86° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
By Janet Reid
If you noticed a strange SUV driving all over Lawrence on Tuesday, there's a good explanation.
March 31, 2009
Copyright 2015 The
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
We strive to uphold our values for every story published.
Copy and paste the link:
I think this is like In Plain Sight, we're supposed to guess.
I'm going to say a barbecue smoker so we can have it ready when you stop for the night. It's for traveling across the country camping out. Migrant workers use something like this.
Okay, I'm guessing the SUV is taking street level photos for a MSN maps.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is a 1/3 ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Cajun Turkey Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...