We know, it’s been a long, long winter. Help usher in the sweet feeling of springtime a little sooner.
Here some great tips for getting rid of the cold weather blues now from Woman’s Day magazine:
• Place pots of forced spring bulbs (hyacinths, tulips, daffodils, crocuses) throughout the house.
• Swap curtains for white sheers.
• Dress your bed in pretty floral-patterned cotton linens.
• Ditch lipstick in favor of gloss with a hint of color, like peach.
• Opt for knits just choose lightweight versions in citrusy colors.
• Carry a canvas tote. Instead of boring beige, try a black-and-white print.
• Slip on a pair of floral flats.