KU vs. Louisiana Tech
Did You See That?
Five minutes into the second half, Kansas sophomore receiver Dezmon Briscoe caught a short pass from quarterback Todd Reesing and broke five - yes, five - tackles on his way to a 48-yard touchdown reception that gave KU a 20-0 lead.
The Kansas red-zone defense. The Bulldogs' first red-zone attempt ended in an interception by Jayhawks sophomore cornerback Chris Harris. A quarter later, after the Bulldogs had advanced to the Jayhawks' two-yard line, Tech was held to a field-goal attempt, which was missed by kicker Brad Oestriecher.
Did you know that...
¢ The Kansas defense has not given up a touchdown in two games this season.
¢ For the second straight week, junior running back Angus Quigley led the Jayhawks in rushing.
KU vs. Louisiana Tech: Postgame
- Tech wastes chances (9-7-08)
- Reesing throws for career-best 412 yards; KU defeats Louisiana Tech, 29-0 (9-7-08)
- Quigley makes most of carries (9-7-08)
- Keegan: Stuckey simply gets it (9-7-08)
- Reesing throws Jayhawks to victory (9-7-08)
- Keegan Ratings: Todd Reesing takes top honor
- KU football notebook (9-7-08)
- Game balls Gassers (9-7-08)
- KU-LTU Box Score
- 2008-09 Schedule
- 2008-09 Roster
- 2008-09 Depth Chart
- More football coverage Â»