Archive for Thursday, May 21, 2009

Federal magistrate orders Yellow House owner into custody

May 21, 2009

A federal magistrate judge has revoked the bond of a Lawrence man who sent a blast e-mail last month criticizing federal prosecutors and Lawrence police officers.

U.S. Magistrate Judge James P. O’Hara ruled that Guy M. Neighbors, an owner of the Yellow House Store, 1904 Mass., posed a threat of “continued criminal defamation of government counsel and witnesses.” Neighbors made statements in the e-mail that accused prosecutors and police of corruption in the stolen-goods case against him.

“Despite being specifically and repeatedly warned both by the court and defense counsel about such conduct being improper, defendant persists,” O’Hara wrote in his court order.

Neighbors and his wife, Carrie Neighbors, also an owner of the secondhand store, are accused of selling stolen goods and face 19 charges of wire fraud, conspiracy and money laundering in the 2007 case. They also have two other cases pending, one accusing them of manufacturing marijuana and a second of obstructing a theft investigation.

Trial is scheduled for October.

Guy and Carrie Neighbors for more than three years have maintained their innocence. Until last year, they frequently used Internet blogs as a forum in which they were outspoken critics of federal prosecutors, Marietta Parker and Terra Morehead, and Lawrence police officers. But prosecutors have repeatedly said many of the allegations from the defendants are false and are meant to intimidate witnesses from testifying against them.

The two sides reached an agreement last year not to discuss the case publicly outside court, and O’Hara had rejected calls from prosecutors several times to revoke Guy Neighbors’ bond.

Guy Neighbors sent an e-mail to several addresses on April 22, including to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Kansas City, Mo., field office, that accused prosecutors and Lawrence police officers to have acted “in a pattern of conspiracy and cover-up.” In a written court motion, Parker said that the allegations were false and that evidence presented at a hearing in 2008 proved it.

O’Hara also denied a motion to have Guy Neighbors undergo a mental health evaluation. But in the written order that Neighbors be held in federal custody, O’Hara said Neighbors might have “delusions” or strongly held opinions that prosecutors and witnesses were “conspiring against him.”

Comments

somebodynew 5 years, 7 months ago

Get ready boys and girls, here we go - ready to blast off on a new and fun filled adventure !!! I just wonder what the total posts will be on this one.

Jaylee 5 years, 7 months ago

well, hopefully, this shuts him up.

we could be on here debating around about obama, the economy, Lawrence schools, the weather and he'd slip a 3-scroll post about how he was wronged.

we all knew before you even posted, guy. your tattered sense of legitimacy was a fabrication. let it go.

Practicality 5 years, 7 months ago

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

Crime doesn't pay people.

just_another_bozo_on_this_bus 5 years, 7 months ago

" manufacturing marijuana"

I can see where somebody might be charged with manufacturing hashish, but shouldn't the correct word here be "cultivating?"

Eric Neuteboom 5 years, 7 months ago

I try to not laugh at the misfortune that befalls others...but I may just make an exception in this case!

maxcrabb 5 years, 7 months ago

The worse part is I don't even have the energy to tell people around me why I sighed so heavily in reaction to this story.

(I lied and told them I was sad about my dog growing old...)

M. Lindeman 5 years, 7 months ago

Ah come on people, lets not lie to ourselves. The Neighbors have been for a lot of years, been dancing around the law. There is no way this would have gone on as long as it has, without having some kind of dirt on them. The only reason it has gone on this long is, there lawyers and there motions have dragged it out this long. They have now had what 3 judges looking at this case and it still contiues? There has to be something there for that to happen. Just my two cents (place that where you want)

Christine Anderson 5 years, 7 months ago

M. Lindeman 5 years, 7 months ago

misplacedcheesehead (Anonymous) says…

rdragon writes

The story tells you why, an agreement with both parties to not talk about the case. This has really nothing to do with freedom of speach. Make no mistake, this has nothing to do with free speach, it has to do with going back on a legal agreement.

Sigmund 5 years, 7 months ago

misplacedcheesehead (Anonymous) says… "I have no idea if Mr. Neighbors is guilty or not. What bothers me is that the man, be he guilty or not guilty, is going to jail( even if early) for speaking his mind. What happened to Freedom of Speech, and being innocent until proven guilty?"

"The two sides reached an agreement last year not to discuss the case publicly outside of court, and O’Hara had rejected calls from prosecutors several times to revoke Guy Neighbors’ bond."

Both sides agreed to limit their comments till after trial. Neighbors broke that agreement, Neighbors goes to jail. If the Neighbors wanted to continue their slanders while awaiting trial they should have not agreed to limit their speech.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

Girlfriend, you gonna start a hunger strike in sympathy with yellowhouse?

somebodynew 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion - did you conviently miss the part of the story (actually stories) where there was a SIGNED and legal document in place that Guy agreed to not talk about this anymore on the internet??? Not to mention, what he put out was just lies and defaming professional's characters and could probably be sued for it.

I am all for individual rights, but I also would NOT sign them away if asked to. If I did, I would expect to have to live up to that agreement.

And for the manufacture charge - from what I saw, just on a TV newscast, it was pretty obvious it was what would be called a "grow operation" and from the stuff being carried out, it appeared to be not "for personal use" as they say.

dweezil222 5 years, 7 months ago

All I'm wondering about is, if his allegations prove to be true, how much of our tax money is going to be spent paying for the lawsuit stemming from his wrongful arrest and violation of his first amendment rights?

No one listens to his ranting anyway, whether it's true or not, so why not just let him rave like a madman?

compmd 5 years, 7 months ago

1) Slander is not protected speech. This is not a first amendment issue. 2) Guy entered into a legal agreement that he would not continue his idiotic campaign. He violated the terms of that agreement. He just kept swatting at the hornets' nest, and big surprise, he got stung.

jumpin_catfish 5 years, 7 months ago

Read everyone's post and I have to say I still don't care about yellowhouse and it's owners troubles.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

marioni's crusade de jour has been identified. This beats swine flu all to heck and gone.

Chris Ogle 5 years, 7 months ago

Oh my.... what happened to the days when you do what you say you are going to do?

somebodynew 5 years, 7 months ago

OK, Marion, obviously you did not stop with that one spit up adult beverage. But anyway, here goes -

Marion - "Any agreement entered into as the result of coercion is invalid and unenforceable."

While you are correct in that thought, exactly who said it was coercion ??? Uh, let me guess - Guy. Duh - what is he supposed to say - I'm an idiot. While that would be truthful, not many people would admit that. Also he had LEGAL counsel (of his own hiring - if he hadn't fired that one by then), and there have been a couple of judges review this before this recent arrest.

OoooHHH, that is right, I forget, EVERYONE is involved in the conspiracy. Silly me.

And please get over yourself on Obama. I don't care who you voted for (I just hope you did), he does not have anything to do with this. As has been evidenced on this forum, this mess started before he was President - so maybe you should blame this on Bush. According to some on here he is responsible for anything wrong for the past eight years.

Keith 5 years, 7 months ago

"Marion (Marion Lynn) says…

Presidentmonkeyface dot com."

But remember everyone, he's not a racist.

Practicality 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion (Marion Lynn) says…

"One of the bits of “evidence” was that empty bicycle boxes from Sunflower were found on the premises.

I used to sell vintage bicycles on eBay and always got empty bike boxes for shipping from Sunflower; a phone call and they would save them for me and if that failed, there was always the dumpster."

You should not have been using stolen boxes to sell your bicycles. Were the bicycles legit, or did you get them from Yellow House as well?

Katara 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion (Marion Lynn) says…

And I take it that no one here can see the strategy…………..

Stupid is as stupid does!

“My momma always said, “Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”

Most of you people are not smart enought to figure out how to open the box! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wonderful! Marion is here to offer up his superb legal advice. Worked great on the dog case, didn't it, Marion?

Still working on those Constitutional issues for the smoking ban?

BlackVelvet 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion, you have NO IDEA what evidence the Cops, be they Federal or Local, have against Yellow House. If Guy Neighbors signed an agreement to cease his blogging/posting about the prosecutors and officers, it's about the same as a condition of bond statement. He violated the agreement, therefore he's the same as in contempt of court. therefore, he goes to jail. If he could shut his yap for one moment and let the system work, if he truly is innocent, it would probably have been proven by now. But he's been through a zillion attorneys so far, and each of them (his words) were corrupt or incompetent. He's accused many attorneys, both defense and prosecution, of being corrupt, as well as most of the cops in this part of the country. Do you REALLY think there's serious merit to his accusations? Do you REALLY think it's everyone in the midwest (other than Marion) vs Guy and Carrie Neighbors??? if you do, you're dumber than even I thought.

bearded_gnome 5 years, 7 months ago

wow, no comment from Alexander? has he been knocked out by someone dangling a viper from a black helicopter and taking orders from the big O'man who is part of the conspiracy you know!

no inane poem from "yellowhouse" posted.
1. how stupid do you have to be to grow pot when the authorities are already on your tail!

how stupid do you have to be to time after time after god aweful time highjack threads with rantings on here so even some [small number] who would support you get driven off by your body odor?

did YH really buy a band uniform, that's stupid too.

no conspiracy, just lunacy.

and wow, Marioni self-aggrandizing again much?

do you imagine yourself riding to the rescue of the Neighbors? if you're their savior, they're in real trouble!

Guy signed an agreement. he violated that agreement. as we know, he and his family members have continued to pollute these threads since that agreement.

finally, the Yellowhouse is a d----d soap opera! please pull the plug somebody!

Loretta James 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion

you sure run your mouth a lot who are you to be calling everyone stupid you dont know me.

igby 5 years, 7 months ago

I've always suspected Dear Alex, to be pappa or momma smurf, him or herself! Alex was just a little relentless about the whole deal to be a typical buttheaded teenager.

I have heard that the Feds have some high tech device that they can do a flyover and see you setting at your computer on your web cam, that is if your using a PC wireless card. I use tape to cover the camera lens just in case! Lol.

been_there 5 years, 7 months ago

Of course, I see it now, the real reason the helicopter was flying over Lawrence with infra-red sensors

been_there 5 years, 7 months ago

Just wondering, if inmates did have access to the internet, would Guy be able to stop himself.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

This thread is almost to the point where Nick will threaten to sue somebody for libel.

compmd 5 years, 7 months ago

Good lord, Marion, you play the Obama card in a case that has been going on longer than the overwhelming majority of Americans even knew who Obama was, so I'm sorry, but your favorite black politician has nothing to do with this.

The "idiotic campaign" I refer to is the continued defamation that Mr. Neighbors perpetuated. If I were to send a bunch of emails to people saying "Marion and that Turkish student had a club where they screwed dogs and children!" you could come after me for defamation; I would be stating information known to be false, with no intent other than to defame you. Additionally, I would be stating that you were a criminal, when no court has determined guilt in either screwing dogs or children. That is what Neighbors is doing. He is publicly declaring the subjects of his defamation as criminals when no court has found them guilty of any wrongdoing, and you can't do that. The judge acted appropriately in a situation not uncommon to criminal court.

grammaddy 5 years, 7 months ago

I've known Guy and Carrie for a long time although not intimately. Our children went to grade school together at East Heights and they were always very nice people. I've also bought appliances from Yellow House on occasion. I don't believe this couple to be the criminals some of you believe they are. I can't believe their legal issues have dragged on this long. I too wonder what has happened to "Freedomn of Speech." If the prosecutors involved are so upstanding, why does his criticism of them bother them so much.

brujablanco 5 years, 7 months ago

gramdaddy: This isn't about freedom of speech, Guy defied a court order. Last time I checked, this isn't a smart thing to do and really pisses judges off.

As for Marion - I have never in my life witnessed someone so hypocritical! Mr Lynn was involved in an attempt to ruin a very nice family not so long ago, using defamation and lies (under oath no less). A very confused man - sad, really.

Keep spouting off Mr. Lynn - the feds are probably watching. :-)

poppygirl 5 years, 7 months ago

"O’Hara also denied a motion to have Guy Neighbors undergo a mental health evaluation" - Judge missed the boat with this motion !

motocross 5 years, 7 months ago

satar 5 years, 7 months ago

” manufacturing marijuana” I guess that we dont grow any more?

Leslie Swearingen 5 years, 7 months ago

Are some of us straying from the subject? Whatever happened to the concept of a swift and speedy trial? Why do things like this go on and on and on?

TheYetiSpeaks 5 years, 7 months ago

There is a downside to this whole thing: Now when my car stereo gets stolen, I will have no idea where to start looking.

satar 5 years, 7 months ago

“Freedom of Speech. Thats a joke. becareful what you say big brother is watching..

Kawatchi 5 years, 7 months ago

A judge can revoke your bond for anything. This has nothing to do with constitutional rights. It has to do with meeting conditions of the bond.

rbs 5 years, 7 months ago

I know I've lived in Lawrence a long time when the highlight of my Friday afternoon is reading the comments to the Yellow House story on the LJW. . . .

. . . and where is Alexander???

Ahhh, Lawrence :-)

remember_username 5 years, 7 months ago

I think Marion is trying very hard to win the one millionth posting Mr. Kealing was referring to on the 18th.

Go Lemings Go!

Erin Parmelee 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion writes:

By that logic, any and every plea bargain entered into by persons accused of a crime would be invalid and unenforceable, given that the accused is facing possible jail time when they make the agreement.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

Nick likes to paint with a broad brush when he's raving about the law.

somedude20 5 years, 7 months ago

Sounds like this BS could make for one hell of a Lifetime movie. "Life in a Yellow House" starring Meredith Baxter Burney, Sherman Hemsley, and Gordon Jump as the Police Chief. Love, loss, and stolen underwears all under one roof!

smokybr 5 years, 7 months ago

SouthernBelle 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion, Are you related to the Neighbor family? What is your stake in all of this? Why do you insist on making this about race?
Are you just simply a bored little man?

SouthernBelle 5 years, 7 months ago

somedude20 (Anonymous) says… "Sounds like this BS could make for one hell of a Lifetime movie. “Life in a Yellow House” starring Meredith Baxter Burney, Sherman Hemsley, and Gordon Jump as the Police Chief. Love, loss, and stolen underwears all under one roof!" . . . . .

That's awesome!

somebodynew 5 years, 7 months ago

smokybr (Anonymous) says…

LOL - I think this sums up YH to a T in their dealings.

educateddude 5 years, 7 months ago

This be a sorry fencing store, if it one person in over 100 comments says he/she found a stolen stereo in the store back in 02, I

expect that is 2002?

Dude this is 2009! hahahahaha, get over it, that was like almost 10 years ago!

igby 5 years, 7 months ago

Good point!

They been selling hot stuff for so long and getting away with it, it's a way of life for them, a reality of the normal days business.

They really feel that the Government is wrong!

How dare the LPD and the Feds stop them now!

It feels like discrimination of their lifestyles.

Pay a little bit for hot stuff and sell it to the public and make money! What a way to live.

gl0ck0wn3r 5 years, 7 months ago

"smokybr (Anonymous) says… I don't see why people are so hard on Guy. When I went in there to buy my own stereo back after it had been stolen in 02, he was totally cool after only like one or two threats and shoving the police report in his face."

You said hardon guy.

bearded_gnome 5 years, 7 months ago

wow, no marioni for hours! the psych meds he got from that Nigerian pharmacy must've run out.

Smitty thinks she's promoting the lunch specials getting read! wow, that's rich.

again, no Alexander.

apparently he was knocked out by a behavior control technician in a black helicopter dangling a viper. or, he's been beamed up to the alien spaceship that's hovering over Eudora, and he's being probed right now. because of course, the aliens, black helicopters, they're all controled ultimately by Mr. Obama who has, more than once, personally uttered the names of the Neighbors and told the secret hit squads and aliens to "get 'em."

the thing I've never understood about the supposed conspiracy against the yellowhouse couple is...why? just why would there be dozens of people at multiple layers of government all conspiring against the Neighbors?

really.

TacoBob 5 years, 7 months ago

So the big question is....is he in custody now?

been_there 5 years, 7 months ago

So the groundwork for a "not guilty" because of insanity is being set up. Maybe that was the reason for the whole conspiracy claims. Personally I thought the one about the police were trying to force them from their location because they wanted the building for themselves was hilarious. That fell through when the building on the corner became available and the city didn't buy it.

brujablanco 5 years, 7 months ago

smitty, I did read the transcript. YH has no defense! I also think the judge was right in suggesting a mental eval on both defendants. Maybe they can get the help they obviously need. I am not saying this to be mean, I truly think they need help.

Katara 5 years, 7 months ago

smitty (Anonymous) says…

brujablanco says…..the judge was right in suggesting a mental eval on both defendants…..

You have not read the transcript or the article and your comprehension is at fault.

The judge did not order mental evaluations on the Neighbors. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I believe you did not read brujablanco's post correctly and it is your comprehension is at fault. He/she said that the judge suggested it, not ordered it.

I also read the full transcript. It is very telling that all of the attorneys agreed with the judge's suggestion for a mental evaluation.

I, however, think that this show of insanity by the Neighbors is just that... a show. I think the Neighbors are playing the system.

This has gone on too long and it is because of the Neighbors and the games they wish to play with the system.

gl0ckUser 5 years, 7 months ago

Wow I wonder why the feds are trying to shut them up so bad. I thought feds don't care what you say if they have a solid case against you. I wonder where alexander is I see he posted on the snake story

gl0ckUser 5 years, 7 months ago

smitty

i think your on to something i just read the transcripts and the prosecutor objects to almost every question asked by the defense attorney. Are there any more transcripts or documents you have on this case ?

Gina Bailey-Carbaugh 5 years, 7 months ago

There should be a limit on how many times someone can post in the same blog. Marion needs to be arrested for highjacking this one. Or. at least charged with contributing to the destruction of the ozone layer with all his hot air.

pace 5 years, 7 months ago

Olin fights like a cornered rat whenever the idea of a citizens review board ( a real one) is suggested. This is nonsense, millions spent and the culture at the judicial center becomes more sour and more insulated by the year.

been_there 5 years, 7 months ago

Once you read gl0ckUser's comment history, it's pretty evident who it is. Then he tries to pretend here that he has never read the stuff on the case before. What a joke.

gl0ckUser 5 years, 7 months ago

good point we need a police review board

bearded_gnome 5 years, 7 months ago

Katara 5 years, 7 months ago

I see Marion is hitting his gluten-free adult beverages again tonight.

Are you going to give us all legal advice again, Marion?

Anyhow, you'd think Guy's family would have figured out that this judge does not tolerate their nonsense and would stop posting on all local forums. However, I doubt they will and then Carrie will end up having her bond revoked.

Interestingly enough, the agreement that Guy and Carrie signed includes third parties acting on their behalf. It is too bad that their friends and family don't give a rat's ass about then by honoring the agreement. Personally, I'd be pretty upset if I honored an agreement I signed and one of my family members or friends screwed me over and ended up sending me to jail because they couldn't be bothered to do the same.

Bladerunner 5 years, 7 months ago

Lost what little respect I had left for Marion....

lawthing 5 years, 7 months ago

Sending a man to a Federal Prison for sending an email to the FBI, seems pretty harsh to me!

I hope he and his family get some kind of justice and closure soon.

somebodynew 5 years, 7 months ago

lawthing - I hope the same thing. And when they are sitting in a Federal Prison somewhere due to their stupidity and arrogance, there will be closure. And Lord knows I wish it would be soon, as this has just been a circus.

Boston_Corbett 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion: "Normally I don't care a lot for Wikipedia. . . .

Marions primary source for any information: Google

brujablanco 5 years, 7 months ago

lawthing - what a frightening thought - you practice criminal law? The defendant was not sent to federal prison for simply sending an email - he was sent to prison for revoking his bond.

smitty:

Why did the defense attorney agree to a mental eval? It's in the record that Guy's attorney cares so much for the defendants. I don't get it.

bearded_gnome 5 years, 7 months ago

one of Marion sidney Lynn's greatest hits: Marion Lynn

Sunday, August 17, 2008

liquideve (Anonymous) says: my point is that you seem rather to rather slander a person who has already served time and not "warn" anyone: you aren't a saint. Marion Lynn (Marion Lynn) says:Rather strange, don't you think that there is all sorts of concern and all sorts of comments about the Yellow House issue but virtually no interest in the fact that a convicted child molester has set up a sutuation which allows him to have childrend essentially brought to him and that the situation is supported by the community?What gives?Has North Lawrence become a haven for child molesters?Has North Larence become that "desert island" to which child molesters are sent that people talk about in jest?Has that "desert island" become a fact in North Lawrence?Does the "Community" in North Lawrence support child molesters?Is the "Community" in North Lawrence setting up a "Safe Zone" for child molesters?What gives?

Jaylee 5 years, 7 months ago

smitty, we all have read the transcripts. every time this pot gets stirred, someone new reads those transcripts and the only increase in numbers is people who believe the neighbors were not as clean as they claimed to be.

i read them from a disruption long ago, and have only browsed arousals since, but am certain nothing has changed.

Katara 5 years, 7 months ago

smitty (Anonymous) says…

Here's exhibit of the JW forums by Parker, edited to appear as a complete representation of all of the comments. All of smitty's comments have been edited out. I don't know this federal prosecutor. Inane comments of our usual irk but Parker edits mine out. They editing me??? hhhmmmm….. This is not nor the cover up of the Sevier murder ever been about me but the corruption in the legal system. Bingo!!

Here is the fed doc followed by the JW original forums.

Compare them and see for your self.

This link needed to be re posted: http://community.myfoxkc.com/blogs/ye… ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh, I get it now. You're upset because you are not directly part of the drama. What an ego!

Jaylee 5 years, 7 months ago

smitty,

you are convincing me more with every post that you ARE one of the neighbors, as you cannot post under your true name (at least as far as i can deduce from this article).

if i am right, that is gutsy and, even though i personally am sick of hearing about all this, god speed.

Katara 5 years, 7 months ago

smitty (Anonymous) says… Pay attention to me! Me! Me! Me! Sherlock Holmes has nothing on my crime-solving skills! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!

bearded_gnome 5 years, 7 months ago

beobachter (Anonymous) says…

jaylee, welcome to the club. Most of posters here are sick of yh and smitty. All either one ever post is how bad the LPD is and what a huge conspiracy against them.

Don't often agree with Beo, but here he's right!

I've met officer M too and he didn't look/sound like Darth Vader.

gee, and just when I was hoping to get this thread highjacked onto Marion Sidney Lynn!

Marion Sidney Lynn hates polar bears!

I'm not the only one to recall how Marioni has impuned north lawrence. you wouldn't know about it marioni, but we've dealt with that sex offender problem here. you were right to identify Harry the registered sex offender doing/living where he was. but you were wrong to make out that north lawrence accepted him and his kind.

still no post on this thread from Alex? the evil eye must've gotten him this time?

been_there 5 years, 7 months ago

Didn't YH (Carrie?) used to post poetry on the blogs a lot? Now smitty is posting poetry? I'm with Jaylee, it sounds more and more like smitty is YH.

somebodynew 5 years, 7 months ago

To paraphrase a quote "I know Smitty, and Smitty is no Yellow House". OK, bad example. I think the only thing Smitty and YH have in common is their obsession with LPD being evil doers. And, besides, at least Carrie would write her own poems, not post the lyrics to a song. But I think maybe she (at least) has been smarter and did not want to p**s of a Federal Judge again.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

I (heart) Nick when he's trying to be all stern & stuff & going heavy into namecalling.

BTW,

you

can

do

about

it

Gina Bailey-Carbaugh 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion (Marion Lynn) says…

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah I like to see myself in print. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Here's an irrelevant website: www.onlymarionknows.com.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

gl0ck0wn3r 5 years, 7 months ago

"gl0ckUser (Anonymous) says… i think your on to something..." and "Wow I wonder why the feds are trying to shut them up so bad."

This is clearly not me. It is "you're" and "badly." At least make an attempt at English if you are going to try to sucker people as me.

Katara 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion (Marion Lynn) says… Pay attention to me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! I know how to copy/paste! Me! Me! Me! I have a huge ego and can only feed it gluten-free items so it usually is starving for attention! Please pay attention to me! I'm so lonely and desperate for human interaction! Please?

Please?

Please?

Katara 5 years, 7 months ago

Marion (Marion Lynn) says… Marion writes:

Kathy, your multiple profiles are showing.

Give it a break.

Say “Hello!” to Paul for me, will you? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My name is not Kathy and I haven't a clue who Paul is.

Are you pulling a Bronze here?

Or is this just more of your desperate ploys for attention to feed that huge ego of yours?

You know, the one that actually believes it has something of value to contribute to Yellow House in terms of advice?

Or the one who hasn't figured out that all distilled alcohol is gluten-free?

bearded_gnome 5 years, 7 months ago

Gina, psssst, you may have just given marioni an idea for yet another faked up website of his! pretty funny!

Marioni, you are without a doubt the worst poster on these comment threads and it is a miracle that ljworld has not TOSsed you too!!!

I note you're multiple rantings at me...did you consider you know...its a holiday!

sheesh!

first you claim to have been "right" and link to Marietta Parker stepping down as if you're some wise seer; the problem is she was never in that position for perminent!

you idiot, she was always referred to as "interim!" remember Barack Hussein Obama came into office and fired all the federal prosecutors [no outrage from the hypocritical left on that one.]

do you need to go to Wiki's dictionary and look up interim?

as to what's been done about the sex offender, I don't know how much publicity others want on this so I will not answer you directly.

I will tell you organization and information resulted in actions.

you are a complete idiot! I said, and you've quoted me saying it, that you were right to identify him! FGS, just read your own d----d quote of me!

but you impuned an entire community.

you are indeed a complete idiot, did it occur to you that as I was tying your current YH "efforts" [actually loudmouthed self-aggrandizing floods of postings] with your earlier attack on north lawrence [your own quote from last year ties it to YH], I stuck tongue firmly in cheek and wrote that, since we have seen so many times that you highjack threads. and we've seen YH/alex highjack threads.

so, I made a humorous self-reference. but you're either too drunk or too stupid to get it!

Flap Doodle 5 years, 7 months ago

disturbedandpossiblydangerousgirlfriend dot com?

been_there 5 years, 7 months ago

Don't know what was done about Harry, but there is no garden this year. Hope that answers part of your question.

gl0ckUser 5 years, 7 months ago

This looks like the Obstruction of justice paper work in a KU investigation, that somehow was deemed Federal

gl0ckUser 5 years, 7 months ago

In the event the government argues that an official federal proceeding was indeed contemplated at the time the Neighbors were contacted and, further asserts (incorrectly)that the Neighbors knew of this circumstances, then the government runs headlong into a violation of the rule of Massiah v. United States , 377 U.S. 201 (1964).
See also UnitedStates v. Henry , 447 U.S. 264 (1980); Maine v. Moulton , 474 U.S. 159 (1985). Those cases establish that “[t]he Sixth Amendment guarantees the accused, at least after the initiation of formal charges, the right to rely on counsel as a “medium” between him and the State.” Moulton , 474 U.S. at 176. “[T]his guarantee includes the State’s affirmative obligation not to act in a manner that circumvents the protections accorded the accusedby invoking this right.”
Id .It is undisputed that the government did not contact counsel for Mr. Neighbors prior to the KU police going to Yellow House and speaking with defendants. Moreover,Mr. Duma, counsel for Mrs. Neighbors, was informed that the matter involved only a local investigation, not a potential federal case. Thus, if the government tries to claim that the “official proceeding” was federal in nature, then the contact with the defendants clearly circumvented the protections of the Sixth Amendment and constituted a Massiah violation.

uh oh, Amendment Violations ? say it isn't so.

bearded_gnome 5 years, 7 months ago

Marioni, I was far from the only one who took it that way: yes you put questionmarks [interrogatories] after the statements. however, the manner of piling on the questions as I have quoted you above, you cannot change.

further, we all know how inflamatory you are. we all know what an irritant you are.

you did impune all of north lawrence for something that we had no knowledge of.
do you ever apologize or just move on to the next smear, the next self-aggrandizement?

why are you still allowed on here? on one night on your own blog you had 8 posts killed, plus some of them were quite defamatory of me, and others.

the consolation is that your support and posting sure doesn't help the Yellowhousers, not at all! you are a lout.

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 6 months ago

a stark reminder of just how long the neighbors have been waiting for a trial so they can prove their innocents. I think this will better put stuff into perspective.

beatrice 5 years, 4 months ago

Is there a difference between calling someone a "Facist beyatch," and calling them a "Facist bitch"?

From the law of the LJWorld comments land, it states: "But if you use inappropriate language (even when typographically obfuscated), ... we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to remove any and/or all of your contributions."

"Beyatch" is just "bitch" in a typographically obfuscated form, yet it is allowed on basically a daily basis. So is it okay to just call someone a bitch then? If not, please remove this post as well as all that use a typographically obfuscated form of the word.

Flap Doodle 5 years, 4 months ago

Bring out your dead (horses)! Bring out your dead (horses)!

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 4 months ago

This is the Evidence list. Some items have been "returned to the owner" but the case number for who that owner is was never recorded ........... strange...............

Also there are a lot of items with out serial numbers written down........

Remember the police are claiming all of these items are stolen....... But there are no victims how does that happen ?

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 4 months ago

For those of you that think this is not a big cover up scheme by the DOJ and the Feds then why is GUY neighbors not listed as in custody ? Here is a court docket it shows to the public who is in custody and who is walking around free.

I guess the DOJ dont want to make a big deal about putting someone in prison for 5+ months for an email complaining about no oversight of federal prosecutors

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 4 months ago

Here is more things to think about. This was a response motion when the prosecutor Marietta Parker was getting desperate to get Guy in Custody(and quite).

MyName 5 years, 4 months ago

ZOMG necro thread is necroed!

There's no news here. You can go about your business. These aren't the droids we're looking for!

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 4 months ago

I don't think you people realize Guy and Carrie are innocent of the crimes they have been charged with. This is obvious to the prosecutor who hem-and-hawing around on blogs WTF ? If there was a Real Case that the neighbors committed a crime THEN why after 5 years would there have been no Trial and then this http://www.scribd.com/doc/18494611/Federal-judge-Carlos-Murguia-Judgement-Order-on-Guy-and-Carrie-Neighbors-Case

That is an order to indefinitely extend the court date to....well.... when ever in the future.... And while that's going on the prosecutor has been trying to get them thrown in prison claiming they are CRAZY !?

how can people who are innocent and Demand a trial be called Crazy ?

How can they be Crazy if they have been waiting for a trial for 5 years and now it looks as if its going to be another 5 years ? I think Crazy would be the people in charge of this

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 4 months ago

stuff missing from the evidence room at the lawrence Police department...... naw........ ..............................maybe it was a tornado...?

(see page 33). http://www.scribd.com/doc/14597829/Transcript-of-Hearing-Testimony-Case-072012401-marietta-parker-US-attorney-Yellow-house-store-owners

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 3 months ago

yea beobachter the few corrupt cops on Lawrence police Department have been wishing for 5 years this case would just disappear........

Its like a poop stain right in the middle of their fore-head.

Where is the update story from the ljworld ?

Flap Doodle 5 years, 3 months ago

As Velveeta is the cheese that never dies, so is this thread...

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 3 months ago

bonbon44: wow! a person stands up to the law when the law is wrong and that person is held for it? not a good sign for our legal system.

Alexander Neighbors 5 years, 3 months ago