka C-J: " A 22-year-old Lawrence resident was walking in the area of 9th and Mississippi Street when a white man in his 20s approached her and pinched her on the buttocks. The man fled the area after the incident."

Maybe he is Italian.

Serious incident. Glad they arrested someone and hope the young woman is OK.

Steve Jacob 3 years, 10 months ago

Maybe it became an attempted rape when the he was linked to the other crimes. Not sure if they can prove rape but we might be missing something) but the "sexual battery" should tack on some time.

g_rock 3 years, 10 months ago

I still would like to know why the information about the attack being a suspected rape was withheld in yesterday's story.

rodentgirl16 3 years, 10 months ago

I was thinking a public stoning, but firing squad would work too.

junkhand 3 years, 10 months ago

so, is firing squad an option?

macon47 3 years, 10 months ago

he is just another special part of the lawrence diversity that all of us are so proud of