Archive for Saturday, October 10, 2009

Topeka police find field with marijuana plants

October 10, 2009

— Drug enforcement agents say a field with more than 1,000 marijuana plants was seized after a clandestine growing operation was discovered in southeast Shawnee County.

Shawnee County sheriff’s Sgt. Jay Simecka says an anonymous tip led investigators to the extensive outdoor marijuana operation in a large wooded area.

Officials say the operation apparently was operating for at least six months.

The estimated value of the marijuana plants is about $1.5 million.

The sheriff’s office says the landowner apparently did not know about the operation.

Comments

RoeDapple 5 years, 9 months ago

d@#n hippies gone hav the feds crawwlin over the hole countryside gonna hav to pak up the stil an moove it agin gone havta sounda cuzin allert

Boosh 5 years, 9 months ago

Friends don't let friends sans pants fire up

Boosh 5 years, 9 months ago

tumbilweed you're an....sigh....nevermind

RoeDapple 5 years, 9 months ago

poor weed...

If you got time to read 'em, I got time to write 'em...

x-)

Retired!!?? Hell, I've tried that twice! You follow me for a week weed, you'll be takin' little naps while I'm posting! Why, I've probably worked harder since '01 when I retired the first time than you ever will!!!!

(Rant, rant, grumble, rant,gribblesnarkl, shaggerackle kids these days, I tell you....)

RoeDapple 5 years, 9 months ago

Don't be too hard on the 'weed' there Boosh. If he weren't online all the time expecting to be entertained by all of us we would be able to break away and get our work done without putting in nights and weekends.

(We should rename him tumblebug, always wantin' to push ole RoeDapple)

8-]

RoeDapple 5 years, 9 months ago

Thanks weed! with any luck we will be trading barbs in 25 years, even more so when you retire!

8-D

Katara 5 years, 9 months ago

Multidisciplinary (Anonymous) says… I'm waiting to hear that it was a University research hemp field. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6735/1freeinternet.jpg

pissedinlawrence 5 years, 9 months ago